• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 18, 2017, 08:03:03 AM
https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/865150810631655424

How would Pence know though? He was only the head of Trump's campaign, he was only following orders.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 07:57:40 AM
The WH staff believed it would quieten down after the announcement of Mueller's role. Somehow I don't think that's true; Cry baby Donny was tweeting earlier how he's all hard done to and and and Obama and Clinton never had a special prosecuter investigating them. Didn't he say in the campaign that Clnton would stand trial and go to jail? So now he's (as he keeps reminding anyone who still cares to listen) POTUS, why doesn't he get the ball rolling n that?

Its not fair!!!

The FBI is on record that Clinton broke the law. Which law did Trump break?

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 18, 2017, 06:49:18 AM
I am buoyed by the appointment of a special prosecutor.   He may uncover some minor infractions on  the part of individuals connected to the Trump campaign but he will also uncover those in the government who worked to sabotage Trump's presidency and the complicity of the MSM in this effort.  In the end it will be a net plus for Trump as it will highlight the perfiidy of establishment politicians and their allies in the MSM and it will elicit sympathy for Trump among fairminded voters.  Any failure of Trump to implement the policies that he ran on will be rightfully seen as being due to the obstructionism of Democrats.

The sword being swung is two edged and the investigation could go anywhere.  This is good for the Country..

If only I could say I have / have had confidence in the results of investigations.  ::)

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
How would Pence know though? He was only the head of Trump's campaign, he was only following orders.

Ya, I guess that would be like questioning the fine-tunedness of Pence's "Sin-dar"  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2017, 08:10:53 AM
The FBI is on record that Clinton broke the law. Which law did Trump break?

Isn't the purpose of the various investigations (six I think) to establish if who did what, when, how and why? Flynn looks to be up to his neck in it, if he wasn't why would his own lawyer say he has a story to tell on condition of immunity? Flynn and Trump have said when immunity is requested it implies guilt.

As for Clinton, Trump (and Flynn and Sessions) said she'd face charges and be thrown in jail. What happened then? Oh yeah, at his inauguration dinner, Trump said Bill and Hillary were wonderful people....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2017, 08:43:02 AM
If only I could say I have / have had confidence in the results of investigations.  ::)

Well we know Trump never lies but they just need to check he hasn't missed anything. A seventy year old adolescent can have a vague memory on stuff. For some, the entire world's judicial system could be brought in and the dedicated Trumpers will claim it was fixed. Trump certainly will. He'll bawl and whine it was everyone elses fault.

3OctaveFart

Donald - act like a man for one day. At least try and do that. This blubbery emotional everyday mess is quite unbecoming.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 18, 2017, 08:52:16 AM
Donald - act like a man for one day. At least try and do that. This blubbery emotional everyday mess is quite unbecoming.

Just so everyone is in no doubt. Last night Trump stated he was looking forward to the conclusion of the investigation by Mueller....

This morning its a witch hunt. Clear?

Meister_000

Starting tomorrow, Friday, Trump will be out-of-country for 9 days.
Ouch! What a home-coming might await him!

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/865197812652363776

Meister_000

new Time cover ~ mid May 2017

Yorkshire pud

Trump hasn't mentioned this. Salaried jobs too. Engineers, designers, managers.

Ford looks to cut 1,400 jobs  www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39954707

Yorkshire pud

Flynns lawyers have refused to honour the subpeonas served on him. According to Chairman Burr. I'm sure there's some administrative glitch there because he has nothing to hide, apart from the story he has to tell.

ACE of CLUBS

;D ;D Hilarious watching the 'American Gong Show' .........
Your Prima-Donald ....... such an entertaining gasbag. "Poor me" ....... 'I'm being picked on" ........ ad nauseam
Good luck with your little boy President ....... pffttttttttt

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 09:51:44 AM
Flynns lawyers have refused to honour the subpeonas served on him. According to Chairman Burr. I'm sure there's some administrative glitch there because he has nothing to hide, apart from the story he has to tell.
After what happened to Scooter Libby, I don't blame him for relying on his privilege against self-incrimination.  Now you can be prosecuted for anything - best to not talk or release documents at all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on May 18, 2017, 10:27:57 AM
After what happened to Scooter Libby, I don't blame him for relying on his privilege against self-incrimination.  Now you can be prosecuted for anything - best to not talk or release documents at all.

