• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

rekcuf I'll be sending, via courier, a package which was found in a Manilla hotel room.
The room was paid for with a corporate credit card in the name of Enterprise Mission.
Found in the room was, a KNYE-FM coffee mug, empty boxes of Totinos Pizza Rolls, (sausage flavor), a book titled "Witches for Dummies" and some sort of nano-tech device.
If this proves that Art was in Manilla at the time, with Dave and redacted, then he may be innocent of all charges. I defer to your judgement.
Expect the package tomorrow afternoon.
PS, I cannot connect the dots with regards to the credit card, unless redacted burgled Hoagie' s studio.

Lilith

Quote from: ge30542 on September 09, 2016, 10:39:35 AM
rekcuf I'll be sending, via courier, a package which was found in a Manilla hotel room.
The room was paid for with a corporate credit card in the name of Enterprise Mission.
Found in the room was, a KNYE-FM coffee mug, empty boxes of Totinos Pizza Rolls, (sausage flavor), a book titled "Witches for Dummies" and some sort of nano-tech device.
If this proves that Art was in Manilla at the time, with Dave and redacted, then he may be innocent of all charges. I defer to your judgement.
PS, I cannot connect the dots with regards to the credit card, unless redacted burgled Hoagie' s studio.

This has all the hallmarks of a Fan Funded "Senda goes to Manilla" trip, with the production of a YouTube video being the goal. Senda collects all sorts of things that he thinks might be of interest to his Fans, especially Art, (Redacted), Dave, and maybe even Hoagie related memorabilia, not to mention food and tech toys. He also has an extremely extensive "For Dummies" collection.  Hoagie may have sponsored the trip in hopes of gaining favor with Senda, and benefiting from all the publicity that would include.

ItsOver

... redacted burgled Hoagie' s studio.
I don't think HW could handle entering Hoagie's studio.

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on September 09, 2016, 08:38:47 AM
I'm looking forward to the sentencing. Fair warning; I refuse to wear anything under my robes. Full commando. Deal with it.
That should make it easier for some posters to blow smoke up your ass. :D

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2016, 12:33:21 PM

I'll allow it. Just this once though.

ge30542

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2016, 12:33:21 PM
People say that like it's a BAD thing.
If you can find someone to blow smoke up your ass,  THAT'S a friend!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ge30542 on September 09, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
People say that like it's a BAD thing.
If you can find someone to blow smoke up your ass,  THAT'S a friend!

Is that a Goatsie moment?

bobo17

All I was talking with Art last night and he is kinda in the dog house. He and his wife got into a big disagreement. Art told me the story and it went something like this:

R: You bought another stupid ham raido, how much was it? 

A: Lets just say, I cashed my cheque at the ham radio out let this month.

R: You know I have been borrowing money from my mom, my sister, just to keep from losing our house and for food and school supplies for Asia. What were you thinking you inconsiderate jerk? 

A: All the other guys on the 80 meter morning net and 40 meter noon time net are always talking about the new gear they bought. Today, I went to the ham radio outlet to buy some PL259 connectors and saw the Kenwood I have been looking at in the catalog was on sale, now I have an HF rig big enough to drive my amp to full legal limit.

R: So instead of depositing your cheque into the bank so we could cover those hot cheques we wrote for the car payment, mortgage and utility bill you bought a new ham radio? You idiot.

A: But now I can finally get on 6 meters and check into the alpha marry net on 160 meters, after I make a couple of antenna modifications.

R: Is that what all the new wire in the garage is for…. More antennas. The city council has already sent us a notice about the antennas you put up around the back yard strung up between the towers. 

A: Well you saw that, well my GRV will not work on 160 meters, so I am having some of the guys from the Ham Radio club to build me a wire dipole.

R: How can you be so stupid?

A: But when there is a big emergency and all the communications goes down, I will still have my ham radio to keep in touch with people, I am in charge of our clubs red cross coordination team.

R: The Red Cross has their own radios and don’t need you and all your geek buddies in the club, none of you has ever saved a single life. If there was an emergency all of your ham radio buddies would be the first ones to run to the hills like a bunch of weenies.

