• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
Falkie's endgame has become clear. 

With the dot on his forehead, I believe he has become a Hindu.  He will renounce all personal possessions, and retire to a monastery where he can meditate and watch TV all day.

..and here I thought he was developing a fourth eye...

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 12, 2017, 11:18:58 PM
The ability to grow facial hair does not necessarily make one a man.  Besides, I was referring more to the emasculation of his soul.

Thank you Ol' Gerry. This will be my mantra going forward.

Perhaps George could do with a healthy dose of Rogaine for the Soul.

jazmunda

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
Beginning with his recent actions of disassociating himself from Kathy and the worldly temptations of the flesh, and casting out the evil Circle of Diarrhea, Falkie's endgame has become clear. 

With the dot on his forehead, I believe he has become a Hindu.  He will renounce all personal possessions, and retire to a monastery where he can meditate and watch TV all day.

All that curry is not going to be good for his irritable bowel syndrome.

Lilith

Quote from: 🖖 on February 12, 2017, 11:30:38 PM
All that curry is not going to be good for his irritable bowel syndrome.

...And it could stain his beard.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 12, 2017, 11:25:17 PM
..and here I thought he was developing a fourth eye...

I believe the Master should be properly addressed as Siddhartha

jazmunda

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

Vishnu's extra hands can help with tidying up the apartment.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

He resembles Ganesha a lot, and in many ways.....

It's difficult to decide for sure.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 07:49:27 PM
I get acid indigestion if I eat too much, or eat too close to bedtime. So I try to avoid those behaviors...But I have noticed now certain foods like spicy chili peppers give me acid when they hadn't in the past...Coffee is a common culprit too...

Pussy. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 11, 2017, 03:26:08 PM
That pig is nude. I hope whoever killed him announced themselves before walking in and NOT BEFORE NOON.

There's a good girl.  Star has checked in and now Ibby.

I am waiting on confirmation from Falkie's neighbors regarding his leaving Casa Senda for his scheduled ER appointment.
I was just notified they are in position already (even though George does not get up before noon)
note
They were very appreciative of the opportunity to EARN extra income by simply observing the sloth.

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
I am waiting on confirmation from Falkie's neighbors regarding his leaving Casa Senda for his scheduled ER appointment.
I was just notified they are in position already (even though George does not get up before noon)
note
They were very appreciative of the opportunity to EARN extra income by simply observing the sloth.

I wonder if he cancelled that?  I think he said he was feeling better last night.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

I wonder if he cancelled that?  I think he said he was feeling better last night.
I hope not, the crew is standing by for a Casa Senda inspection after they are notified the coast is clear by the on site surveillance (electronic and on the ground)

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 09:18:02 AM
I hope not, the crew is standing by for a Casa Senda inspection after they are notified the coast is clear by the on site surveillance (electronic and on the ground)

Checking,  yes, ok, I can see them now...

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 09:18:02 AM

OMG, I think I recognize some of those guys.  I think that's +justin in that jeep that looks like it came through a lot of wet and muddy terrain.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
OMG, I think I recognize some of those guys.  I think that's +justin in that jeep that looks like it came through a lot of wet and muddy terrain.
Have you enjoyed the two external cameras ?
I thought it was a great idea to install those last visit !
I have thought since the Starbucks has wifi it would be a piece of cake to add a couple there also, we shall see...

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 09:59:50 AM
Have you enjoyed the two external cameras ?
I thought it was a great idea to install those last visit !
I have thought since the Starbucks has wifi it would be a piece of cake to add a couple there also, we shall see...

I'm delighted!

I'm watching the drone approaching from the north now.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 10:01:27 AM
I'm delighted!

I'm watching the drone approaching from the north now.
IF cameras were installed at Starbucks, I am thinking one internal and one external ?
Your thoughts ?

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 10:03:07 AM
IF cameras were installed at Starbucks, I am thinking one internal and one external ?
Your thoughts ?

If you can do it, I think we could have a lot of fun with that.

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 10:03:07 AM
Your thoughts ?

I'll be away for a while, but I'll monitor with my Genesis Device app on my phone.

Lilith

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 13, 2017, 10:07:58 AM
Finger on the pulse yet again! How would north CA cope without Senda's insightful up to the minute journalism?

I hope he updates us with some links that are live 24/7.  The links he provided appear to be quiet now.  I hope he isn't slipping.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 13, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
I hope he updates us with some links that are live 24/7.  The links he provided appear to be quiet now.  I hope he isn't slipping.

Patty will be driving them up there. If she can get his fat ass out of his piss soaked pit.