• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 09:30:52 AM
I don't think Art is doing her any favors when he comes here telling us how improved she is either.  Or telling us we should support her because ''she's one of us''.  All it does is remind everyone of the whole, um, off-putting way he left.
You'd think someone who once claimed to have libertarian leanings wouldn't think that just because he told us to like something, we'd all mindlessly fall in line.  Hell, this IS BellGab.  The only thing most of seem to agree on is GNS.  Oh, and that Art has a nice set of hooters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 17, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

I guess I'll try to explain the 'hatred' for Wade. Except for the shit talking trolls, most everyone that didn't know any better were very supportive of her new venture back then. No, she wasn't good at it but I think a lot of us gave her some leeway because we could understand how nerve wracking it could be to start doing a show in Art Bell's wake with very little experience and quite a large audience. I personally supported the show financially up until the Titor show, that's something like three or four months. Mainly I kept my subscription because I was hoping Art would come to his senses and get back on his show. The secondary reason was because I wanted to support Wade.

The support didn't fade for me when well meaning bellgabbers tried to call in and referred to her as 'redacted'. I think her response was a curt, 'My name is Heather' or something along those lines. No chuckling and saying 'well, I'm Heather now' and we all know she doesn't lack for chuckling or whatever you want to call what that noise is that emanates from her mouth hole.

It became apparent that she had totally removed herself from this website, like it all the sudden did not exist. By the way, she wouldn't have had that job if it wasn't for this website.

What did it for me was the Titor show. The guy wasn't Titor, he was a complete fraud. People called him out on his bullshit and she agreed with them. The kicker is her tweet after the show scolding her audience for being so rude to the fraud. I don't have the motivation to locate the tweet.

I could even get past the fact that she used this site and all it's members (some way more than others) to get what she wanted then pretended like it didn't exist, but she treats her audience (and her friends from here) with barely concealed contempt, unless they are fawning over her.

A lot of the reason I don't like it is because the tone of it is so depressing. It really sounds like she isn't having a good time. Also, there is no creativity to her work, no insight either.

Yep! That and a wishing machine. A fucking wishing machine!  ::) ;D

I sure wish that stalker would take a break so that Art could do a show once in awhile.  :(

When I was in university most classes consisted of two components: a lecture and a seminar. Lectures were given by the professors but the seminars were usually led by some of the better grad students. Maybe Art could do what Hoagie is trying to do, 2-3hr shows on the weekends and then Heather could lead group discussion and field calls afterward, sort of like the seminar leader?  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 04:13:29 PM
Yep! That and a wishing machine. A fucking wishing machine!  ::) ;D

I sure wish that stalker would take a break so that Art could do a show once in awhile.  :(

When I was in university most classes consisted of two components: a lecture and a seminar. Lectures were given by the professors but the seminars were usually led by some of the better grad students. Maybe Art could do what Hoagie is trying to do, 2-3hr shows on the weekends and then Heather could lead group discussion and field calls afterward, sort of like the seminar leader?  :)

Yeah, the wishing machine one. Just ug.

I would listen to Art if he came back and I bet I'd like it but I really don't care anymore if he does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 17, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Yeah, the wishing machine one. Just ug.

I would listen to Art if he came back and I bet I'd like it but I really don't care anymore if he does.

I just wish there was one late night talk radio show we could count on: Art, Hoagie, bateman, Amy...someone! Apparently, it's the worlds hardest, most dangerous job though.  :-\

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 04:57:30 PM
I just wish there was one late night talk radio show we could count on: Art, Hoagie, bateman, Amy...someone! Apparently, it's the worlds hardest, most dangerous job though.  :-\

Also, healthcare is only available on Wednesdays. You really have to take that into account when you start your podcast.

I guess I'll try to explain the 'hatred' for Wade. Except for the shit talking trolls, most everyone that didn't know any better were very supportive of her new venture back then. No, she wasn't good at it but I think a lot of us gave her some leeway because we could understand how nerve wracking it could be to start doing a show in Art Bell's wake with very little experience and quite a large audience. I personally supported the show financially up until the Titor show, that's something like three or four months. Mainly I kept my subscription because I was hoping Art would come to his senses and get back on his show. The secondary reason was because I wanted to support Wade.

