• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

Was he selling them or dosing people? I thought he was selling them which is cool? Dosing is horrible, I agree.

RoseGirl

k....now...see...there IS something I forgot to tell you about the Rice Crispy Treats. hehehe

JamesMcDonald

It is true that giving someone LSD without them knowing about it is a really asshole thing to do.

Studies have shown that when taking LSD if the users do not know what they're on, it can be an incredibly scary experience.

Even knowing you're on a trip maybe dangerous, tripping others without them knowing, kind of bad thing to do.

trostol

albrecht

Been done, of course, but I think why not? with consent?

Crapphazzard

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 09, 2015, 10:54:22 PM
Even knowing you're on a trip maybe dangerous, tripping others without them knowing, kind of bad thing to do.

coaster

Two drink max was the original title to the song.

henge0stone

two drink max, two drink max, two drink max LOL

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 10:58:30 PM
Damn animated gifs...

I try to only use them if it's an appropriate moment out of consideration to the people still on 14.4 dial up modems.

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 09, 2015, 10:53:57 PM
It is true that giving someone LSD without them knowing about it is a really asshole thing to do.

Studies have shown that when taking LSD if the users do not know what they're on, it can be an incredibly scary experience.

I think the biggest perpetrator was the government.

RoseGirl

Did I hear a rumor that JC is going to call in soon?

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 10:58:30 PM
Damn animated gifs...

coaster are you on firefox?  you can kill them by setting:  image.animation_mode --> none

coaster

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 09, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
I try to only use them if it's an appropriate moment out of consideration to the people still on 14.4 dial up modems.
Not on a dial up modem, but people quoting gifs is kind of annoying on a tablet.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 09, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
Did I hear a rumor that JC is going to call in soon?

Art says the only way he will believe that JC is still alive is if he calls in.

He's trying to lure him in.   8)

albrecht

I agree with most. My only idea, mentioned a while back in another forum, of the "willing" idea of dosing etc (I don't want but interested) of people going to sleep, dream states, etc and how, if anything such things, methods, etc. 

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on October 09, 2015, 11:01:23 PM
coaster are you on firefox?  you can kill them by setting:  image.animation_mode --> none
Can this be done on firefox for android?