• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Canadian Trudeau kisses another man to show solidarity with Orlando victims. :o

Started by The King of Kings, June 15, 2016, 05:28:53 PM

akwilly

Jeez that is weird. At least he didn't light himself on fire as a show of solidarity to the poor folks that's town burned down last month

VtaGeezer

Quote from: akwilly on June 15, 2016, 05:32:44 PM
Jeez that is weird. At least he didn't light himself on fire as a show of solidarity to the poor folks that's town burned down last month
A lot of Canada wishes he had.

I don't have a problem with this although it's weird and I would be annoyed if this guy was my leader. Trudeau is a living breathing cartoon of the left.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 15, 2016, 05:53:39 PM
I don't have a problem with this although it's weird and I would be annoyed if this guy was my leader. Trudeau is a living breathing cartoon of the left.

WOTR

That was my thinking.  Kiss all the men you want (if that is your thing.)  But if you are not into men I would think it would be a little like putting on blackface to show solidarity with African Americans...

His actions were pretty much what I expected when we elected him- at least in that way, I'm not disappointed.

Quote from: WOTR on June 15, 2016, 06:12:20 PM
That was my thinking.  Kiss all the men you want (if that is your thing.)  But if you are not into men I would think it would be a little like putting on blackface to show solidarity with African Americans...

His actions were pretty much what I expected when we elected him- at least in that way, I'm not disappointed.

That's a perfect analogy for how I perceived it. It's weak pandering that shows some pretty serious character issues. Kiss dudes all day if you feel like it but if you're not gay, why? Are you going to blow a dude during a press conference next and if not what's the difference really?

Personally I feel if he really wants to show solidarity instead of Quebec Kissing dudes, kill those who claim responsibility for this. But I'm biblical like that and it's not Canada's responsibility.

Quote from: WOTR on June 15, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

So what the cuck Trudeau did was "Gay Face"?

I like it.

pssst.... mr. Trudeau.... awareness ribbon dude.... awareness ribbon....  ;)

Trudeau is a living breathing cartoon of the left.

As was his mother, exhibiting bizarre behavior (flashing Canada's National Emblem "The Beaver") while at Studio 54.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 15, 2016, 08:03:04 PM
As was his mother, exhibiting bizarre behavior (flashing Canada's National Emblem "The Beaver") while at Studio 54.

I got to see the big brown beaver before it was removed

So, he's gay now? And, was their tongue involved?  Frankly, I'd be more impressed if he engaged in anal sex with a big ol' burly bastard. Maybe a lumberjack or something.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 15, 2016, 08:03:04 PM

Oh yes. I remember seeing that in one of my father's High Society Celebrity Skin magazines as a wee lad back in the 1980s.

Imconfused

Quote from: akwilly on June 15, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on June 16, 2016, 02:37:52 AM
lol thats a fake picture

https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/trudeau-mulcair-tonsil-hockey?bffbcanada&utm_term=.lpE9q1no6#.paKzV10yp
What scares me about this is not that I was taken in... It is that I could honestly see the leader of my country kissing another male "to stand in solidarity" with a group if he thought it made him look sympathetic and caring.  I guess Gumistiyi appears to me to be the kind of person who "keeps trying" to impress (often without success.)*

*There is a poor joke in there... But you will have to look for it.

Zetaspeak

What scares me is that it took a dozen people posting and 9 hours later before somebody actually thought "Wait is this for real?"

I thought our instincts here to smell out BS would be a bit better than the average twitter re-tweeter.