• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150902 - Peter Davenport - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 02, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 02, 2015, 11:27:12 PM
They wanted Hoagland to have his own show, obviously.

That's probably what we hear in the background.  They're just getting into everything at Hoagie's place.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 02, 2015, 11:28:15 PM
Anthropology.

Yes, but then they'd want to take a hands off approach. I just can't figure out why aliens would want to manipulate anything. Watch and study, sure. But control our affairs?

chefist

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 02, 2015, 11:29:27 PM
Only Howard was a minor player with little money and had never appeared much on TV ever before and listened to advisors on every move since he was a novice.

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! Woooooooo!!!!

jazmunda

Is he claiming that the aliens from the Phoenix lights did something to injure the president or the injury was to direct attention away from the Phoenix Lights?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 02, 2015, 11:19:26 PM
There was a Roman General who wrote about "flying shields" overhead during a battle.

Okay, that's a start.

But how about evidence that aliens helped in the construction of Greek or Roman structures? Or explain why the aliens didn't share the more advanced architectural concepts like the Roman arch with the non-European cultures? 

Uncle Duke

No, Clinton fell and hurt his knee in a drunken stupor at a party the golfer was having. 

trostol

the Noory Satanist tonight looks to be just like the one Art had on..more hedonist then anything

ShayP

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2015, 11:28:21 PM
I think he said Epistle.  Like an Epistle launcher, I think . . . .

LOL! Thank you. I figured I was wrong...but...

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 02, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
Yes, but then they'd want to take a hands off approach. I just can't figure out why aliens would want to manipulate anything. Watch and study, sure. But control our affairs?

Maybe they aren't.  Maybe they're just observing and studying.

Then again, they may have stepped in to stop us from blowing our planet into dust.

Juan Cena

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 11:30:38 PM
Is he claiming that the aliens from the Phoenix lights did something to injure the president or the injury was to direct attention away from the Phoenix Lights?

Monica was an alien fembot.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on September 02, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
That's probably what we hear in the background.  They're just getting into everything at Hoagie's place.

Yes, he's surrounded by noisy greys pulling his strings indoctrinating us with selected propagandistic interviews. Probably drinking his beer and stealing the lawnmower too. Greys are a pain in the ass. Ask Whitley.

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on September 02, 2015, 11:27:38 PM
Shayp your avatar is a cross of Dennis rodman n swamp thing!  8)

Ha!  He does!  That's just Old Gregg.  :)

coaster

I wonder if Fife Symington's parents lost a bet when they named him. Sounds like a scientific name for a monkey or something.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 02, 2015, 11:31:12 PM
Maybe they aren't.  Maybe they're just observing and studying.

Then again, they may have stepped in to stop us from blowing our planet into dust.

That's an interesting thought. They're manipulating us in order to save us.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on September 02, 2015, 11:32:31 PM
Ha!  He does!  That's just Old Gregg.  :)

sort of looks like keegan-michael key to me lol

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 02, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
Yes, he's surrounded by noisy greys pulling his strings indoctrinating us with selected propagandistic interviews. Probably drinking his beer and stealing the lawnmower too. Greys are a pain in the ass. Ask Whitley.

LMAO!!!!!  Well done sir.  ;D

I imagine Hoagie leaning off the chair shooing them away as they start to go after the dog.  ;)

slippingaway

Saiga, shares it's name with an antelope and a badass series of Izhmash weapons. I have a Saiga 12, and a Saiga AK-47 that I just ordered and should be at my FFL tomorrow

Heather Wade

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2015, 11:26:23 PM
interesting..would love to hear it but trying to think ones that would fit for the show over all lol

D'yer Mak'er

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2015, 11:33:58 PM
sort of looks like keegan-michael key to me lol

Ya know...he could do a good American version of this character.