Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 09:06:29 AM
Like WTF??? Sooooo, this topic comes-up today, and for the first time my YT suggested list has this video:

The Fff'ing Google/YT algorithm is infiltrated in here somehow too???

I noticed that when people were discussing mental health on ellgab, too.  I am still being suggested this nonsense though I've never watched a single one.  They are unusually persistent, almost as though they want us out there diagnosing our friends and loved ones and coworkers as mentally ill, fracturing social bonds for some nefarious purpose.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:30:54 AM
We will need a judge of some standing. As Dynamo fancies the crazy enough to marry it and has already been promoted as an authority she is the obvious choice.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:34:14 AM
I noticed that when people were discussing mental health on ellgab, too.  I am still being suggested this nonsense though I've never watched a single one.  They are unusually persistent, almost as though they want us out there diagnosing our friends and loved ones and coworkers as mentally ill, fracturing social bonds for some nefarious purpose.
Careful, careful, lest you get accused of anti-Joooism considering the history of popular psychology, his nephew Bernays who popularized "marketing," etc.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on August 13, 2019, 10:11:03 AM
Careful, careful, lest you get accused of anti-Joooism considering the history of popular psychology, his nephew Bernays who popularized "marketing," etc.

Nows your chance to work in “sluggish Schizophrenia” et al ...

albrecht

Quote from: AZRAA on August 13, 2019, 10:14:18 AM
Nows your chance to work in “sluggish Schizophrenia” et al ...
Thanks, I almost missed the opportunity!   ;) вялотеку́щая шизофрени́я 

психу́шка soon here?

DanTSX

A true serial child abandoner doesn’t leave a suicide note....

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 13, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

I do not think you have to be any kind of conspiracy theorist to see that diagnoses are marketed in this country as well as remedies -- that's kind of the basis of our system.

As it has been since the days of Bateman's Pectoral Drops, Turlington's Balsam of Life, and Lydia E. Pinkham's vegetable compound for women.

K_Dubb

None of whom, I would point out, sound remotely Mosaic.

Quote from: DanTSX on August 13, 2019, 10:25:54 AM
A true serial child abandoner doesn’t leave a suicide note....

The serial retiree, attention whore we all grew to know on Bellgab?  Checking out on Friday the 13th, almost makes it plausible.

AZZERAE

K. Dubb, I’m not picking up what you’re putting down, it seems.

VC

Quote from: malachi.martini on August 13, 2019, 11:28:38 AM
Checking out on Friday the 13th, almost makes it plausible.

Who told Noory there are no coincidences? Cosmic joker? The calendar note is all they-s/he wrote? PTB signature? Smart enough to crank it up slowly for the Life Insurance?

Someone his age would be using a 7-day daily dose pill dispenser to prevent mistakes. With all the news and deaths over pain meds certainly AB would have been very aware of all the dangers of overdose.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 08:42:17 AM
You're something
If not nothing
Resolving
Solving
Evolving
Revolving
Into something
If not nothing
Don't we read you
Therefore
Nothing
But Human ;)

😊

VC

Can anyone guess what HW was driving at, one meltdown night last December, when she mused "on air" that if only AB had waited just one more day, and, then, she implied it all would have turned-out differently. I got the distinct impression she thought he wouldn't have killed himself if only he had just waited for one more day. Then she went to break, if memory serves, and I wonder what songs she played.

Weird. Just fabricated drama queening? I wonder if she did a show the night before on the 12th?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 13, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
K. Dubb, I’m not picking up what you’re putting down, it seems.

Albrecht brought up the well-known conspiracy theory whereby Freudian psychology is a fraud designed to enervate the general population somehow and promoted by the latest techniques in marketing and propaganda, usually expressed in terms like "Ew, Freud tried to convince me I'm in love with my ma!"

In my view it is undeniable that psychologists, psychiatrists, and drug companies aggressively promote theories, diagnoses, and remedies in which they have a personal stake and that the client/patient/whatever/population as a whole is marketed to/propagandized at every turn.  It's the idea that it is a conspiracy, or particular to Jews, that is laughable; it is done quite openly.  It is routine.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 12:21:06 PM
Albrecht brought up the well-known conspiracy theory whereby Freudian psychology is a fraud designed to enervate the general population somehow and promoted by the latest techniques in marketing and propaganda, usually expressed in terms like "Ew, Freud tried to convince me I'm in love with my ma!"

