• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150730 - John Dvorak - Life Beyond Earth - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 30, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

Quote from: Xitheron on July 30, 2015, 11:45:40 PM
Dvorak is really good at explaining things in layman's terms

Yet so far he still has researched things enough to show he is not trying to fake it, but actually knows what he knows or does not know.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on July 30, 2015, 11:43:03 PM
For those of y'all who are bummed that the bumper music isn't included in the archives, don't worry. I've recorded every show on cassette tape, and I'll be convertin' em soon!
Hey, we have birds, err...frogs tonight, or Dave is in the background with his white noise app. 

Noorynoid

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on July 30, 2015, 11:46:11 PM
Oh, good. I'm tired of doing this.

Never give up, never give in, a pirates life is win, win, win.

AL5J

starrmtn001

Quote from: boilingpitsofsewage on July 30, 2015, 11:44:01 PM
ONLY THE DEVIL MAKES FROGS CHIRP!!!!  SINNER!!! BEEZELBUB!!!!

;D
I didn't tell 'em to "do it."  As long as they're mutually consenting adults, it's none of my business.  Besides, birds and bees were doin' it first lol. ;D

AppealPlay

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on July 30, 2015, 11:47:13 PM
Yet so far he still has researched things enough to show he is not trying to fake it, but actually knows what he knows or does not know.

Huh?

nbirnes

Quote from: Xitheron on July 30, 2015, 11:45:40 PM
Dvorak is really good at explaining things in layman's terms

Whoever found him should get a medal. Or a raise.

Pumamama

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 30, 2015, 11:36:34 PM
I believe in equal rights for all people, including gay people. I believe in the separation of church and state. I believe that (like all other industrialized countries) the USA should provide a safety net for its elderly, disabled and desperately poor (instead of trying to give huge tax cuts to billionaires at the expense of everyone else - the Republican strategy in Congress). I believe in Science, not religion. I want the USA to advance into the future with the rest of the planet, not regress back to the 19th century.  If this makes me a liberal, than I guess I am one.

Well stated, Sir.

Sabu2K

Anyone who calls tonight better have some good fucking questions…don't fuck this show up

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Noorynoid on July 30, 2015, 11:48:05 PM
Never give up, never give in, a pirates life is win, win, win.
You're right. Doesn't hurt to have one more backup. I'm in!

I'm loving da kine tonight.  Volcano chasing.  Singing frogs.  Multiverse just outside my door.
Great show, Art!

Xitheron

Sounds like our universe is the hell of the multiverse realm.

Sabu2K

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 30, 2015, 11:36:34 PM
I believe in equal rights for all people, including gay people. I believe in the separation of church and state. I believe that (like all other industrialized countries) the USA should provide a safety net for its elderly, disabled and desperately poor (instead of trying to give huge tax cuts to billionaires at the expense of everyone else - the Republican strategy in Congress). I believe in Science, not religion. I want the USA to advance into the future with the rest of the planet, not regress back to the 19th century.  If this makes me a liberal, than I guess I am one.

Same

coaster

Quote from: Noorynoid on July 30, 2015, 11:50:26 PM
What is all that blasted chirping I hear?
I believe they are birds screwing frogs. Or something.

Xitheron

There's so many birds now that Dvorak's developed a lisp

Herbn-Legend

The observatory where he works duz special eventz where they open it to the public. B4 art left 15yrz ago the observatory did shows just for the rich. At a rockafellor hotel (prince) i woud send the kidZ of thez billionaires out to listen to the scientists. They are art bell listenerz, when the money controll changez ther agenda we all will benefit. Imagine telescopez the size if new york city. With money anything is possible

LadyFish

Quote from: rosbells on July 30, 2015, 11:43:32 PM
So sad that I can't reply from my phone. It took me (I think) almost ten years to attempt to register. Three registrations, and finally approved two years or so later, I'm finally on here, but can't reply via mobile. *sad panda*

If this makes it I'll be shocked.

Your message made it! Welcome to Bellgab!

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on July 30, 2015, 11:53:18 PM
i still havent gotten my download of Win 10

Scares me.  I'll stick with Win7. 

Leo LaPorte has talked about the *mandatory* updates.  Not good.