• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: sorefinger on January 27, 2016, 10:27:35 AM
First, what I'm going to say is not meant to discorage you but to encourage you -- and shock, too.

Second, I don't think 70-years-old is old at all, but if you believe 70-years-old is old, then 70 years is old. 

Ronald Reagan became president at 70.

Donald Trump is 70, or at least will be in a few months, yet he has the vigor and energy of a 20-year-old, traipsing around the country from one end to the other, day and night, seemingly possessing an endless supply of motivation, mental fortitude, stick-to-it-ness, always appearing fresh and dapper, a remarkable specimen of human flesh, really. 

Of course, his good health and vigor has nothing to do with his genes but everything to do with the environment he chooses for himself, which environment is totally free of alcohol, tobacco, junk food, Monsanto poisoned GMO crap, fried food of any nature (no fricking French fries, no KFC, no pastery, no crackers, no oils), and never processed meats of any kind (no hot dogs, no deli slices, no pepperoni, no meat loaf), but instead his diet is replete with fresh, organic fruits and vegetables, only poached, steamed or boiled cooking, and free of candy and processed sweets. 

One could argue his deal-making has origin with his meal-making.

No one has to be a billionaire to afford the environment he chooses. And no billionaire leads a boring life because he prefers health food.

Art, you have these fleeting moments of wanting to be back on the air, one moment, but then the next moment, you're doubtful, discouraged, worn out, impetuous, moody, knee-jerk, irritable.  That's because your health is in the sewer.  You're never going to come back unless you get your health back, first. 

And you know, if you would just get religious about your diet and what you suck into your lungs, within a matter of just a few weeks, you'd be feeling so damn good, you'd rip that mic away from Heather in a heartbeat, go back on the air not just five nights a week but six or seven. That's how much energy you would have.  The human body is remarkable, designed to fully bounce back from any adversity, but it won't or can't happen without proper and total nutrition, first.

Every addiction, according to experts such as Dr. Dennis J. McKenna (a recent guest on MiTD), is a variation of malnutrition.  In other words, if you'd, for once, just get a handle on your diet, those nicotine cravings would vanish.

Think about what you're eating!  That bowl of morning cereal (or whatever else it is that you're spooning or forking down your neck) is not adding to your health but subtracting.  Every oil-based, fried meal that you're eating is putting you one step closer to the grave, whereas every poached or steamed meal puts you one step farther back from the grave.

It's not just your own health that's in the sewer; virtually every American's is, too.  That's because they've been marching to and worshipping at the altar of Madison Avenue, front men for the purveyors of the standard American diet, too stupid to pause and wonder why they're all sick, have heart attacks, get cancer, are diabetic, overweight, suffer from depression and if not dependent on Immodium AD, can no longer deficate without Miralax. 

But Madison Avenue is not going to be king of the hill much longer, thanks to the internet, which is gradually transforming the food choices people are now making, dramatically improving health that will, once a majority is onboard, eventually bankrupt the failing medical industry, which has been more interested in being on target to consume 25% of the GNP than it has been in patient health.

Meantime, if you don't reform your diet, your topsy-turvy disposition will dominate.  When you're down, your body shuts down, goes into depression, so that it can recover.  But then when you recover again, become active, which means more stress, you then quickly run youself down again because your endurance is zilch.  It's a vicious, never-ending cycle, which only continues perpetually.  But it doesn't have to.

If you're not interested in scrapping the standard American diet for yourself, then at least scrap it from your home for your daughter's sake.  Childen are far more vulnerable to diet-based disease than are adults, accounting for why child disease, like cancer and autism, have been occuring at rates unheard of in human history.

+19.5

I'd think he wants to live a long time for the sake of his daughter.  In addition to his foods and lifestyle, he probably should stop flying drones in his fucking living room.

Order Jorch's youngevity brain packs! And don't forget the 90 essential nutrients.

Quote from: Art Bell on January 26, 2016, 11:03:41 PM
Hi everybody, first the fact that I am now here does not represent a lie since when I last left I simply said I was leaving, not quitting Bell Gab but I am sure it will be said anyway.

Second, I fully understand I reacted far to quickly at a moment I had not slept and was under a lot of stress with what was going on and yes because my Wife had enough and told me it had to stop because it was having a very negative effect on Asia. So I said something I could not take back and that is on me.

