• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
LOL
I hope the FAT FALKIE Mutant Love Doll comes “fully equipped”...
with rechargeable battery powered “twitchy thingy”...

Do the Falkie and Kathy fleshy mutant love dolls (TM) come at original weight?  If they are paired and turned on, will they break the bed?

https://youtu.be/mquztJnJP3w
is it an optical illusion or are Tommie’s hands holding “something” down ?

FAT FLAKIE really needs to be more careful with his pet samsquatch...
parading slow Kathy about with NO panties or bra in a provocative outfit of tight fitting shorts and a T-shirt and snuggling the samsquatch up to Noory is...well...just asking for trouble SICK

ONeill

An idea - make them fill able with warm water heated to body température.   With the full weight and life-like température, as well as optional émissions of fluide, The expérience would be like the real thing.
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
Do the Falkie and Kathy fleshy mutant love dolls (TM) come at original weight?  If they are paired and turned on, will they break the bed?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 04, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
possibly...
but the mattress will DEFINITELY have to be thrown out !

Bart Ell

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2018, 11:49:19 PM
Stop hogging all the glory.  I deserve to gloat, too.

It's always all about me.
That's my thing, man.
#LEGACY

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
The idiot’s guide to how not to do an interview

https://youtu.be/mquztJnJP3w
senda wqs yelling,  interupting and bullying. I was surprise how patient Noory was during that disaster. Noory seems like a nice guy, even if his shows usually  arent  very good.

Quote from: ONeill on June 04, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
Hopefully as the last stop before the mortuary.
a modest Amish lamp oil business somewhere in PENNSYLVANIA, not far from the ‘Burgh...
is hoping to score a huge source for lamp oil !

word on the street is they have an agent in place already, anxiously awaiting his 5% finders fee
Abram ?

Lilith

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 04, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
senda wqs yelling,  interupting and bullying. I was surprise how patient Noory was during that disaster. Noory seems like a nice guy, even if his shows usually  arent  very good.

The louder Senda yells, the more he slurs his words, LOL

Lord Grantham

Did George's sympathy letter to Asia ever pay off? Has he made inroads to getting things from the Bell estate that are rightfully his?

PChirp

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 04, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0whkOl4Eic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksNy3IcYR6Q

Some oldies but goodies

These are two (2) PRIME examples of Senda's dramatic arts training acquired at The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University via his YouTube bio.  WTF??  I always thought Howard University was a negro college.  Nothing racist at all but just having trouble making the connection here.   :o :o :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 04, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
These are two (2) PRIME examples of Senda's dramatic arts training acquired at The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University via his YouTube bio.  WTF??  I always thought Howard University was a negro college.  Nothing racist at all but just having trouble making the connection here.   :o :o :o

He’s not going to make a big deal about it but he is part black.

PChirp

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
He’s not going to make a big deal about it but he is part black.

Shit!! I forgot all about that!  Suddenly it ALL makes sense now.  It's true, you know, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

https://youtu.be/9zYzqNCYPBk
I guess the FAT FALKIE emailed Noory to find out what to do next time after being “poisoned by a supposed fan”...
the FAT TURD is an UNGRATEFUL IDIOT !
a good intentioned soft hearted person (unaware what a piece of SHIT FAT FALKIE IS)...
mailed him some gifts from Finland
and what does he get ?
blamed for FAT FALKIE’s tummy ache (poisoning according to FAT FALKIE)

well, so Noory’s advice was to never accept FOOD from strangers ?
good luck with that !
Meals on Wheels could be “tainted”
Soup Kitchen soup could be “tainted”
Free food at churches and the senior center could be “tainted”
Samples at Costco could be “tainted”

LOL
that Chinese lady is simply trying to get rid of the FAT TURD politely, by saying “NO COOK”
next time, maybe HAVE COOK and the FAT TURD gets “tainted” Chinese food !

OH, and don’t forget the FREE FOOD delivered to Casa Senda might be “tainted”

IF anyone wanted to poison the FAT TURD...
it would be UNBELIEVABLY EASY...
just, leave it “downstairs” (code for the trash) and the FAT TURD FALKIE will grab it !
LOL

PChirp

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

https://youtu.be/9zYzqNCYPBk
I guess the FAT FALKIE emailed Noory to find out what to do next time after being “poisoned by a supposed fan”...
a good intentioned soft hearted person (unaware what a piece of SHIT FAT FALKIE IS)...
and what does he get ?

good luck with that !

LOL
that Chinese lady is simply trying to get rid of the FAT TURD politely, by saying “NO COOK”

just, leave it “downstairs” (code for the trash) and the FAT TURD FALKIE will grab it !
LOL

Speaking of poisons, I reluctantly viewed the above video and found myself curious.  Is that a fancy, sticky fly paper ribbon waving about in the the upper left corner of the video?  It distracted me all throughout the presentation and unboxing.  You know, like that snake's eyes in Disney's Jungle Book.  :( :( :(

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mquztJnJP3w   

Toe curlingly embarrassing doesn't really do this justice. Cameo role with Kathy.

The golden age of Falkie's career as a podcaster - the beginning and end of his stint as an interviewer, all in one ghastly video

Norm

Norm

Quote from: novat0 on June 04, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktpZxMNkDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFp6EdBwolU

My how the wind has shifted.

You'd think the stupid fat fuck would realize his past anti George Noory videos are easily accessible making him the complete fucking tub of lard he is.

Hey George, the yellow and brown stains in your shorts are showing...

2700 hundred videos, excuse me, 2700 QUALITY videos.  Take that fools, haters and trolls!  How this man is not a YouTube billionaire is beyond me. 

Quote from: Norm on June 04, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
You'd think the stupid fat fuck would realize his past anti George Noory videos are easily accessible making him the complete fucking tub of lard he is.

Hey George, the yellow and brown stains on your GIANT RED shorts are showing...
are you suggesting FAT FALKIE has taken a slow Kathy approach and not wearing a bra and panties ?

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

and what does he get ?

good luck with that !

LOL

LOL

As usual all advice will be ignored as he continues to spew ignorant remarks while shoveling down untested food items into his ever-expanding pie hole until that one day instead of coming home from another emergency hospital visit his final destination will be the Contra Costa County crematorium.

The only question left is, will George Noory announce his good friend, "The Guy from Pittsburg" has left the stage?

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 06:38:30 PM
are you suggesting FAT FALKIE has taken a slow Kathy approach and not wearing a bra and panties ?

I've yet to notice evidence of visible underwear when his royal highness stands up and has to pull up his shorts. That considered likely leaves fecal matter contamination everywhere, on his chair, in the air, on his keyboard and shared with Abhram during his visits.

Multiply that event happening every day for years and you have a serious biological hazard just waiting to spread to adjacent dwellings.

It's only a matter time....

Quote from: Norm on June 04, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
I've yet to notice evidence of visible underwear when his royal highness stands up and has to pull up his shorts. That considered likely leaves fecal matter contamination everywhere, on his chair, in the air, on his keyboard and shared with Abhram during his visits.

Multiply that event happening every day for years and you have a serious biological hazard just waiting to spread to adjacent dwellings.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 04, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Don't try and deny it, you shady pig fucker. They're probably small, underage Filipino piglets too, you sick freak.

It's in the Catholic canon that in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus saw every sin committed or would be committed by humans. 

Which means that He watched you blasting rope to the fantasy you outline above and still decided to sacrifice himself for all of humanity.

So your primary purpose in life is to magnify the enormity of His ansegdniss.

Hey, it's a living.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 04, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

I'm glad I wasn't eating when I read that.