A: We train all the time. We all bought matching wind breakers and ironed patches all over them so we look like officials and everything.

R: And you wonder why I don’t let you sleep in the same room as me anymore.

A: I actual prefer to sleep on the couch now, because I have my radios next to me and I can monitor the club repeater in case someone calls for me.

R: Mounting a dual band antenna and drilling a hole in the roof of car was not enough, you had to get a new HT, but even that was not enough, you had to install a dual band radio in the living room. Our house is already full of radios. All you do is sit in front of the computer and talk on the ham radio.  You don’t even shower regularly anymore. 

A: But every radio serves a certain purpose. I can talk all over the world on my dual bander, be ready with SSB ,CW and digital on the new HF rig and send dx spots over the dx cluster to the packet node while scanning the beacon band for openings. 

R: I wish you were half as excited about your family as you are about you stupid ham radios.

A: What do you mean my family comes first, that is why I am so involved in Ham radio, it’s for the whole family.

R: You are delusional.

A: I told you already, all you have to do is study, pass the test and get your technician ticket and I’ll start to love you again.

R: I hope you and your buddies drop your antenna across a power line this weekend. 

A: That’s why I installed a lightening surge protectors on the cables coming into the shack…just in case.

R:This can’t be happening I give up.

A: Good, so what’s for dinner I am starving.

R: Why don’t you see if one of your precious ham radios can feed you?

A: Ok no problem, I’ll just get on the 2 meter club repeater autopatch and order a pizza.

R: With what money, our credit cards are maxed out and our cheque book is overdrawn?

A: I added some surplus equipment to the QRS swap listing while rag chewing on the 2 meter repeater. I will go on line and see if any of it was sold. 

R: If you are smart you will sell it all and get to that meeting with Bobo and get back on the normal radio.

Holy shit, Bobo who is "R"? 

And interesting that you use the word "cheque"... 

GravitySucks

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 09, 2016, 03:27:01 PM
Holy shit, Bobo who is "R"? 

And interesting that you use the word "cheque"...

Quote from: bobo17 on August 03, 2015, 08:09:00 AM
I am a Canadian subscriber (at $5 per month U.S.) and am already paying close to $7 a month with the exchange rate between the Canadian and U.S. dollar....no big deal,  if and extra $2 bucks a month is going to break you, you have bigger financial problems than paying for access to podcasts of an Art Bell shows.  JMHO
bobo

Thanks...

So bobo is some kinda Canadian genius who moonlights as a closet-retard on Bellgab?  This is fucking epic.  Bobo is probably an insanely smart guy who gets his rocks off by acting dumb.

Quote from: bobo17 on September 09, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
All I was talking with Art last night and he is kinda in the dog house. He and his wife got into a big disagreement. Art told me the story and it went something like this:

R: You bought another stupid ham raido, how much was it? 

A: Lets just say, I cashed my cheque at the ham radio out let this month.

R: You know I have been borrowing money from my mom, my sister, just to keep from losing our house and for food and school supplies for Asia. What were you thinking you inconsiderate jerk? 

A: All the other guys on the 80 meter morning net and 40 meter noon time net are always talking about the new gear they bought. Today, I went to the ham radio outlet to buy some PL259 connectors and saw the Kenwood I have been looking at in the catalog was on sale, now I have an HF rig big enough to drive my amp to full legal limit.

R: So instead of depositing your cheque into the bank so we could cover those hot cheques we wrote for the car payment, mortgage and utility bill you bought a new ham radio? You idiot.

A: But now I can finally get on 6 meters and check into the alpha marry net on 160 meters, after I make a couple of antenna modifications.

R: Is that what all the new wire in the garage is for…. More antennas. The city council has already sent us a notice about the antennas you put up around the back yard strung up between the towers. 

A: Well you saw that, well my GRV will not work on 160 meters, so I am having some of the guys from the Ham Radio club to build me a wire dipole.

R: How can you be so stupid?

A: But when there is a big emergency and all the communications goes down, I will still have my ham radio to keep in touch with people, I am in charge of our clubs red cross coordination team.