Next I want to say sorry to the people on this Forum who supported me in the run up to this show with so much, I understand your hearts were broken but I also want to say that mine was as well because I have been a member here for Years and reading many of the things said here hurt me more then you can know. I will sure cop to making a very bad decision at that time but this felt like home to me. Bad decision yes but lie, never. I never lied to you on air or off, never.

I would be glad to answer any reasonable questions but if people just want to trash me and my Family I will not respond to that sort of thing. Perhaps you do not believe this place was that important to me but you would be wrong, I am not sure it is the same place I remember but my memories of it the way it was are warm.

Art

Great to hear from you again, Art. The most important thing is, how`s the family doing?? Are all the ABs (including you) healthy and happy?

paladin1991

Hi everybody, first the fact that I am now here does not represent a lie since when I last left I simply said I was leaving, not quitting Bell Gab but I am sure it will be said anyway.

Second, I fully understand I reacted far to quickly at a moment I had not slept and was under a lot of stress with what was going on and yes because my Wife had enough and told me it had to stop because it was having a very negative effect on Asia. So I said something I could not take back and that is on me.

Next I want to say sorry to the people on this Forum who supported me in the run up to this show with so much, I understand your hearts were broken but I also want to say that mine was as well because I have been a member here for Years and reading many of the things said here hurt me more then you can know. I will sure cop to making a very bad decision at that time but this felt like home to me. Bad decision yes but lie, never. I never lied to you on air or off, never.

I would be glad to answer any reasonable questions but if people just want to trash me and my Family I will not respond to that sort of thing. Perhaps you do not believe this place was that important to me but you would be wrong, I am not sure it is the same place I remember but my memories of it the way it was are warm.

Art

Oh, hey ART.  Almost missed your post.  I was just out back doing some Preventive Maintenance on the 48 cylinder motor of the BELL A1 Panzer that I have in my garage.  Remember?   We named her Gudrun.  She's still a thing of beauty.  Even after these long weeks of non-empire building.

Ran  my hand along the scar fm the Premier 200mm PanzarFaust kiss that we took on the outskirts of Lost Angeles.  Yep, nothing more than a kiss on the hide of Gudrun.  I'm not gonna rub that out either when I get the old girl waxed.  That little kiss would have killed a Main Battle Tank fm any first world country, but not Gudrun.  Nosirree!  She was armored by the dreams and hopes of a people.  A people looking to a future of a night where it was now safe to listen. 
Oh, ART.  I remember. I remember it all. 

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 27, 2016, 10:24:38 AM
Yes, he's got the chops.  Never saw him live.  Had his first two comedy records though AND the King Tut single (with picture sleeve).

Think of it, the Smothers Brothers show had TWO musical talents writing for them...  Mason Williams (Classical Gas) and Steve Martin.
There was a lot of talent on that show. I imagine most 'music' today is not even generated by good producers and awesome session musicians but just by computers. Unless they really have passion I'm afraid most children don't have the discipline (and parents, teachers don't have the time/will to force) to learn, much less master, instruments. "Too much work and time" in a society in which everything should easy, quick, and convenient.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 26, 2016, 11:17:48 PM
The limb has been cut off, I no longer miss it, I like my prosthetic (Michael Vara) well enough and I've gotten over missing my arm.  I realize, now, that my having two arms was selfish of me and that, by only having one, I have less blood to get chilled on a cold day, I won't get thorns in that hand ever again while doing gardening and all those ex-girlfriends who want my patented G-spot button-pushing skills will go away and never bother me again.  Woohoo!  I can get back onto Facebook now without those loony chicks wanting a piece of me and my arm.

If I was worth, $10M (as reported), I'd hope to have much more showing for my life and I would have made it so. 

I may have taken the pretty girl (AB) to the dance but I'm spending my time with the fun one (BellGab) now...

Since you are here.  I guess your new god, Michael Vara, doesn't have his own forum and counts on being able to use this forum for his one fan to post?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 26, 2016, 11:21:30 PM
I am a big Ramona fan.  I agree.  She knew shit and probably built the empire and just stamped Art's mug to it.

And that is what a good wife does.  My wife does it for me.  Otherwise I'm just some guy who once crewed a BELL A1 MAIN BATTLE TANK!  Sorry about the capitallized shout.  I'm still a little emotional.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2016, 10:37:12 AM
Oh, hey ART.  Almost missed your post.  I was just out back doing some Preventive Maintenance on the 48 cylinder motor of the BELL A1 Panzer that I have in my garage.  Remember?   We named her Gudrun.  She's still a thing of beauty.  Even after these long weeks of non-empire building.

