• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

Happiness is often overrated and always relative to one's perspective but I'm glad you're happy, Art. Thanks for the many years of interesting talk radio and anytime you wanna get dirty and mix it up with the rest of us Earthlings I'm sure you'll always be welcome here. All the best to you and yours!  :)

ge30542

Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art
Even bigger than dead air.
Speaking of "dead", some of us are like Grateful Dead "Dead Heads".  Listening to old shows, seeking old shows, etc.
Last night I heard Art with RCH, where the "buildings on Mars"pics were released. RCH told AB that it was the beginning of the telling of the whole story.
God help me, I love this shit!

Art

You and your tits are boring. How's the COPD? And how are children you disowned? Asking for a friend.

Love, rekcuf

Dyna-X

Art

Late night alternative/parnormal/fun or whatever you want to call radio is pretty much dead at the moment and the natives have become restless. If you could kindly do a few shows, I'll bet even our most vile members might become almost nice again. We know you would have fun, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0wZF2PuzIw

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 21, 2017, 10:14:09 PM
Late night alternative/parnormal/fun or whatever you want to call radio is pretty much dead at the moment and the natives have become restless. If you could kindly do a few shows, I'll bet even our most vile members might become almost nice again. We know you would have fun, right?

I AM NOT VILE I AM TSUNDERE, AHO!

starrmtn001

Art
Hi, Art! ;D

Some people think they have a mission to spread hate and discontent where ever they are.  Some of these mean-spirited malicious souls have embedded their sorry selves in this forum.   They're the one's that produce that funny smell coming from certain threads, lol. ::)

However, there are many of us Genuine BellGabbers that still have your back, Art.  I am so happy that you keep coming here, from time to time, to touch bases with us.   ;)

Thank you for keeping us in your heart. ;)

Defwhale

I loved the old Bell Gab

You wrecked the old Bell Gab with your sorry ass stalker story, dipshit.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 21, 2017, 10:30:31 PM
Hi, Art! ;D

Some people think they have a mission to spread hate and discontent where ever they are.  Some of these mean-spirited malicious souls have embedded their sorry selves in this forum.   They the one's that produce that funny smell coming from certain threads, lol. ::)

However, there are many of us long time Genuine BellGabbers that still have your back, Art.  I am so happy that you keep coming here, from time to time, to touch bases with us.   ;)

Thank you for keeping us in your heart. ;)

theONE has been neutralized, and if you want his real name it's already been posted by MV so im not doxxing him, his name is Michael Kuczi the rest can be found with a google search ~desu

Art

Art, we miss you bud.  Hope you do a show now and then.    You still have fans here.  Sure we got frustrated and more than a bit angry when you left the air but, speaking for myself and many others on bellgab, I wish you and your family the best. Please don't be a stranger.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
theONE has been neutralized, and if you want his real name it's already been posted by MV so im not doxxing him, his name is Michael Kuczi the rest can be found with a google search ~desu

I thought that was Jackstar?  ???

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2017, 10:49:06 PM

same person unfortunately he was found out on /x/

starrmtn001

I really have no idea why he even started attacking me in the first place.  I have no ill-will toward anyone.  Sure, I get pissed off at some folks, but who doesn't.  I don't dwell on it and just let it pass.  Curious, for sure.

JesusJuice

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 21, 2017, 10:52:57 PM
I really have no idea why he even started attacking me in the first place.  I have no ill-will toward anyone.  Sure, I get pissed off at some folks, but who doesn't.  I don't dwell on it and just let it pass.  Curious, for sure.

Don't laugh but his problem with you was for showing off your legs that one time. It triggered something deep inside of him. It's definitely your legs because that's all he talks about when he talk about you.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 21, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

He attacked me for a joke i made about cops fucking yorkshire puds mom, who knows why... i guess autism

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2017, 10:49:06 PM
Lol, so did I.

Sorry, Jackstar. :-[

Dyna-X

Yikes. He's going places. Doesn't take much imagination to picture him in an orange jumpsuit or on the evening news.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Don't laugh but his problem with you was for showing off your legs that one time. It triggered something deep inside of him. It's definitely your legs because that's all he talks about when he talk about you.
Okay.  Now I'm kind of creeped out. :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Hey.  I should show him a picture of my face.  HA!!!  That would serve him right. ;D ;D ;D

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 21, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
Yikes. He's going places. Doesn't take much imagination to picture him in an orange jumpsuit or on the evening news.

