• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Now Heather is telling a story that Airyn just recently told her supposedly about Alexander seeing the ghost of Art and saying "Papa, papa."

Breaking down in tears once more.

weeberwubber

This Heather feed is starting to turn my stomach, talking about the little baby playing with Art's ghost.

HumanBeing

Lasha is so 'kewl'. I bet even Aldous didn't hear about Art's last cigarette story before Lasha  ;D

Carl has his panties all in a knot over wordpress. Fear not though, Lasha will help any way she can. Maybe she can tell him to double check the prescription of his glasses.

DarKPenguiN

From the little bit I'm catching (between drops) this is just bad.

I expected 'bad' , but in a funny as shit kind of way- This is just bad as in 'bad', without the redeeming qualities of even being  unintentionally funny.

I'm just hoping we get to open lines soon because right now I dont have enough drugs to make it through a few more hours of this.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
I changed ALL the other music, I felt I owed it to the audience that have an emotional tie to the song. So people know I  do hear the passion and will yield when I can to accommodate the tip of the hat to Art and the gift Ms. Gayle gave to him.

I hope you will oblige me this small concession.

DS

You do know you are trying to negotiate with a Squirrel in a smoking jacket, don’t you?

teknoslag

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 11:18:43 PM
Plural marriage in the Desert...

So... We know that the wormedhole and subscriptions could be months down the line being that Carl's doing it.

Months? That web site is still in 1998. Cusco will be inducted into the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame before those features go live.

Catsmile

MOAR BWWWAAA.  Oh wait it stopped.

popple

Why does Art prefer the ceiling?

Sammi

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 14, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Nice numbers.

Ehh they're built in audience listeners though.   They'd be listening still if my show wasn't on.  I think during random hours when just music is on the station averages 18k.   I'm one of the less popular shows.  Some of the other shows get 100k.

WinWinS

HA! Dave said  "butt humping" #youcantmakethisstuffup
That's why I love this man!

Intermittent Whitley is an improvement over the regular version.

This dude is building the site with wordpress and he's 'fighting with it' ?
That site is going to be hacked together and wide open for the taking!

Faustina

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 14, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
He sounds like his dentures get loose every once and a while. A real mush mouth.
As well the LNM and TUNE IN just cuts out and buffers every so often. Rookie op.

Michael Vara always sounds drunk to me:  all that slurring.

I can't get the LNM TuneIn stream to work at all.  I can hear the audio on the LNM Network website about half the time.  I'm not really listening though:  was watching my Giants trounce the Reds. 

I want to turn the radio to Dave but I can't help myself.

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on May 14, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
The stream isn't dropping, it's just switching into a frequency only Belgian sheepdogs can hear. Millions of Belgian sheepdogs!
Are they peed?

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
You do know you are trying to negotiate with a Squirrel in a smoking jacket, don’t you?

^^^^^^

sintaxi

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 14, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
Intermittent Whitley is an improvement over the regular version.

He's every bit as coherent as the other!

Quote from: WinWinS on May 14, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

TTMI

lol.

Just kidding. ;)

zeebo

I changed ALL the other music, I felt I owed it to the audience that have an emotional tie to the song. So people know I  do hear the passion and will yield when I can to accommodate the tip of the hat to Art and the gift Ms. Gayle gave to him.

DS

I get it man, I"m sure I'm in the minority.  I do love the song and will just have to get over my feelz when I hear it.  Btw I totally appreciate your changing the other music around, that was a great move imho.  (Personally I love the instrumental ambient stuff.) 

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

# FIVE bucks is FIVE bucks
# STFU NO VIDEO 4 U.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Now Heather is telling a story that Airyn just recently told her supposedly about Alexander seeing the ghost of Art and saying "Papa, papa."

Breaking down in tears once more.

Or Alex was just fucking with Airyn and Heather, Art Bell style.

#RunsInTheFamily
#RunsFromTheWitch 

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 14, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
Lasha is so 'kewl'. I bet even Aldous didn't hear about Art's last cigarette story before Lasha  ;D

Carl has his panties all in a knot over wordpress. Fear not though, Lasha will help any way she can. Maybe she can tell him to double check the prescription of his glasses.

Hahaha, he's spending his time on social media, not doing his fucking job.

Heather deserves it.

Zenman

Those levitation shows in Vegas will never seem the same to me again, lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on May 14, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
Michael Vara always sounds drunk to me:  all that slurring.

I can't get the LNM TuneIn stream to work at all.  I can hear the audio on the LNM Network website about half the time.  I'm not really listening though:  was watching my Giants trounce the Reds.

I had the lmn stream working for the most part on tunein but just couldn’t take it anymore

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on May 14, 2018, 11:20:50 PM
Why does Art prefer the ceiling?
Cleavage becomes much more, uhem, alluring from that angle.

DS

Yep. You're carrying the torch well, Dave.

GravitySucks

$5 he says unit in the next set.

Sean92008

Uhem, keep it in the bedroom, young lass!

That baby was having an OBE.