• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 16, 2016, 10:21:26 AM
A lot of undocumented people live here in NY. They suck off the system like it is going out of style. Since their kids are "American" that means that they are entitled to Medicaid, public assistance and other benefits. Meanwhile if you are actually an American citizen and need extra help because you have fallen on hard times, you get told that you "earn too much" or some other such crap for government programs that you have been paying into for years.

Lately anyone whose kid has a speech delay is applying for SSI. SSI is being used like an ATM to get extra money on top of what they are already getting from the American taxpayers. Illegals are nothing but an army of Falkies. I have no issue with legal immigration, people who did things the right way. But to come here and expect handouts from a country you hate is just too  much for any normal thinking person to put up with.

Same here in AZ...their burden on the healthcare system is huge. Many use Medicaid or simply do not pay for their treatments at the Emergency Room. All of us have to pay in higher taxes and premiums.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: chefist... on November 16, 2016, 10:20:59 AM
lolz...you lost! cry baby.

I didn't lose. You white trash have done me a great service in vanquishing HRC.

Your shitstorm has just begun, but you're too "low-information" to understand it.

chefist

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Your shitstorm has just begun, but you're too "low-information" to understand it.

Quote from: chefist... on November 16, 2016, 10:23:31 AM
Same here in AZ...their burden on the healthcare system is huge. Many use Medicaid or simply do not pay for their treatments at the Emergency Room. All of us have to pay in higher taxes and premiums.
That's right. People who are housepoor because most of their paychecks go to their mortgage support the public school system. When one third of a school is children of illegals, those just trying to make ends meet have to support the army of Falkies who expect a handout otherwise you are racist. Maybe Falkie should start telling people that they are anti-Semitic when they criticize him for being a parasite. Even Senda has not sunk so low as to pull the race card for people telling him the truth about himself.

Dr. MD MD

Watch out, everyone! NITwit is energized by his own cognitive dissonance.  :o

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 16, 2016, 09:12:22 AM
One the things about the Libs is their refusal to think for themselves.  No matter what notion is handed down, every single one of them jumps on it immediately and begins championing it.

It never even entered Nit's mind until he read this that the states should be abolished, yet here he is talking about how obvious it is and we need to do so right away.

And of course with a superior attitude, and a trashing of the rest of us

Thanks for the laff, asshat

You fucking clown. Do you really want me to go back into the archives?

I see you pretending this is the first time I've presented such an idea.

I see you trying to use the very gags I slaughtered you with against me in front of some of the new kids.

Do you really want me to go back and pull up all those neat, archived debates and embarass you in front of your pals, chickenhawk?

Crawl back into your bottle of Dubra. Asshat.

You are a RACIST. HYPOCRITE. Not surprised since that's all the left has going for it these days.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 16, 2016, 10:29:20 AM
You are a RACIST. HYPOCRITE. Not surprised since that's all the left has going for it these days.

So stupid.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2016, 10:28:22 AM
Watch out, everyone! NITwit is energized by his own cognitive dissonance.  :o

Great. Romper Room pipes in with...nothing. As usual.

chefist

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 10:29:46 AM
Cute picture of your kid's disappointment in you as a father.

Poor Donald Noory/NIT...sexually abused as a child then put into foster care...now living in a group home...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 16, 2016, 08:39:19 AM
Ever go up to a laid off UAW guy in Michigan and lecture him about white privilege? You guys lost touch with the SJW stuff and went off in orbit and alienated one of your bases. You won't recover from that for decades unless you get someone in there that represents the working class and moves toward the center. You just won't turn out the voters unless you do.

Decades? We almost had it this cycle but for the machinations of the Clintonistas.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: chefist... on November 16, 2016, 10:32:58 AM
Poor Donald Noory/NIT...sexually abused as a child then put into foster care...now living in a group home...

Poor frustrated radio star wannabe. Tries to get attention with lame ass internet gags.

Great governing strategy.

NXOEED

Quote from: Jackstar Supernova on November 15, 2016, 08:45:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHpxhgm92k

Watching Chelsea Handler cry has been the greatest orgasm of my life.

The Chelsea Handler freakout is extremely gratifying.

chefist

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 10:35:07 AM
Poor frustrated radio star wannabe. Tries to get attention with lame ass internet gags.

Great governing strategy.

Dr. MD MD

It's funny. John (I created ISIS) McCain took over pushing the Russia button from Hillary Clinton. Does this guy have any credibility left with anyone, really?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-mccain-russia-putin_us_582b4d86e4b01d8a014abd5b

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 16, 2016, 09:46:45 AM
Hi Pye! Good to see you around.

Talk is cheap. Those who embrace the illegals should put their money where their mouth is. Invite an illegal or two to come live with you. If our borders should not be respected, then why should anyone's borders to their home be? Illegals should be able to come and squat at someone's place and since those lefties love illegals so much, this shouldn't be a problem.