The support didn't fade for me when well meaning bellgabbers tried to call in and referred to her as 'redacted'. I think her response was a curt, 'My name is Heather' or something along those lines. No chuckling and saying 'well, I'm Heather now' and we all know she doesn't lack for chuckling or whatever you want to call what that noise is that emanates from her mouth hole.

It became apparent that she had totally removed herself from this website, like it all the sudden did not exist. By the way, she wouldn't have had that job if it wasn't for this website.

What did it for me was the Titor show. The guy wasn't Titor, he was a complete fraud. People called him out on his bullshit and she agreed with them. The kicker is her tweet after the show scolding her audience for being so rude to the fraud. I don't have the motivation to locate the tweet.

I could even get past the fact that she used this site and all it's members (some way more than others) to get what she wanted then pretended like it didn't exist, but she treats her audience (and her friends from here) with barely concealed contempt, unless they are fawning over her.

A lot of the reason I don't like it is because the tone of it is so depressing. It really sounds like she isn't having a good time. Also, there is no creativity to her work, no insight either.

Her "mouth hole" gets better everyday. And moist.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on June 17, 2017, 05:17:08 PM
Her "mouth hole" gets better everyday. And moist.

Roswells, Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mAoNZ6onPw

Yeah, I know it's about cocaine abuse, but whatevs

Roswells, Art

Hey Art, you could do a show tonight. No one would expect it, especially the stalker. Am I right or am I right? I know you love broadcasting soooo much and appreciate everything everyone did for you. The stalker is probably sitting on his couch with his hand in his blue sweatpants watching The View right now.

This is really perfect timing, Art. Go For It!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on June 17, 2017, 05:58:17 PM
Heather, bend over and cough....
Did you finally let her out of your basement?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 17, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

Yes. I knocked her teeth out and used a power drill on her skull. She's nice and tame now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 17, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

No, that's Amy he was trying to make uncomfortable, not Wade. Wade has here own creepy following.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 17, 2017, 06:25:52 PM
No, that's Amy he was trying to make uncomfortable, not Wade. Wade has here own creepy following.

I broke sweet Amy many moons ago.

ps: I like "Moons Over My Hammy"

Morgus

Today is Art Bell's 72nd birthday...

Dr. MD MD

Happy birthday, Art!  :)

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 17, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

Old women aren't my kink. I like it when they fight back. Too much vocal fry drives a man to murder--with a croquet mallet.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on June 17, 2017, 06:36:00 PM
. Too much vocal fry drives a man to murder--with a croquet mallet.

It drives a woman to murder too--with a nail file...or a skillet, or a gun. whatever works.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on June 17, 2017, 06:25:04 PM
Yes. I knocked her teeth out and used a power drill on her skull. She's nice and tame now.
You need to get out of the basement more often and go somewhere nice, like BellGab.  Wait.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on June 17, 2017, 12:53:53 AM
Those were fun times.  I miss them, especially while I am crying myself to sleep listening to Leo Laporte on a podcast. No matter what your opinion of Art and Heather just be glad Leo Laporte doesn't 'get it'

I'd subscribe if you did a few shows weekly.

Love ALL... I'm desperate

... The support didn't fade for me when well meaning bellgabbers tried to call in and referred to her as 'redacted'. I think her response was a curt, 'My name is Heather' or something along those lines. No chuckling and saying 'well, I'm Heather now' and we all know she doesn't lack for chuckling or whatever you want to call what that noise is that emanates from her mouth hole.

It became apparent that she had totally removed herself from this website, like it all the sudden did not exist...

Completely humorless.  Not a great quality for a radio show host.

