• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 09:46:26 PM
He is bringing all the African angels with him!

! This post will fill all jive turkeys with the power of the Holy Ghost and they shall prophesy like never before, hallelujah

If there were any blacks ones they would probably be in Tartarus right naow tbh

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:06:09 PM
I wonder if we have any red heifers around here.
Look a bit further east and look-out for a White Buffalo. We got to be 'inclusive' in this prophecy stuff these days, after all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 09:43:16 PM
I twittered at him so maybe he has time to plan.

! This post refers to communication sent either to or from a jive turkey, or possibly both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:08:14 PM
Haha how about Psalm 19:5, sexy and with clear solstice implications?

"[...the sun] which is as a bridegroom coming out of his bridal chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race"
I, seriously, wonder what 'they' at the internet monitoring stations and AI algorithms think about this place. BG must be throwing them for a real loop. It can't be explained to someone who hasn't been here but to some AI? Or government minion? The references, changes of topics, weird feuds, multiple personality/avatar sometimes- maybe- 'fighting' with themselves, youtube posts, longwinded rants and diatribes, and battles over syntax and grammar. Gaskets have been blown. Chips melted down. People fired, sent to sanitariums-or rough debriefings- on the government dime. I suspect.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2020, 10:30:15 PM
I, seriously, wonder what 'they' at the internet monitoring stations and AI algorithms think about this place. BG must be throwing them for a real loop. It can't be explained to someone who hasn't been here but to some AI? Or government minion? The references, changes of topics, weird feuds, multiple personality/avatar sometimes- maybe- 'fighting' with themselves, youtube posts, longwinded rants and diatribes, and battles over syntax and grammar. Gaskets have been blown. Chips melted down. People fired, sent to sanitariums-or rough debriefings- on the government dime. I suspect.

! The pate/K_Dubb 2020 campaign approves of this message.

Dr. MD MD

To use the vernacular, we wreck their models. Sigh...I wouldn’t mind wrecking some models.

K_Dubb

I am sure all the jive turkeys on here throw it for a loop.  I think I will put together a Hoagie Bible of all the 19:5s for us to study.  It is looking very interesting!

Asuka Langley

I love jews

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:37:05 PM
I am sure all the jive turkeys on here throw it for a loop.  I think I will put together a Hoagie Bible of all the 19:5s for us to study.  It is looking very interesting!

You are the best Veep ever, I was thinking of doing the same thing but decided to finish cooking and eating my dinner.  My quick rifling through the early books of the bible was quite interesting when 19:5 was taken as a collection somehow connected to one another...  I look forward to seeing the "complete" list.  Will the "Apochryphal" books be included I hope?

Thank you in advance!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:37:05 PM

We await it, but don't let this take away from Goat and baking research for the Christmas time podcast. Hopefully some organ music also. Don't be RCH and let latest shiny thing interrupt important research and production. RCH still hasn't released the promised Magnus Opus.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 03, 2020, 10:45:52 PM
You are the best Veep ever, I was thinking of doing the same thing but decided to finish cooking and eating my dinner.  My quick rifling through the early books of the bible was quite interesting when 19:5 was taken as a collection somehow connected to one another...  I look forward to seeing the "complete" list.  Will the "Apochryphal" books be included I hope?

Thank you in advance!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Yes!  I will include the Apocrypha in the spirit of ecumenicism.  Also since most books aren't that long; this will be a short bible, more of a pamphlet.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2020, 10:47:22 PM

We await it, but don't let this take away from Goat and baking research for the Christmas time podcast. Hopefully some organ music also. Don't be RCH and let latest shiny thing interrupt important research and production. RCH still hasn't released the promised Magnus Opus.

OK this won't take much effort.  The thing holding up the next bread show is that the little musette accordion is at my folks' and I need it for one song.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:52:58 PM
Yes!  I will include the Apocrypha in the spirit of ecumenicism.  Also since most books aren't that long; this will be a short bible, more of a pamphlet.

