• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I lived in Loudoun County, VA (Neersville) but I graduated from an all-black school SE HS Kansas City, MO 1983

I worked for a year in a "bookstore" for the Nazarene Theological Seminary (NTS) Nazarene Publishing House

I dealt with the issuing of textbooks to theology students.

Gunner65

Dietrich is screaming like a little child!  Then gets serious, about Trump, Putin and the "SPECIES"

Gunner65

Bahama, Bahama. Bahama you never went there

Gunner65

"BEEDEN, BEEDEN, BEEDEN's"  Dietrich wailed in his sick, effeminate, cracking, childish, mimicking voice.  Seven hours of total useless raving bullshit!

Gunner65

Begs for donations claiming he is the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" and soon to be homeless - then says his SSDI payments are posted on the 3rd day of each month!

SSDI payments are posted by date of birth?  Dietrich's is October 20, 1966

Who cares! Dietrich is a whining, Lying POS!

Fucking scammer!

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on September 29, 2019, 09:45:08 PM
In a skype conversation, sometime in June, Dietrich told me that Judith Eggert is splitting with hubby and stands to get 1/2 million from the sale of their house in Hawaii.  Of course he wants her "back!"   :o 

The fool (Dietrich) wanted to use/waste the money to sue facebook.  Judith will hopefully do what's best for her, her money, and stop indulging this fool's perverted fantasy life!
And you continue to believe Dietrich? I think Eggart has probably had many private conversations with Venus Clark over the past 3 weeks!  Dietrich also claims to have been "intimate" with Eggart. I find that difficult to believe considering the distance of the Pacific Ocean and his propensity for lack of personal hygiene.   Dietrich may be seeking her financial support and continued friendship in vain. I predict he will attack Eggart and Clark, and claim they are "Aquino cultists" who have now defected to Bellgab!

Gunner65

The house Dietrich lives in was assessed at nearly 2 million dollars this year! With over 60k in renovations reported every year for the past 3 years!  And he brags about his 200.00 "state of the art" Japanese Zojirushi water boiler.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 07:07:47 PM
Maybe it was a bit of sophistry on ddd's part. Instead of being in the Bahamas, he was at Bahama's (bar and grill). Perhaps his adopted son talked sugar daddy into picking up the tab for ddd's week long bender.       https://www.opentable.com/tommy-bahama-laguna-beach-bar-and-grill
The authorities should know where Dietrich has been and what he was doing. They watch him 24/7. But this time Dietrich may have gone too far. He's been to an island alright but not the Bahamas. There he has done an unspeakable act of evil, guess all that rage boiling inside him pushed him over the edge. Your lord and master Satan won't save you this time Dietrich. Your contract has expired and he will collect your soul for the flames of hell.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2019, 05:15:21 AM
And you continue to believe Dietrich? I think Eggart has probably had many private conversations with Venus Clark over the past 3 weeks!  Dietrich also claims to have been "intimate" with Eggart. I find that difficult to believe considering the distance of the Pacific Ocean and his propensity for lack of personal hygiene.   Dietrich may be seeking her financial support and continued friendship in vain. I predict he will attack Eggart and Clark, and claim they are "Aquino cultists" who have now defected to Bellgab!
Hawaii is only five hours by air. There are cheap round trip fares from San Francisco to Kauai but Dietrich is so poor he can't afford it even if he has a fake I.D. to get past TSA.

That "hacker" is having conversations with Dietrich? Who is to say he is not also working with him?
I would be cautious with that one. Something doesn't add up here.

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 30, 2019, 01:30:57 PM
That "hacker" is having conversations with Dietrich? Who is to say he is not also working with him?
I would be cautious with that one. Something doesn't add up here.

Don't over-speculate Sneaksie-Taffer!  Just observe!  You already know of me and know why that post was made.  The email is not hacked.  It was pulled out of the "Trash" folder of Dietrich's gmail account.  I mention the "Trash" because it tells you of Dietrich's personality.  He rarely deletes emails and never from people he corresponds with.   The correspondence in his gmail goes back to 2011.  BUT when a friend, concerned for his well being, brings  up certain criticisms he "Trashes" them! 

Good thing Gunner65 had the foresight to clean it up and re-post here since I have taken them off the paste site. (Thanks)

Sneaksie-Taffer, I think it was you that joined after you were posting on Steven O's site?  You left an interesting description of dream you had.  It's worth re-reading and thinking about in a larger context and see how it applies to your experience (so far).