Even if she got some rough treatment from some here, it wasn't everyone.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

What you don't like when grown adults take their ball and go home then continue to play childish guilt games about a situation that is more about the internet in general than a specific forum?

thumbs up to Art Bell

thumbs down to Noory snoory. Heather Wade and other phony users

Epaphroditus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

I have never thought the treatment was the problem , HW has stated on air that she never intended her private life to become public as it was when AB revealed her as Redacted , she and all of you deserve privacy .

paladin1991

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 18, 2017, 04:50:21 PM
I have never thought the treatment was the problem , HW has stated on air that she never intended her private life to become public as it was when AB revealed her as Redacted , she and all of you deserve privacy .

She's a public figure now.  There's the rub, Eppy.  If anyone is posting on the internet, I believe that makes them a 'public figure' of a lesser degree. 

Quote from: Daniel the God on June 18, 2017, 03:26:54 AM
What you don't like when grown adults take their ball and go home then continue to play childish guilt games about a situation that is more about the internet in general than a specific forum?...

Hey, this is like your podcast - smug drivel. 

I'd probably respond to it if I knew what it meant - are there a couple of words and maybe a few commas missing?

Bomar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 18, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
If anyone is posting on the internet, I believe that makes them a 'public figure' of a lesser degree.

Pud,...

I "Post", therefore I exist...

I exist because I, the "Bomar" willed it...

I am the "Bomar" to the Nth degree...

All praise the "Bomar"...

My "Bomar" decree, all lessers must kowtow to me...

Therefore you all may exist, by recognizing the "Bomar"...

Bomar

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bomar on June 18, 2017, 07:31:39 PM
Pud,...

I "Post", therefore I exist...

I exist because I, the "Bomar" willed it...

I am the "Bomar" to the Nth degree...

All praise the "Bomar"...

My "Bomar" decree, all lessers must kowtow to me...

Therefore you all may exist, by recognizing the "Bomar"...

Bomar

Praise Bomar and MV.  Now I know how a dual-citizen feels.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 19, 2017, 06:47:45 PM
Praise Bomar and MV.  Now I know how a dual-citizen feels.

..talking about duality
Let me propose this Conspiracy Theory in relation to Art Bell and theStalker and the MITD quitting by Art and theWitch taking over the show.

I have somewhere links to a site/blog like thing (run by a woman I think), where some of Art's shortwave radio buddies were posting in the response sections and someone was really pissed off and was talking that many people lost jobs, homes, divorces followed because of Art when he quit so easily from Sirius Show over a thing that could be over time resolved in descent compromise for the show to continue, but apparently Art quit because he wasn't able to make much money as he was hopping too,he still would be making serious coin, but he was hoping to make much more and he quit just like that, giving very lame reason for it.

So it's very possible that the stalker is one of these/those guys, and he decided that in that case Art is not going to have a show any more ever again.
(very interesting possibility) I tend to believe in it.

So maybe Art didn't cooked up anything with Heather in the time line of the 19 months before Art started MITD Show on 20.July.2015 when they had each other's phone numbers according to Heather Wade aka (Redacted) post from 05.November.2013

maybe indeed there was a real stalker from the Sirius days.
And maybe Art indeed is telling the truth, but not providing full honest details, tho he was talking that they know who it is, that is some local kid.
Could be a son of one of those guys who lost money jobs and homes because Art acted only in his personal financial interest?

Very possible, or,maybe was a a hire.
One way or the other the answer might be the "Sirius days betrayal"

(let's google Sirius star and read about it)
(Isn't there some Alien Civilization that lives there)
Art here is a show idea for you you old dog) Oh wait talking about dogs, look/read at this from here:

"Sirius is Dog Star and brightest star"
http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/sirius-the-brightest-star

"History and mythology of Sirius. Sirius is also well known as the Dog Star, because it is the chief star in the constellation Canis Major, the Big Dog.
Have you ever heard anyone speak of the dog days of summer? Sirius is behind the sun as seen from Earth in Northern Hemisphere summer.
In late summer, it appears in the east before sunrise â€" near the sun in our sky.
The early stargazers might have imagined that the double-whammy of Sirius and the sun caused the hot weather, or dog days."

..it says that: "Sirius is Dog Star and brightest star"
Looks like in this case Art was the smaller dog.
And not so bright...