Hi Ibby! Happy to see you, too.

I agree. Have you noticed that all those lefties who threatened to leave the country if Trump was elected are choosing western/white majority countries? None of them seem to want Venezuela, Cuba, Pakistan, Mexico... they all go north- south not so much, except for Australia.

Have noticed that the lefties answer to everything is not to solve the problem at its source but rather to spread the problem to the stable areas instead?

I give up on trying to have a reasonable conversation with some of the posters here. They've been wrong so many times that it's not worth my while. Reading their attempts at a rational argument makes me feel like I've put my head in a blender. It appears that they're just here to voice their disapproval and tell us how wrong we are for not agreeing with them.

I rarely if ever respond to you, simply because your arguments which are valid btw, would take too long to deconstruct and debate properly.  While challenging, I am loathe to do so, simply because I enjoy shit posting and I understand that I will not change your opinion or anyone else's opinion on forum boards.  Take that as a compliment....

However, I am immensely curious why on one hand you thank us for vanquishing HRC, but call us white trash and low-information because of it.

If you, voters like you, and your party are such contemporary renaissance, informed voters, why was Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton even considered over the likes of Martin O'Malley?

Why are you thanking Republicans for defeating Hillary Clinton?

Isn't that your job?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2016, 10:42:20 AM
It's funny. John (I created ISIS) McCain took over pushing the Russia button from Hillary Clinton. Does this guy have any credibility left with anyone, really?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-mccain-russia-putin_us_582b4d86e4b01d8a014abd5b

did wiki leaks claim that he created isis? not joking im honestly curious ?

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 16, 2016, 10:27:47 AM
That's right. People who are housepoor because most of their paychecks go to their mortgage support the public school system. When one third of a school is children of illegals, those just trying to make ends meet have to support the army of Falkies who expect a handout otherwise you are racist. Maybe Falkie should start telling people that they are anti-Semitic when they criticize him for being a parasite. Even Senda has not sunk so low as to pull the race card for people telling him the truth about himself.

A Falkie subspecies?!!! Yikes! 

That's why I like the idea of limiting federal aid to sanctuary cities. If the city residents truly feel that these people are essential for their spectrum of diversity, then they shouldn't mind state and local governments jacking up their taxes to support them. If the locals don't feel it's their job to report them and want the feds to stay out of it- fine, but then they shouldn't expect the federal government to subsidize that segment of their population. You can't have it both ways- the money is not there. The debt per taxpayer is over $165,000- so far. Does anyone think we're going to get a dime of this from illegals?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 10:33:53 AM
Decades? We almost had it this cycle but for the machinations of the Clintonistas.

Like I said, you take zero responsibility for your own parties, and your own voters actions.

"Guys, Hillary got through the process based on scandal, collusion, conspiracy and corruption.  Wait, you voted for Donald Trump because of the scandal, collusion, conspiracy and corruption of Hillary?  HAHAHAHA, white trash, low-information voter!  Thanks for stopping Clinton for us though!"

I continue to shake my head at the stupidity of the liberal voter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 16, 2016, 10:59:17 AM
did wiki leaks claim that he created isis? not joking im honestly curious ?

Do some research. You have the same resources I do.  ;)

theONE

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 16, 2016, 05:25:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j62J5omrgTk

HAHHAHA

Watch liberal Madcow have a meltdown because Donald Trump went to dinner without alerting the press.

Jesus Christ the liberal MSM is going to implode from their own stupidity.

go and suck a dick you ugly dike liberal Madcow, Trump will never grab you by your stinky rotting pussy,
go and find some more important news to report on,..like Hillry's and her friends child abuse scandal...fucking losers

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2016, 11:01:36 AM
Do some research. You have the same resources I do.  ;)

so ill take that as a no, lol it was a simple yes or no question

theONE

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 16, 2016, 10:28:47 AM
You fucking clown. Do you really want me to go back into the archives?

I see you pretending this is the first time I've presented such an idea.

I see you trying to use the very gags I slaughtered you with against me in front of some of the new kids.

Do you really want me to go back and pull up all those neat, archived debates and embarass you in front of your pals, chickenhawk?

Crawl back into your bottle of Dubra. Asshat.

STFU you dick head

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 16, 2016, 11:04:03 AM
so ill take that as a no, lol it was a simple yes or no question

Take it however you want, junior. I'm not on trial here and you're not a lawyer, asshat.  :P

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2016, 11:06:02 AM
Take it however you want, junior. I'm not on trial here and you're not a lawyer, asshat.  :P

lol well John McCain deserves respect for being a Vet and spending time as a POW at "Hanoi Hilton"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 16, 2016, 11:08:34 AM
lol well John McCain deserves respect for being a Vet and spending time as a POW at "Hanoi Hilton"

Yeah people who give up intel that gets others killed are usually considered heroes...if your dad was a 4 star admiral in the Navy, that is.  :D