He abused his position as a flower delivery person to stalk some women.

http://michaelkucziisastalker.tumblr.com/

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
same person unfortunately he was found out on /x/

Jackstar and theOne are not the same.  Jack has been here for years.  theOne has only been around for a year and a half.  Newstar was an alias theOne used to make fun of Jack.  I don't know about this Michael dude.  If MV said he was Jack, I believe him.

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:00:42 PM
Jackstar and theOne are not the same.  Jack has been here for years.  theOne has only been around for a year and a half.  Newstar was an alias theOne used to make fun of Jack.

I was trying to explain this to you the other night. He never stopped making accounts. He gives his accounts different personalities. You think that just because one account supports Trump and the other account hates Trump for example that they somehow cannot be the same person. He has no agenda. He's not a shill. He's just a crazy person. Bellgab isn't the only place that he's done this. We found forums from 2005 where they are having this exact same conversation where they are trying to decide all the different accounts that he has.

starrmtn001

Jackstar and theOne are not the same.  Jack has been here for years.  theOne has only been around for a year and a half.  Newstar was an alias theOne used to make fun of Jack.
Had I know who newstar really was, I would not have replied to him.  I was even tipped off by a friend and I told them, nah, it was Jackstar.  I'll damn straight listen next time. ;)

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

I was trying to explain this to you the other night. He never stopped making accounts. He gives his accounts different personalities. You think that just because one account supports Trump and the other account hates Trump for example that they somehow cannot be the same person. He has no agenda. He's not a shill. He's just a crazy person. Bellgab isn't the only place that he's done this. We found forums from 2005 where they are having this exact same conversation where they are trying to decide all the different accounts that he has.

Still not buying that Jack and theOne are the same.  I know theOne keeps on making accounts and I know Jack has done the same in the past but that doesn't make them the same person.  Need more definitive proof than that.  Jack once made another account and did not change his persona one iota.  As a matter of fact, I knew it was Jackstar from the getgo.   theOne has done the very same thing.  His mannerisms don't change much from account to account.

If mv tells me they are the same, then I'll eat my words. 

Art

Hey everyone, if we were nicer Art Bell would visit more frequently.  How's that for incentive?  He does love an adoring audience.

Maybe he would tell us how the resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism career is coming along, now that the Savage suit is over.  He did say in the lawsuit that the Savage statement had harmed his professional reputation and was hindering his efforts to return, didn't he? 

We all know he doesn't lie. 

I'd also like to know how that squares with the COPD he was dying from awhile back. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
Still not buying that Jack and theOne are the same.  I know theOne keeps on making accounts and I know Jack has done the same in the past but that doesn't make them the same person.  Need more definitive proof than that.  Jack once made another account and did not change his persona one iota.  As a matter of fact, I knew it was Jackstar from the getgo.   theOne has done the very same thing.  His mannerisms don't change much from account to account.

Yes.  There is a certain "Jack" about Jackstar that always shines through. ;D

mikuthing01

Jackstar and theOne are not the same.  Jack has been here for years.  theOne has only been around for a year and a half.  Newstar was an alias theOne used to make fun of Jack.  I don't know about this Michael dude.  If MV said he was Jack, I believe him.

http://michaelkucziisastalker.tumblr.com/ This girl he stalked said he went by the name jack and i read that else where i think it was on the post MV made about it but id have to find it. And theONE loved to brag about having many accounts on bellgab and still posting and no one knew who he was. If you search a while you can see that michael kuczi has done the same thing on other forums and confused the hell out of everyone. He liked to brag about how smart he is because no one can tell his accounts apart and there for he is smarter than them and they are idiots.

JesusJuice

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

http://michaelkucziisastalker.tumblr.com/ This girl he stalked said he went by the name jack and i read that else where i think it was on the post MV made about it but id have to find it. And theONE loved to brag about having many accounts on bellgab and still posting and no one knew who he was. If you search a while you can see that michael kuczi has done the same thing on other forums and confused the hell out of everyone. He liked to brag about how smart he is because no one can tell his accounts apart and there for he is smarter than them and they are idiots.

Forget it. One account was nice to them and another was mean to them so they couldn't possibly be the same person.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

If mv tells me they are the same, then I'll eat my words.

Yeah, I felt like I was getting pretty good at figuring out his alternate identities. They seem quite different to me but I suppose JJ could be right. Who knows for sure?! Meh.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

TheONE's various identities seemed equally easy to figure out but for different reasons.

mv can settle this with a few choice words.  I think we have had several people over the years who likes to use different accounts.  Jackstar would post as Wordfag simultaneously while his Jackstar was account is still active.  theOne always creates a new account when he comes back to bellgab.  Usually because mv banned the earlier account. Why doesn't theOne just use an old account if he has many on here?