So is requesting immunity self incriminating (as Flynn said it was) or not? Bear in mind Flynn told the incoming admin that he was being investigated about his paid ($500000 worth) work for the Turkish government, and his connections with Russia...Yet still gave him the job as Nat Sec Advisor.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Comey has already testified before congress that there has been no political manipulation of the FBI. Now, apparently, he's claiming that Trump has. Was he lying when he testified before congress or is he lying now? Both can't be true. He should be charged with perjury now.

Meister_000

Quote from: Juan on May 18, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Subpeonas are not "optional" -- is "contempt of Congress" to (attempt to) refuse.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 18, 2017, 10:48:00 AM
Subpeonas are not "optional" -- is "contempt of Congress" to (attempt to) refuse.

Didn't seem to phase Eric Holder. Sitting AG found in contempt? How did the democrats and MSM react?

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2017, 10:57:55 AM
Didn't seem to phase Eric Holder. Sitting AG found in contempt? How did the democrats and MSM react?

Google it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 18, 2017, 10:47:59 AM
Comey has already testified before congress that there has been no political manipulation of the FBI. Now, apparently, he's claiming that Trump has. Was he lying when he testified before congress or is he lying now? Both can't be true. He should be charged with perjury now.

You'd better tell them. Do it now.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 11:05:59 AM
You'd better tell them. Do it now.  :-\

I get that you can't argue my facts and so all you can do is attempt to mock. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 18, 2017, 11:20:53 AM
I get that you can't argue my facts and so all you can do is attempt to mock. ;)

Hilary!!!! Look, a shiny thing!!!! Don't look at Donny, he's sensitive. Why argue? Its your public duty to report Comey for perjury if you think he's guilty (arrest, trial and conviction not withstanding) of the crime.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 11:11:59 AM
This?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/28/politics/holder-contempt/

Or this?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/19/lacewell.holder.remarks/index.html?iref=nextin

And then they called for a special counsel because of the conflicts of interest with Obama and the AG office... Clamoring for one by the NYTimes and Washington Post.  Demands for impeachment abounded. Who knew what? When?  Oh yeah. Didn't happen. Criminal and contempt charges both passed. Nothing to see here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 11:24:24 AM
Hilary!!!! Look, a shiny thing!!!! Don't look at Donny, he's sensitive. Why argue? Its your public duty to report Comey for perjury if you think he's guilty (arrest, trial and conviction not withstanding) of the crime.

Fortunately, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this. He did say that. You can see it here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 18, 2017, 11:31:32 AM
Fortunately, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this. He did say that. You can see it here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing

Then report it. You know you must. Do it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2017, 11:31:13 AM
And then they called for a special counsel because of the conflicts of interest with Obama and the AG office... Clamoring for one by the NYTimes and Washington Post.  Demands for impeachment abounded. Who knew what? When?  Oh yeah. Didn't happen. Criminal and contempt charges both passed. Nothing to see here.

Look. If we all agreed Flynn, Manafort, Page, Kushner, Sessions, Stone, Trump all had absolutely nothing to answer for and then got up a petition to stop Mueller going with his investigation, would you be happy?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
Look. If we all agreed Flynn, Manafort, Page, Kushner, Sessions, Stone, Trump all had absolutely nothing to answer for and then got up a petition to stop Mueller going with his investigation, would you be happy?

No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 18, 2017, 11:38:11 AM
Then report it. You know you must. Do it.

That's why I've stated it here. All the power players checkout Bellgab. I'm sure they'll see it.  ;)