I am here to deprogram myself ... 

Hey Barn Yard Fire, if you are taking someone's trash e-mail from their Google account without their consent I call that hacking unless Dietrich has a password so simple anyone can access his account...LOL. As to that strange dream where I saw Dietrich in an underground mall or arcade where he had some sort of living quarters and was surrounded by young people of various ethnic backgrounds and they seem to be in the tech industry or some nefarious organization or cult I still think that dream or remote viewing has some meaning. Are you suggesting that you may be involved somehow with Dietrich's shadowy inner circle? Why not just spill the beans already. I don't think highly of Dietrich or his friends other than  cockroaches that needs to be stepped on for all the lies they are spreading. Also you are telling me stuff that sound cryptic. I don't know you or can even imagine who you might be. Aquino perhaps?....LOL. And what does "deprogram myself" mean? Are you now saying you are some sort of A.I. ? I hope not the Dietrich hologram!

Anyway barn yard fire, cut the bullshit or I will introduce you to my little friend called TILT.
Hacker's worst nightmare is what it is. It fries computers remotely. No defense against it as far as I know.

Gunner65

Pavel Eduard comments on the statement of Venus Clark:
https://www.facebook.com/pi342

"So, Douglas Dietrich has related the story below, to me, about Venus Clark, sometime in July when he was attempting to get me to contact Venus telephonically. BUT he did insert himself into the story (as the hero, as in "I saved her from the burning car") and never mentioned a person named Bruce!!!

This is the real crux of the problem that developed between myself and Dietrich! I asked him why he claims to be the creator and maker of the graphics he uses to advert the shows. He got extremely irate and defended his lies and then doubled down on them! (DDD=Double Down Deceiver) The truth is, he has not created one graphic. He isn't even capable of using a graphics program!!! I had to resize images for him!

He, purposefully, misleads his followers into believing that he creates that art!!! The actual truth appears to be that Dietrich is a talentless git that is only capable of ripping off other people's work and taking credit for it!

I regret ever letting him use this account and giving him the password to post his rip-offs and pretensions! Those of you that follow him will find the images used in his shows at http://www.ringdoll.com/ and pinterest.com !!!"

Pavel was then confronted with comments from Dietrich admirer Jarret Arthur ( a "comic book artist" who claims 5 tours of duty with Canadian armed forces  ???). https://www.facebook.com/jarrett.arthur.5

Why should Pavel concern himself with what Dietrich's doing? His job was to produce the show and Dietrich was responsible for the content. If Dietrich gets called out as a fraud regarding the artwork then he alone will bear responsibility and blame. Pavel's former association with Dietrich will haunt him for the rest of his life.
He won't find much solace since it is unlikely he will find anyone that would show him any sympathy for working with such an evil creature like Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 01, 2019, 03:15:01 PM
Why should Pavel concern himself with what Dietrich's doing? His job was to produce the show and Dietrich was responsible for the content. If Dietrich gets called out as a fraud regarding the artwork then he alone will bear responsibility and blame. Pavel's former association with Dietrich will haunt him for the rest of his life.
He won't find much solace since it is unlikely he will find anyone that would show him any sympathy for working with such an evil creature like Dietrich.
All things considered, Pavel Eduard has as much right to oppose or expose Dietrich as anyone else despite his prior association with him.
Don't forget that Dietrich continues to attack and slander him.  Would you also be as critical of Rose Dio, Venus Clark or Judith Eggart and others as they continue to distance and defend themselves from Dietrich?

"Barn Yard Fire" is not simply a "hacker" in my opinion.  They obviously were given access to certain accounts by Dietrich himself. He (or She) are involving themselves here because they perceive they have something to offer against Dietrich.  They also found this format in much the same way you or I did.  Personally, I welcome any former Dietrich associate here to "de-program" themselves.

Gunner65

My perception is that not a single one of them will affirm that Dietrich has shown them any documented proof (privately) for what he claims as his own credibility. His claims of being a DOD Librarian, US Marine, and protege' of Michael Aquino are all documented to be lies!  "All of this" (as Dietrich says) "you can research for yourself"- and will continue to cost him!

The days of Dietrich attacking and defaming his detractors on YouTube or Facebook without retaliation or response are now limited. The more he attacks, the more response/retaliation he will receive. 

Fuck you Douglas Dietrich.  We are not done with you!