Ran  my hand along the scar fm the Premier 200mm PanzarFaust kiss that we took on the outskirts of Lost Angeles.  Yep, nothing more than a kiss on the hide of Gudrun.  I'm not gonna rub that out either when I get the old girl waxed.  That little kiss would have killed a Main Battle Tank fm any first world country, but not Gudrun.  Nosirree!  She was armored by the dreams and hopes of a people.  A people looking to a future of a night where it was now safe to listen. 
Oh, ART.  I remember. I remember it all. 

Hey Gunny. Good to see you up and about, but I have a question.

Did you bump your head recently?

😎

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2016, 10:42:54 AM
And that is what a good wife does.  My wife does it for me.  Otherwise I'm just some guy who once crewed a BELL A1 MAIN BATTLE TANK!  Sorry about the capitallized shout.  I'm still a little emotional.

You can see the adoration between AB and RB in those old photos and screen captures.  Plus, she worked in radio (that's where they met, right?).

I had a supportive GF when I did all my best music-career stuff.  Hell, she even hooked me up with the woman who ended up singing my song and making me money.  My spousal-tross is jealous of that history...  Wonder if that's Art's case.  I suspect so. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 26, 2016, 11:43:23 PM
can someone please go let Art's facebook white knights know he's talking to us again.

he say he love you but why he still hollerin over at us then if he love you so much
That's because the FB'ers are the Virgin you marry.  We Bellgabbers, well, we're the dirty little girl that makes you scream!

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2016, 10:40:17 AM
Since you are here.  I guess your new god, Michael Vara, doesn't have his own forum and counts on being able to use this forum for his one fan to post?

Huh?  Not my god, just listenable (except for the religious shows).  I have a tough time listening to HW for numerous reasons.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 10:46:01 AM
Hey Gunny. Good to see you up and about, but I have a question.

Did you bump your head recently?

😎

Maybe.

Did you just grab my ass?

Philosopher

Art

Art - unfortunately I think you will always get a mixed-bag response here.  It is the nature of the audience.  If the "dream" is irreparable, perhaps you can come back part-time.  Stunning greatness was again within a millimeter of your touch, and then what we have today.  You are still great Art, and die hard (old-time) fans support you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2016, 11:09:06 AM
Maybe.

Did you just grab my ass?

No sir, I have too much respect for you to ever do that... Unless of course it was to snatch your ass as you were about to step on an IED.

BattyBrooke

I mirror your sentiments you posted yesterday, Art, and I feel things here will never be the way they used to be. There seems to have been an infiltration, or maybe everyone is just now, after all these years, showing their Ugly, their true selves. You know how the saying goes, "you can never go home", so with that I leave this board and bid you farewell old friend. It has been a phenomenal ride.

My Love and Respect ALWAYS,
Brooke

inuk2600

Quote from: BattyBrooke on January 27, 2016, 11:43:32 AM
I mirror your sentiments you posted yesterday, Art, and I feel things here will never be the way they used to be. There seems to have been an infiltration, or maybe everyone is just now, after all these years, showing their Ugly, their true selves. You know how the saying goes, "you can never go home", so with that I leave this board and bid you farewell old friend. It has been a phenomenal ride.

My Love and Respect ALWAYS,
Brooke

Night Train

Art

Art, do you have any advice for Aldous Cuckbank that would help him be more handy with the ladies? 

Dude invites Heather to move in with him, admits he's got some serious hots for her, and she friendzones him, and he  still gives her free room and board AND a ride to Pahrump?  That's some serious beta orbiting.

Maybe you could sit down with him and explain a few things?  Or at least front him some money to attend a PUA seminar?

Night Train

Quote from: Night Train on January 27, 2016, 12:10:23 PM
Art, do you have any advice for Aldous Cuckbank that would help him be more handy with the ladies? 

Dude invites Heather to move in with him, admits he's got some serious hots for her, and she friendzones him, and he  still gives her free room and board AND a ride to Pahrump?  That's some serious beta orbiting.

Maybe you could sit down with him and explain a few things?  Or at least front him some money to attend a PUA seminar?

Also, Art - can you please bring back Pizza Punch?

saab93driver

Art

To Art,

I'm not taking a dig...it just all reminds me of this scene on some level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK0xrBDi4pE

Do what you gotta do, one way or the other.  If you decide to come back to the MITD air again, even a few nights a week or on the weekend, I'll listen in. But you'll understand if I'm not going to get all wet panties about it or run out and reactivate my Time Traveler subscription.