Will you be using a single translation, or will you be ecumenical in the spirit of maximizing salaciousness with regard to KJV vs. ESV &al?

-p

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 10:54:37 PM
OK this won't take much effort.  The thing holding up the next bread show is that the little musette accordion is at my folks' and I need it for one song.

I actually am searching for a real wood carved troll with accordian for a Christmas gift for someone. So many fakes out there. I even almost gor scammed for a sweater IN NORWAY for a sweater made in the Orient. Granted I was in a rush and wanted out of buying stuff and back to fishmarket or hike. But now online worse. Willl consult usual sources, no help needed. You focus on 19:5 and Christmas show!

I hope I can consider your 19:5 work a "tract." That lends gravitas, remember when the media used that word everywhere? All at once. And like religious rantings and spike that set our Country free! As VP I expect a Paine or better!

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 03, 2020, 10:57:52 PM
Will you be using a single translation, or will you be ecumenical in the spirit of maximizing salaciousness with regard to KJV vs. ESV &al?

-p

KJV is plenty salacious!  Check out Deuteronomy:

As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour...

I believe I have seen that, um, film.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 11:17:58 PM

As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour...

Don't forget to mention who gave you the 19:5 Bible idea. But not not by actual mention, lest I have pride.

Btw. This hapoened to me as a kid. Trying to help out when told not to do so. Hit a friend with a broke ax head after my dad told us to keep away left (to get other handle or something)  but I decided to hit tree. Head flew off but it only hit neighor friend's leg. But blood and he cried and ran home. I was blamed, so to say. Some discipline and apologize to his dad and him. And explain about fixing ax head secure.

Big Chicken

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 11:17:58 PM

The Good Book can be difficult at times. It helps to have a trusted guide to help you with your interpretation. One of the very best is Brother Bob Tilton. His Sucess-N-Life was spiritual dynamite. He still lives and is awaiting your $1,000 vow. 

Pay no mind to White's blather..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3rBBRIVYsc

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2020, 11:16:52 PM

I actually am searching for a real wood carved troll with accordian for a Christmas gift for someone. So many fakes out there. I even almost gor scammed for a sweater IN NORWAY for a sweater made in the Orient. Granted I was in a rush and wanted out of buying stuff and back to fishmarket or hike. But now online worse. Willl consult usual sources, no help needed. You focus on 19:5 and Christmas show!

I hope I can consider your 19:5 work a "tract." That lends gravitas, remember when the media used that word everywhere? All at once. And like religious rantings and spike that set our Country free! As VP I expect a Paine or better!

In its final form this should certainly be a tract, with church-basement printing aesthetic and naive illustrations, to be handed out earnestly on street-corners with the phrase "Hoagie loves you, brother/sister".

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2020, 11:30:09 PM

Don't forget to mention who gave you the 19:5 Bible idea. But not not by actual mention, lest I have pride.

Btw. This hapoened to me as a kid. Trying to help out when told not to do so. Hit a friend with a broke ax head after my dad told us to keep away left (to get other handle or something)  but I decided to hit tree. Head flew off but it only hit neighor friend's leg. But blood and he cried and ran home. I was blamed, so to say. Some discipline and apologize to his dad and him. And explain about fixing ax head secure.

That is funny happened to my dad, too, as a kid, head flew off in the bushes and he prayed and threw a rock and found it.  Wrote it up and was published in one of those little magazines they used to stick in the hymnal for you to read if the pastoral weather was dry and windy.  Remarkably like what happened to the prophet Elisha (he of the she-bears) in 2nd Kings 6!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2020, 11:41:20 PM
That is funny happened to my dad, too, as a kid, head flew off in the bushes and he prayed and threw a rock and found it.  Wrote it up and was published in one of those little magazines they used to stick in the hymnal for you to read if the pastoral weather was dry and windy.  Remarkably like what happened to the prophet Elisha (he of the she-bears) in 2nd Kings 6!