In my view it is undeniable that psychologists, psychiatrists, and drug companies aggressively promote theories, diagnoses, and remedies in which they have a personal stake and that the client/patient/whatever/population as a whole is marketed to/propagandized at every turn.  It's the idea that it is a conspiracy, or particular to Jews, that is laughable; it is done quite openly.  It is routine.

'revelation of the method?' Hmmmm.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 13, 2019, 12:44:13 PM

'revelation of the method?' Hmmmm.  ;)

Hardly.  The point is that in our system the impulse to help is nearly indistinguishable from the impulse to sell and that, while this generally serves humanity well, it is also good to keep in mind as a patient/client/buyer/whatever.

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 12:18:30 PM
Would be? By God, it is painful!

So what if it is? She's a rotter through and through. "Ignore" is a more than feasible option.

The hard edges of the chips can choke a rotter like tiny orange razor blades.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 12:35:27 PM
I would be more concerned about HW's constant stream of 'support her no matter what' trolls that always come in here from time to time. She has a long threat list she has promoted herself on air. She is such a badass Witch that some people truly believe in and want to do her bidding too. Now, that IS some BSC that is on the loose -her BSC losers and want-to-be's... want to crush her enemies and wield her terror as black knights in waiting just to whiff her black-magic scarf.

I think you may be a drama queen.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 03:06:58 PM
If she does the suicide show without revealing why she alleges AB committed suicide by revealing how she knows this, then I think she fully discredits herself to be a total and complete fraud with no plausible deniability or hook-bait for her fans to bite and reel-in. She has cornered herself to have to fabricate some kind of believable story, otherwise I think she will feel too embarrassed and exposed as a liar.
You're very controlling for someone whose name isn't Fluffy...

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 06:16:34 AM
Want to know what the truth is?

From you, seriously, lol?

QuoteWe provide a very valuable feedback system about how many people perceive all things related to HW. We provide a significant income generator for free to HW, because our bitchy cauldron makes for controversy and attention drama for HW. She desperately needs this "hell hole" of attention to help grow her tiny audience
This may be the first time you have shared your goals here.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 07:34:38 AM
And you, my dear, are clearly an empath.
Beats being a psychopath.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 08:16:10 AM
just for the sake of playing along:

psychopath/narcissist/obsessive-compulsive.

Is there a prize for the winner?

Yes and its yours!

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:30:54 AM
I was hoping MV might put up a poncho but if he does not I am prepared to offer a mirrored hoodie fabricated of the purest lies -- as a fabulous narcissist I have an inexhaustible store of both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nllWDc8_9lw

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 13, 2019, 03:45:49 PM
I think you may be a drama queen.
You missed the sarcasm. Doxer.

Quote from: Karo on August 13, 2019, 03:50:40 PM
You're very controlling for someone whose name isn't Fluffy...

Controlling... maybe you make-up AB suicide stories for her? Fabricate fake accounts and alters to unleash your toxins.

Quote from: Karo on August 13, 2019, 03:55:21 PM
From you, seriously, lol?
This may be the first time you have shared your goals here.

You ARE that alter stripper that always has to crawl back inside your sock puppet collection masterbating HW.

Guess you'll have to keep your post count tapped down and your faggot dick echo limited this time around. Welcome back. Post often. Check plus on the bold. :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:34:14 AM
They are unusually persistent, almost as though they want us out there diagnosing our friends and loved ones...

Because they want to normalize the use of this tactic in politics.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on August 13, 2019, 09:35:24 PM
Because they want to normalize the use of this tactic in politics.

Could very well be.  I ran across this quote from Thomas Szasz, a well-known critic of psychiatry (though a psychiatrist himself) a generation ago, in the Wikipedia article on Medicalization:

QuoteThe therapeutic state swallows up everything human on the seemingly rational ground that nothing falls outside the province of health and medicine, just as the theological state had swallowed up everything human on the perfectly rational ground that nothing falls outside the province of God and religion.