• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

popple

YAAAAASSSSSSS! It's starting. ALL HAIL ART!!! ALL HAIL THE ARCHITECT ANGEL BATEMAN WHO ARRANGED IT!!! *covered in funyun dust*

Harekr

Looks like Art has the entire hour:

http://johnbatchelorshow.com/schedules/friday-17-july-2015-0

Friday  17 July 2015 / Hour 4, Block A:  Art Bell, Midnight in the Desert, in re:  John Batchelor welcomes Art Bell back on air â€" that is,  his online show debuts on Monday, as increasing numbers of terrestrial stations clamor to air the show on radio. See: ArtBell.com. (1 of 4)
Friday  17 July 2015 / Hour 4, Block B: Art Bell, Midnight in the Desert, in re:  John Batchelor welcomes Art Bell back on air as his new, online show debuts on Monday.  See: ArtBell.com  (2 of 4)
Friday  17 July 2015 / Hour 4, Block C: Art Bell, Midnight in the Desert, in re:  John Batchelor welcomes Art Bell back on air as his new, online show debuts on Monday.  See: ArtBell.com  (3 of 4)
Friday  17 July 2015 / Hour 4, Block D: Art Bell, Midnight in the Desert, in re:  John Batchelor welcomes Art Bell back on air as his new, online show debuts on Monday.  See: ArtBell.com  (4 of 4)..  ..  ..

Eddie Coyle

Beautiful. WABC comes in clear as bell off Boston Harbor. Great hearing Art on a simple, aging Emerson stereo.

Harekr

Art sounds... GREAT! Woohoo!  8)

Surmo

Great way to make a splash of publicity!

Hog

Art Bell, piercing the airwaves yet again!

bateman

Quote from: Surmo on July 17, 2015, 10:11:02 PM
Great way to make a splash of publicity!

WABC + 200 odd affiliates

jimg

Surmo

I'm listening online, but when I go out to my radio, WABC and this radio interview comes in well.  And I am in Michigan!  Good range of coverage!

jazmunda

What do you think Dave is doing right now?

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on July 17, 2015, 10:14:04 PM

bateman, you magnificent bastard.

ADG12311990

Quote from: jazmunda on July 17, 2015, 10:17:30 PM

Crying into his Pizza Rolls while Tommy tries to comfort him.

Gemstone

Quote from: popple on July 17, 2015, 10:07:12 PM
YAAAAASSSSSSS! It's starting. ALL HAIL ART!!! ALL HAIL THE ARCHITECT ANGEL BATEMAN WHO ARRANGED IT!!! *covered in funyun dust*
Much appreciation to Art Bell and Architect Angel Bateman!

Dexwithers

Wow! Art sounds fantastic.

Even better than he did 2 years ago on Dark Matter.

Can't wait till Sunday Night! Exciting times ahead for sure.

Spinner

Changing his underwear?

Kolchak

Ha. Someone already posted a link to the WABC stream on Coast's facebook page.

Heather Wade

Name your bottle of choice, sir. 

guitardog

Listening and stoked!

albrecht

Quote from: Faustina on July 17, 2015, 09:29:50 PM

Thanks for the info!  I find scotch a tad too sweet.  Is bourbon less so?
Maybe for the blended whisky, but I think bourbon is sweeter, normally. Irish is sweeter than both. As is Canadian stuff, I think. You need to drink a BIB 100 or something at least 90+ proof in my opinion to get the sweetness out of bourbon or drink rye (Pikesville, harder to find, but most place will have the standby and good, peppery Old Overholt. As for Scotches the peatier the better, I say. Argbeg, Laphroaig, if you don't like as much smoke Macallan makes some good stuff.
As for bourbon the best value/taste calculation: Evan Williams White Label Bottled-in-Bond. Cheap! And very good.

gdwarner

I had to completely shut down Facebook so I could record this one (I was getting a few messages on there at the time) ... but I think I was still about ten minutes late because I may have had a few too many tabs open in Chrome ... and don't get me started on the crapfest that is Firefox these days ...! Grrr!

But yay! Recording!

HumanBeing

He is listening and weeping in the sink while Tommy dyes his hair and 'stache for him.
Dave is going to be bumbling and stumbling tonight. As per usual.
;D

Spinner

Yes, BOOM!!!

bateman pulled it off!  Just awesome.

Uncle Duke

The two best radio interviewers I've ever heard together on the same show tonight.  Brilliant radio.  Thank you Art, John and Steve

ItsOver

Quote from: Gemstone on July 17, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
Much appreciation to Art Bell and Architect Angel Bateman!
Bateman strikes again!  Yes, Art sounds great.  Happy days are here again!