• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Element 115

Quote from: SnapT on August 19, 2016, 10:32:50 PM
Heather going nuts and cutting off the caller who wanted to discuss 9-11 facts was horribly sad.  You can talk about bigfoot and shadow cats, but not Building 7 mysteriously imploding?  Fuck you, Redacted.

Right?

I know. Then the next call, she talked about how she believed animals have souls because they help one another and have emotions.

Lilith

I feel like I'm in kindergarten again, listening to my teacher tell us a nap time story.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2016, 10:34:35 PM
I feel like I'm in kindergarten again, listening to my teacher tell us a nap time story.

lol

Lilith

Heather going nuts and cutting off the caller who wanted to discuss 9-11 facts was horribly sad.  You can talk about bigfoot and shadow cats, but not Building 7 mysteriously imploding?  Fuck you, Redacted.

Right?

Right?

Juan Cena

Right?

The probability that Bigfoot and shadow cats exist are both higher than the possibility the US govt (or anybody else) blew up the WTC with lasers or a particle beam or an anti-matter weapon or anything of the sort.

Right?

She must have picked up this dogmatic stance from someone she respects, the way she parrots Art's beliefs/sayings.  She always says things like, "I refuse to believe our government would hurt our citizens."  Welllllllllll... I can think of half a dozen times governmental agencies have experimented on, infected, and murdered US citizens off the top of my head.  Not saying I believe 9/11 was some kind of inside job--I'm honestly not certain either way.  But I'd never call it completely implausible, and if someone wants to make a case... have at it, I'll listen.

Lilith

I think it would be a good idea if Heather muted her mic when she laughs.

SnapT

Quote from: Element 115 on August 19, 2016, 10:33:56 PM
I know. Then the next call, she talked about how she believed animals have souls because they help one another and have emotions.

And she mocked the caller by claiming he finds information on YouTube.

This is a LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL SHOW ON THE INTERNET, lady!  YouTube is a valid source!

norland2424

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 10:37:50 PM
The probability that Bigfoot and shadow cats exist are both higher than the possibility the US govt (or anybody else) blew up the WTC with lasers or a particle beam or an anti-matter weapon or anything of the sort.

This 100+

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 10:38:13 PM
She must have picked up this dogmatic stance from someone she respects, the way she parrots Art's beliefs/sayings.  She always says things like, "I refuse to believe our government would hurt our citizens."  Welllllllllll... I can think of half a dozen times governmental agencies have experimented on, infected, and murdered US citizens off the top of my head.  Not saying I believe 9/11 was some kind of inside job--I'm honestly not certain either way.  But I'd never call it completely implausible, and if someone wants to make a case... have at it, I'll listen.

I told y'all before. The WTC never existed in the first place. It was a all mass hallucination. 😀 

Element 115

Quote from: SnapT on August 19, 2016, 10:39:38 PM
And she mocked the caller by claiming he finds information on YouTube.

This is a LATE NIGHT PARANORMAL SHOW ON THE INTERNET, lady!  YouTube is a valid source!

lol

She sounds like she's doing some downer-Seinfeld bit.  "We don't trust the rich.  What's the deal with that???"

SnapT

Exactly.

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 10:40:32 PM
I told y'all before. The WTC never existed in the first place. It was a all mass hallucination. 😀

It's like the Berenstain Bears thing.  We all REMEMBER a WTC, but when we look at photos of the New York skyline c. 2000, there ARE NO TOWERS.

Lilith

Heather always sounds so sincerely interested.

One of these days the Antichrist really IS going to call Heather Wade.  And we're all just going to sit here and make fun of it.

SnapT

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 10:42:19 PM
It's like the Berenstain Bears thing.  We all REMEMBER a WTC, but when we look at photos of the New York skyline c. 2000, there ARE NO TOWERS.

Well, MOST of us remember.  Some of us are from another timeline...

Element 115

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 10:42:19 PM

Yeah I remember it as Berenstein Bears.

Juan Cena

She must have picked up this dogmatic stance from someone she respects, the way she parrots Art's beliefs/sayings.  She always says things like, "I refuse to believe our government would hurt our citizens."  Welllllllllll... I can think of half a dozen times governmental agencies have experimented on, infected, and murdered US citizens off the top of my head.  Not saying I believe 9/11 was some kind of inside job--I'm honestly not certain either way.  But I'd never call it completely implausible, and if someone wants to make a case... have at it, I'll listen.

That was then. This is now.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SnapT on August 19, 2016, 10:45:58 PM
Well, MOST of us remember.  Some of us are from another timeline...

Wait, Rudy Giuliani is...John Titor? 😱

Quote from: Element 115 on August 19, 2016, 10:48:47 PM

Me too... we must be some of the transfers.  :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 10:44:19 PM
One of these days the Antichrist really IS going to call Heather Wade.  And we're all just going to sit here and make fun of it.

Well Heather went on Dave's show, so that's close enough.

SnapT

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 19, 2016, 10:51:01 PM
Wait, Rudy Giuliani is...John Titor? 😱

That's definitely more likely than the "John Titor" that Heather brought on her show.

Heather doesn't know much about EXTREME VETTING.

Element 115

Quote from: TinCupChalice on August 19, 2016, 10:58:32 PM
Me too... we must be some of the transfers.  :o

Yes finding out it seemingly became Berenstain blew me away. I was meticulous when I read, so I didn't merely misread the title back then.

SnapT

Quote from: Element 115 on August 19, 2016, 10:48:47 PM

Speaking of the Mandela Effect, what does everybody think of the "latest" big one?

https://youtu.be/Y8pa1cC_QM4

I never saw MOONRAKER so I can't comment...

Quote from: SnapT on August 19, 2016, 10:59:06 PM
That's definitely more likely than the "John Titor" that Heather brought on her show.

Heather doesn't know much about EXTREME VETTING.

What do you mean?!  She brought all those great ones in for Art.  Like the exorcist who took a semi-eventful bike ride one day and tried to claim a demon did it.  Or that UFO guy who badmouthed that other UFO guy, and Art had to take him down a peg by reading nasty messages from the wormhole.

MV/Liberace!

Right?

anybody got a clip?

Lilith

Quote from: mv on August 19, 2016, 11:02:22 PM
anybody got a clip?

Aww, MV, I NEVER record Heather  Dunno why.  :(

Maybe I should start lol's