Remarkable indeed! Like finding lost lures and, worse once, a unsecured anchor. I have to say though I really felt like shit. I thought I mighta killed him. Looking back, he was weak for running home and telling. And me maybe to apologize. And why to his dad? Interesting patriarchy questions there! Haha. I will call in to NPR.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2020, 11:53:28 PM

Remarkable indeed! Like finding lost lures and, worse once, a unsecured anchor. I have to say though I really felt like shit. I thought I mighta killed him. Looking back, he was weak for running home and telling. And me maybe to apologize. And why to his dad? Interesting patriarchy questions there! Haha. I will call in to NPR.

You felt like shit; why should it be weak to say so to his father?  Sounds like a contrite heart to me.  You guys, I swear.

K_Dubb

Here are the goods, as pulled from the Blue Letter Bible.  Let us pray.

[Gen 19:5 KJV] 5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where [are] the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
[Exo 19:5 KJV] 5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth [is] mine:
[Lev 19:5 KJV] 5 And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, ye shall offer it at your own will.
[Num 19:5 KJV] 5 And [one] shall burn the heifer in his sight; her skin, and her flesh, and her blood, with her dung, shall he burn:
[Deu 19:5 KJV] 5 As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:
[Jos 19:5 KJV] 5 And Ziklag, and Bethmarcaboth, and Hazarsusah,
[Jdg 19:5 KJV] 5 And it came to pass on the fourth day, when they arose early in the morning, that he rose up to depart: and the damsel's father said unto his son in law, Comfort thine heart with a morsel of bread, and afterward go your way.
[1Sa 19:5 KJV] 5 For he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the LORD wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest [it], and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?
[2Sa 19:5 KJV] 5 And Joab came into the house to the king, and said, Thou hast shamed this day the faces of all thy servants, which this day have saved thy life, and the lives of thy sons and of thy daughters, and the lives of thy wives, and the lives of thy concubines;
[1Ki 19:5 KJV] 5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise [and] eat.
[2Ki 19:5 KJV] 5 So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
[1Ch 19:5 KJV] 5 Then there went [certain], and told David how the men were served. And he sent to meet them: for the men were greatly ashamed. And the king said, Tarry at Jericho until your beards be grown, and [then] return.
[2Ch 19:5 KJV] 5 And he set judges in the land throughout all the fenced cities of Judah, city by city,
[Job 19:5 KJV] 5 If indeed ye will magnify [yourselves] against me, and plead against me my reproach:
[Psa 19:5 KJV] 5 Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
[Pro 19:5 KJV] 5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.
[Isa 19:5 KJV] 5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.
[Jer 19:5 KJV] 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire [for] burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake [it], neither came [it] into my mind:
Eze 19:5 KJV] 5 Now when she saw that she had waited, [and] her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, [and] made him a young lion.

Wisdom of Solomon: And that thy people might pass a wonderful way: but they might find a strange death
Ecclesiasticus: Whoso taketh pleasure in wickedness shall be condemned: but he that resisteth pleasures crowneth his life.

[Mat 19:5 KJV] 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
[Luk 19:5 KJV] 5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
[Jhn 19:5 KJV] 5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And [Pilate] saith unto them, Behold the man!
[Act 19:5 KJV] 5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
[Rev 19:5 KJV] 5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

The word of the

Lord.

Thanks be to

God.

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 03, 2020, 11:44:24 PM
Big Chicken's redemption started with that $1,000 vow of faith!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unhqk-sAtZ4

There is a serpent in this house. Note he misprounces potential donor from "Seguin" Texas. Not how we say the town's name. Always be WATCHING! And discernment "in these times."  ;D

AZZERAE

I feel the same way now as I did when I was nineteen, fresh off the mountain, so clueless. Sitting in cafes for hours, waiting for my life to begin.

AZZERAE

You're not naturally somnolent, K Dogg, you wake up too early. I was gonna say "only faggots get up before the sun is up", but I thought I'd go gentle on you here. Christ in a bucket, man. You don't even sleep in? Live a little. Get fat, conservative and deify Trump. Everyone else is doing it!