R: The Red Cross has their own radios and don’t need you and all your geek buddies in the club, none of you has ever saved a single life. If there was an emergency all of your ham radio buddies would be the first ones to run to the hills like a bunch of weenies.

A: We train all the time. We all bought matching wind breakers and ironed patches all over them so we look like officials and everything.

R: And you wonder why I don’t let you sleep in the same room as me anymore.

A: I actual prefer to sleep on the couch now, because I have my radios next to me and I can monitor the club repeater in case someone calls for me.

R: Mounting a dual band antenna and drilling a hole in the roof of car was not enough, you had to get a new HT, but even that was not enough, you had to install a dual band radio in the living room. Our house is already full of radios. All you do is sit in front of the computer and talk on the ham radio.  You don’t even shower regularly anymore. 

A: But every radio serves a certain purpose. I can talk all over the world on my dual bander, be ready with SSB ,CW and digital on the new HF rig and send dx spots over the dx cluster to the packet node while scanning the beacon band for openings. 

R: I wish you were half as excited about your family as you are about you stupid ham radios.

A: What do you mean my family comes first, that is why I am so involved in Ham radio, it’s for the whole family.

R: You are delusional.

A: I told you already, all you have to do is study, pass the test and get your technician ticket and I’ll start to love you again.

R: I hope you and your buddies drop your antenna across a power line this weekend. 

A: That’s why I installed a lightening surge protectors on the cables coming into the shack…just in case.

R:This can’t be happening I give up.

A: Good, so what’s for dinner I am starving.

R: Why don’t you see if one of your precious ham radios can feed you?

A: Ok no problem, I’ll just get on the 2 meter club repeater autopatch and order a pizza.

R: With what money, our credit cards are maxed out and our cheque book is overdrawn?

A: I added some surplus equipment to the QRS swap listing while rag chewing on the 2 meter repeater. I will go on line and see if any of it was sold. 

R: If you are smart you will sell it all and get to that meeting with Bobo and get back on the normal radio.

Hi Art!  ;D

ge30542

So bobo is Canadian eh?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 09, 2016, 03:43:38 PM
So bobo is some kinda' Canadian genius who moonlights as a closet-retard on Bellgab?  This is fucking epic.  Bobo is probably an insanely smart guy who gets his rocks off by acting dumb.

Sounds like Art Bell ...... except for the 'insanely smart' part of your quote.

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 09, 2016, 03:43:38 PM
Thanks...

So bobo is some kinda Canadian genius who moonlights as a closet-retard on Bellgab?  This is fucking epic.  Bobo is probably an insanely smart guy who gets his rocks off by acting dumb.

Is that a thing?

scottydawg

I finally figured it out. With the Help of Det. Columbo & Barney Fife! ;) I believe BoBo is from a parallel universe where Ramona is still alive.
It has to be. Either that, or we are all a little Batshit Crazee because we keep coming here hoping against all hope. If We wish long enough, and pray hard enough Saint Art will return and all will be right in the radio universe! Yeah Right! ::) You've got a better chance of Hilary Clinton pooping out Golden Turds at the first debate! :o 

Value Of Pi

"Witches for Dummies." That's perfect. You made my day.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on September 09, 2016, 05:21:35 PM
Is that a thing?
What better thing is there to do when you're on your 12th Molson and knocked-off another dozen Timmers.

bobo17

All
there are some pretty smart people on this board

bobo

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on September 09, 2016, 06:16:49 PM
What better thing is there to do when you're on your 12th Molson and knocked-off another dozen Timmers.

Should the trial be moved to Canada?

Quote from: bobo17 on September 09, 2016, 07:44:47 PM
All
there are some pretty smart people on this board

bobo

Hi Art! :))

Don't know about that last post of his but I suspect that Bobo is a Perl script.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on September 09, 2016, 07:56:08 PM
Should the trial be moved to Canada?

I think it should be held at the World Court Seated in the Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice

Quote from: brig on September 09, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
I think it should be held at the World Court Seated in the Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice

I'll powder my wig. See you in the Netherlands.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on September 09, 2016, 09:04:40 PM
I'll powder my wig. See you in the Netherlands.

I'll grab my video camera.