• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 24, 2016, 08:17:45 PM
Are you sure?  You're older than MV, so you're probably out of touch too

Yes

Another reason to vote for Trump is if elected he will do for the national party what Arnold did for the California party - destroy it (if he hasn't already).

Once the wretched entrenched Rs are out of the way, a realignment would be in order and perhaps we could get a couple new parties that represent real Americans again.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 24, 2016, 08:05:10 PM
That's sure a lot of horseshit crammed into one post.  It's like talking to a Moonie, or a Michael Horn.  None of it's even worth taking the time to debunk really.  I wouldn't know where to even begin, or how to prioritize it.

i probably wouldn't have invested any time on your response, so that was smart.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 24, 2016, 09:06:56 AM

... If - big IF - an outsider with zero government experience is going to go there and drain the swamp it would have to be someone a little smarter and more clever than an Arnold Schwarzenegger or a Donald Trump.  A blustering, bullying, jerk is the opposite of what's required.  It doesn't help that neither really have any political principles, which would be a big help in guiding their decision making...
Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 24, 2016, 08:24:31 PM
This is a very important point. It always amazes me when people don't recognize how critical it is to have the necessary qualifications for the job of cleaning up the system. Primarily, great intelligence, formidable political skills and the wisdom that comes with being sincerely grounded and principled. Trump exhibits none of these strengths and it's obvious to most voters, as we'll soon see.

I totally agree.  Trump is no Václav Havel. Not even close. He's clearly not worthy of the zealotry his followers afford him. It's not like he's going to commit to a life of public service after losing the election.  In fact, as the clock ticks closer to Election Day, he's using his media coverage as a candidate to publicize a potential Trump TV network, actively seeking investors. WTF?

PaulAtreides

Pahrump, NV Republicans already out in force voting early.  Art is toward the rear on the right.

Corona Kitty

Trump has zero chance to win, what's it like gentlemen, knowing our new president is Hillary Clinton?

theONE

Quote from: username on October 25, 2016, 02:01:32 PM
Trump has zero chance to win, what's it like gentlemen, knowing our new president is Hillary Clinton?

go and suck dick

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 02:03:43 PM
go and suck dick

I'm not happy about it either, but I understand the emotion.

theONE

Quote from: username on October 25, 2016, 02:10:07 PM

I'm not happy about it either, but I understand the emotion.

OK, in that case don't go and don't suck a dick ,  haha, :)

But the voting didn't finished yet - so you are having "premature election results ejaculation"  , lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 02:16:39 PM
OK, in that case don't go and don't suck a dick ,  haha, :)

But the voting didn't finished yet - so you are having "premature election results ejaculation"  , lol

You seem to be obsessed with men engaging in homosexual acts. This doesn't at all surprise me sir.

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on October 25, 2016, 02:01:32 PM

SNL is much funnier when there is a Republican President.

theONE

Quote from: username on October 25, 2016, 02:26:18 PM

You seem to be obsessed with men engaging in homosexual acts. This doesn't at all surprise me sir.

I'm glad you are connoisseur of it, carry on...

Lt.Uhura

So now Art's wistful about not being on the radio--because he'd want to do a political show!? I loved Art's show precisely because his show wasn't a vehicle for yet another rabid, raving, divisive talk show host.  What a shame.

chefist

I like to listen to the old G2G shows before Halloween...1995 is really good.

https://youtu.be/kwfROfT6FJI

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 02:32:32 PM
I'm glad you are connoisseur of it, carry on...

It's okay, you'll have 4 years of trump crying don't worry buddy... you'll still get to watch him on tv.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 25, 2016, 02:32:51 PM
So now Art's wistful about not being on the radio--because he'd want to do a political show!? I loved Art's show precisely because his show wasn't a vehicle for yet another rabid, raving, divisive talk show host.  What a shame.

His Facebook postings have always been very odd

theONE

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: chefist on October 25, 2016, 02:34:03 PM
I like to listen to the old G2G shows before Halloween...1995 is really good.

https://youtu.be/kwfROfT6FJI

Yep.  It's reruns for me too I guess.

GravitySucks

I hope he finds some other way to scratch his itch. He needs to stay retired and enjoy his life with his family.

If he does come back to do a show before the election, he shouldn't take any calls.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 02:51:40 PM
I hope he finds some other way to scratch his itch. He needs to stay retired and enjoy his life with his family.

If he does come back to do a show before the election, he shouldn't take any calls.

he should host an occasional gabcast.  i can turn the knobs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on October 25, 2016, 02:53:08 PM
he should host an occasional gabcast.  i can turn the knobs.

Are you going to make him sign the same non-compete you sent Curtis?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 02:57:54 PM
Are you going to make him sign the same non-compete you sent Curtis?

the bellgab terms of service already include the NCA.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 02:27:13 PM
SNL is much funnier when there is a Republican President.

That's because they have so much more material with which to work.  Then you throw in Repug VP candidates like Palin and it's just a comedic shitstorm.

chefist

Quote from: mv on October 25, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

Non Conformance Agreement?

theONE

only Art's stalker ,Hoagie and Hoagie's stalker could be allowed to call in ,lol
/remember when Hoagie's stalker called Gabcast and offered MV $500 to do Gabcast/ too bad that didn't happen, it would be a pure radio gold, hahaha

PaulAtreides

the operative phrase being, "..........stay retired............."

chefist

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 25, 2016, 03:01:15 PM
That's because they have so much more material with which to work.  Then you throw in Repug VP candidates like Palin and it's just a comedic shitstorm.

I disagree...back in the 70's SNL did a great job with Carter, and a fair job with Clinton in the 90's. Then, it all became political. Of course one side will find it funny if the other side is lampooned.

To say someone like Bill Clinton lacks material, is just being disingenuous.

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 25, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

...that's why I don't post anymore on any other boards  :) haha