I still listen to the streaming archives and probably always will.  For that timeless library of radio, speaking for myself, I am appreciative. 

Night Train

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 27, 2016, 12:19:56 AM
hey Art, been a HUGE fan for years. A couple of burning questions I wanted to ask -

what ever happened to madman Marcum and do you plan to interview him again?

Does Mel still have his hole?

Care to share what Dr. Malachi Martin shared with you?

When do you plan on having John Titor on as a guest again?

Thanks Art~!

Art, forget Mel's hole - when you come back to MITD, you should do your first broadcast from SciFiAuthor's hole.

Quote from: sorefinger on January 27, 2016, 10:27:35 AM
Donald Trump is 70, or at least will be in a few months, yet he has the vigor and energy of a 20-year-old, traipsing around the country from one end to the other, day and night, seemingly possessing an endless supply of motivation, mental fortitude, stick-to-it-ness, always appearing fresh and dapper, a remarkable specimen of human flesh, really.
Think this has something to do with that?

"I’ve never taken drugs of any kind, never had a glass of alcohol. Never had a cigarette, never had a cup of coffee."
- Donald Trump

Night Train

Art

Art, you should host MITD tonight, and have one of your mass consciousness experiments as a favor to one of your most devoted fans on here. 

GravitySucks' wife is in a Tijuana medical clinic for penis enlargement surgery, and if you could ask your hundreds of listeners to send good thoughts and positive energy her way, I know it would mean the world to Gravity.

trostol

Quote from: Art_s Farts on January 27, 2016, 10:07:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liBhu8DBzEQ

thanks for this..quite.impressive really..though oddly, and i listen to a lot of black metal cookie monster guys, do not like this guys voice lol

Art
Art, please come back to MITD.  Even if it was just one night a week or whatever.  People can say what they want about you, but the fact of the matter is that you are irreplaceable and it would be a pleasure to hear you on the air again.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 27, 2016, 12:38:41 AM
Precisely, you find a niche and take the work you can find and you'll make a living  if you're competent. That actually sounds like a cool writing career you've had.
Bingo   ;)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2016, 12:44:56 AM
Smart move by Art to drop off a post, then sit back and wait for the trolls to step right up with their hateful responses.  It makes for easy pickings to know who to put on ignore. Haha!

Thank you Art, for admitting you acted in haste.  Water under the bridge.  I'll stay tuned to hear your surprise appearances on MITD. 

P.S.  And don't forget about using BellGab's top-secret, coded pm service.  Some of us still have our decoder rings.  ;)
+1 

Art Bell

I don't see many real questions here, just a lot of fighting. MV and me are fine. I did ask him to review a post from DP after somebody told me it was Libel, he did as did I and I felt it was not libel so I told him to leave it, no problem. Then there was another message from KofK which was libel and he took it down.

The phone call threat came just before I went on air and I mentioned it to Heather but did not call the Police because I have had so many phone and email threats over the Years and learned that the Police always tell you people who talk do not do things and frankly I thought it was just some kid who heard all the on air stuff and wanted to pile on. Never the less Heather on her own decided to report it and when the Police asked me about it I confirmed it and did say I had not reported it for the reasons above and they agreed with me.

I am not supporting the Network in any way, it is supporting itself. Nor am I involved with it in any way. Keith and I remain friends. I have been helping Heather in every way I know how. She has retained many thousands of subs.

I may do a Gab Cast next Week if people want it, perhaps on Tuesday if that's what people want. I did sift through the messages but saw more fighting than questions.

As for the Stalker, we have a pretty darn good idea who it is but not enough proof to make a arrest or even say. The situation has not changed otherwise and my return to the air is something I might try without any prior announcement to test the waters. It still depends frankly on my Wife. Feel free to call me a pussy but this is not just my decision.

Art

boxman

What a surprise that the trolls came back out as well.

boxman

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 01:29:04 PM
I may do a Gab Cast next Week if people want it, perhaps on Tuesday if that's what people want. I did sift through the messages but saw more fighting than questions.
Sounds like a good idea to me.
And one tip instead of getting angry just ignore the obvious 4chan trolls. I know alot of us have been critical, but the real shit that has been said here has been by those trolls, so hope you see the difference between crticism and trolling.