• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

LadyFish

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 08:49:04 PM
I hope Hoagie fades away forever.  What Hoagie has done to Ross is completely unacceptable.  He's a total asshole and I'm completely done with him. >:(

I agree. Rossy is awesome.

I know what a usb is, but I forgot how to unsubscribe. I looked on the Dark Matter Network site & didn't see it. Do I need to go to PayPal & unsubscribe from there?

inuk2600

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 08:59:34 PM
I saw the light after that post.  I got my pitchfork and I'm now all in with the Hoagie hate.

AppealPlay

Quote from: LadyFish on October 13, 2015, 09:03:42 PM

I know what a usb is, but I forgot how to unsubscribe. I looked on the Dark Matter Network site & didn't see it. Do I need to go to PayPal & unsubscribe from there?

The only way I could see is to go to PayPal and cancel the subscription there.  It felt amazing clicking the cancel button.

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on October 13, 2015, 09:03:42 PM

You have to log in to PayPal from a browser and do it there.. My mobile app wouldn't let me do it.  If I remember right, you click on the last payment and then it will let you manage the subscription and cancel.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 08:57:55 PM
Let's get back to hating that scumbag Hoagie.  He sucks.

He is no longer Richard to me. He is now simply Hoaxland the fraud.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 08:31:57 PM
Popping in during a commercial from the Democratic debate (woo).

I think it's best that none of us email Richard, or call his show and just let him fade into the night. He had his 15 minutes of being well loved by our vaguely lovable community and now we will ignore him (I mostly certainly will). I hope everyone supports Rossy and cancels their subscriptions.

I agree, let's just be done with it and move on. We still have Art.

SaucyRossy

Hey everyone, I'm totally good. Moving on and forward with positivity in mind. I suggest everyone else do the same. That said, thank you very much for how kind people have been.

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 13, 2015, 09:09:00 PM
Hey everyone, I'm totally good. Moving on and forward with positivity in mind. I suggest everyone else do the same.

NEVER!!!!!

starrmtn001

Hey everyone, I'm totally good. Moving on and forward with positivity in mind. I suggest everyone else do the same.
Hey Rossy, we love ya mang! ;)

Group hug for Rossy! Can't wait for your next project!

Yeah, I'm over Hoagland. Can't wait to see who his replacement will be.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 09:13:22 PM
Yeah, I'm over Hoagland. Can't wait to see who his replacement will be.

That avatar is the greatest.

trostol

it's war against hoagie and his ilk!!!! (not really but i wanted to put this up lol)

https://youtu.be/SfyesrGMCxI

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 09:16:05 PM
That avatar is the greatest.

;) Best way I could think of to show my displeasure. Especially since everyone in the DMRN frequents BellGab.

coaster

I only listened to support Rossy and to carry along in the thread during the show, which was fun. Rossy got great guests, but it seemed like every show I got more and more annoyed by the way hoagland would ramble, interrupt, and talk over people.

AppealPlay

Hey everyone, I'm totally good. Moving on and forward with positivity in mind. I suggest everyone else do the same. That said, thank you very much for how kind people have been.

I hear you but I can't abide what Hoagie has done to you.  Please do stick around and let us know how we can support you in your future projects.

SciFiAuthor

trostol

Quote from: coaster on October 13, 2015, 09:20:45 PM
I only listened to support Rossy and to carry along in the thread during the show, which was fun. Rossy got great guests, but it seemed like every show I got more and more annoyed by the way hoagland would ramble, interrupt, and talk over people.

i agree..the week of sept 21st ongoing it seemed there was a shift

Can we start a grass roots campaign to replace Richard with Shay on the OSOM? (I will get Shay a job!)

LadyFish

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 13, 2015, 09:05:37 PM
You have to log in to PayPal from a browser and do it there.. My mobile app wouldn't let me do it.  If I remember right, you click on the last payment and then it will let you manage the subscription and cancel.

Thanks! It worked. I was able to click on the last payment on my iPad & it gave me the option to cancel my subscription. I am officially unsubscribed.

Let's not forget the constant bait and switches this asshole would pull. You can't fuck with your audience Dick, we actually listen to and remember your loony ramblings and promises from night to night.

Such a sleazy con man science groupie coward.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
Can we start a grass roots campaign to replace Richard with Shay on the OSOM? (I will get Shay a job!)

No. Seriously. Everyone. Just let it go. No campaign. No emails. No calls about this. It's over with. I'm moving on. I don't want to deal with this stuff anymore to be honest. So please if everyone can promise me, to just let this go and move on. I'd so appreciate it.

AppealPlay

Quote from: LadyFish on October 13, 2015, 09:24:44 PM
Thanks! It worked. I was able to click on the last payment on my iPad & it gave me the option to cancel my subscription. I am officially unsubscribed.

Nice!  That's the way to do it, guys!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
Falkie needs a job

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 13, 2015, 09:25:34 PM
No. Seriously. Everyone. Just let it go. No campaign. No emails. No calls about this. It's over with. I'm moving on. I don't want to deal with this stuff anymore to be honest. So please if everyone can promise me, to just let this go and move on. I'd so appreciate it.

My campaign to get Shay a job is mostly a running gag we've had since Leo left and they needed a new news reader lol. When Art retires in 25 years I'll make a post about Shay replacing Art.

GravitySucks

Class act Rossy

trostol

but ...but....

inuk2600

You got it bud. We weren't a real mob anyway, just a cartoon one :)