Doesn't it seem strange how such smart and evil young people in Dietrich's inner circle could be so easily duped by this moron? Maybe they are not that smart. Or perhaps they have Dietrich under their control, dolling out drugs and sex and a roof over his head to keep him dependent on them? They will use him up until they have no further use for him then have him eliminated. That's how cults usually operate. Get rid of the old messiah and replace it with the new. Dietrich's outer circle we already know that come and go like Pavel, Eggert, Rose Dio, Clark..etc.
Dietrich and his inner circle need to be wiped out by Delta Force!
I hope Trump gives the green light.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich's Boring Bahamas Bullshit (Developing)

Dietrich claimed in his last shit-show he had flown to the Bahamas and stayed for almost a week.

He began by saying: " I am obviously not going to talk about what I did so that it may "leak out" in time and the repercussions thereof will be felt for some time to come. Both by myself and the people who were impacted by my, (er-ah), what we did."

Dietrich claims he left the United States on September 22 and witnessed relief efforts "I saw some of that in action when I was in the Bahamas and in that area of the Carribean that was hit by the latest series of hurricanes."

He went to say he was just as needful of donations himself and that "By the end of this transmission you will understand I've earned it."

So I did some digging on the Bahamas situation. Most all of those affected and/or displaced in the southern portions of the Bahamas were evacuated to Grand Bahama and Nassau.  Flights into other portions of the islands, especially to the south are highly restricted to only military or NGO personnel and helicopters only.  The price of a helicopter flight has now gone from 1,000.00 to 10,000.00. Most of the other "International" Airports were severely damaged or destroyed and a US AWACS aircraft is conducting operations to assist air traffic controllers at those airports which remain operational.

Nassau is also the closest port of entry and used the most often by those traveling from the USA and Canada.  Entry into the Bahamas by citizens of the USA and Canada does not require a Passport/Visa.  (Dietrich does not possess either, nor does he have a California Drivers License which may restrict or even nullify his ability to be flying anywhere, including within the US).

Flights from San Francisco, CA to Nassau, Bahamas are currently listed as costing from 610.00 - 780.00 (and more) round-trip for seven days.
Average flight times from San Francisco to Nassau are from 9-13 hours!
https://www.kayak.com/flights/SFO-NAS/2019-10-20/2019-10-27?sort=bestflight_a

Average daily hotel rates are 175.00 - 250.00 https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147416-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas-Hotels.html

Dietrich suggested he may have been a "volunteer" for a UN-related NGO but I find that highly unlikely. And he also said prior to his little "trip" that he would be going "down south" at the behest of his Asian "gang brothers" and there was the possibility he would not return alive.

Obviously Dietrich has not devoted much effort into creating his latest lie. He also seems to be unaware of the latest rejections by two of his most prominent female followers.  Most notably, Venus Clark.

Gunner65

Dietrich to his college boy executive producer: "Don't talk about anything we have spoken about until I return"

Producer claims a recent storm was caused by Dietrich returning from the Bahamas...that he is "spiritually charged".  What a load of insane bullshit!  Gary D States is in the YT chat! 

Gunner65

Dietrich said he should "discuss using olive oil with his medical cosmetologist sometime" WHAT MEDICAL COSMETOLOGIST DIETRICH?

Sora Aoi FB page?  His artistic productions?  WTF!?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 02, 2019, 05:57:55 PM
Dietrich to his college boy executive producer: "Don't talk about anything we have spoken about until I return"

Producer claims a recent storm was caused by Dietrich returning from the Bahamas...that he is "spiritually charged".  What a load of insane bullshit!  Gary D States is in the YT chat! 

LOL!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, don't think of Gunner as a gangstalker, think of him more as a whistle blower. He has blown the whistle on all your lies, fake history, and racist hate.

Gunner65

Dietrich says he has had no time to see any news because he was "taken off-line".  TOTAL BULLSHIT!  He is prefacing his shit-show by saying his situation is serious.... ::)  He could not afford any drugs or booze....WOW DIETRICH!  HOLY CRAP!  A new IP using an old modem!  IS that the same modem that was replaced one year ago after the "utility pole attack" fried it?

Pelayo

Hey everybody, make sure you donate to ddd so he can spend the money on snacks, booze, and street drugs.

Gunner65

Dietrich is spewing old lies about the Japanese "UFO" museum which I debunked previously this year!
Douglas Dietrich Debunked: "The Hakui City, Japan Roswell Holocaust/UFO Museum

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/01/blog-post_28.html

BWAHAAAHAAAA!

AND NOW!  VAMPARISM!