• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 04:36:20 PM
They have, locally, or on more so-called "rightwing" sites. But "A police spokeswoman said investigators do not believe race played a role." This was annouced, the day after in fact, that there was no racial motive. Of course not. Never is when "youths" or "gentle giants" attack  or even kill whites in their mayhem, knock-out games, or general criminality. Even if they yell or chant racial epithets it is never a motive or hate-crime. Unfortunately, for Obama/Holder, the "youths" who attacked the couple and killed him likely don't have jobs so this can't be dismissed as "workplace violence" either.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fatal-hammer-attack-on-bosnian-immigrant-not-racially-motivated-st/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html
That's what's unbelievable - it's unacknowledged because minorities can't be racists, right?

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2014, 04:41:00 PM
That's what's unbelievable - it's unacknowledged because minorities can't be racists, right?
Actually quite believable. "Race not a factor" is a common meme (yes, I used that word) when it comes to black on white crime. Remember that poor kid from Australia? As one small, but very tragic, example? Come to our country on scholarship, do things right and get killed because you are white and some wanna-be "gangstas" were bored and wanted to kill a white person.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/christopher-lane-murder-race-not-motive_n_3816705.html
In a way I agree with the logic of the prosecutor here. Get them on murder anyway, who cares "why." But it does point how the "hate crime" is hardly ever used for black on white crimes. If we must make this weird distinction that certain kinds of "hate" makes a murder worse why not apply it equally?

Interesting read:
http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-Violence/dp/1938067061/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417646870&sr=8-1&keywords=WHITE+GIRL+BLEED+A+LOT

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 04:52:09 PM
Get them on murder anyway, who cares "why." But it does point how the "hate crime" is hardly ever used for black on white crimes. If we must make this weird distinction that certain kinds of "hate" makes a murder worse why not apply it equally?

This is where I take issue - apply the law equally or not at all.

Quick Karl

This is horrible -- that guy was NOT threatening anyone.

All of those cops that had to "take this guy down" like it was WWE, should be on trial for murdering the guy.

Absolutely night and day different than Ferguson.

I don't know what the fuck this Grand Jury was smoking... Time to abolish this Grand Jury horseshit once and for all and stop this militant police bullshit.

bateman

Quote from: Quick Karl on December 03, 2014, 05:06:19 PM
This is horrible -- that guy was NOT threatening anyone.

All of those cops that had to "take this guy down" like it was WWE, should be on trial for murdering the guy.

Absolutely night and day different than Ferguson.

I don't know what the fuck this Grand Jury was smoking... Time to abolish this Grand Jury horseshit once and for all and stop this militant police bullshit.

Agreed 100%.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2014, 05:13:38 PM
Agreed 100%.
Have any of the GJ notes or info been released? I heard some rumor that the cops claim that an illegal choke-hold was not used but something called a "seatbelt choke-hold" that is legal? That video seemed pretty clear to me what happened. WTF? For selling cigarettes? World is crazy.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 05:18:11 PM
Have any of the GJ notes or info been released? I heard some rumor that the cops claim that an illegal choke-hold was not used but something called a "seatbelt choke-hold" that is legal? That video seemed pretty clear to me what happened. WTF? For selling cigarettes? World is crazy.

I don't think they've been released yet, but there were a slew of different things he could've been charged with. I feel like this meets the definition of negligible homicide at least. He appears to have gone against NYPD training using a move on a guy who was not suspected of any violent crime, was unarmed, and stopped resisting almost immediately.

Warning - this video is pretty goddamn upsetting:

http://youtu.be/j1ka4oKu1jo

:37

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 04:52:09 PM
But it does point how the "hate crime" is hardly ever used for black on white crimes. If we must make this weird distinction that certain kinds of "hate" makes a murder worse why not apply it equally?
I don't recall anyone, except maybe agitators, calling the Brown or Garner killings "hate crimes"; just cops killing people with impunity.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2014, 05:27:59 PM
I feel like this meets the definition of negligible homicide at least.
I'm sure many radio conservatives will agree. 
NEGLIGIBLE:  so small or unimportant or of so little consequence as to warrant little or no attention: trifling

bateman

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 03, 2014, 05:41:32 PM
NEGLIGIBLE:  so small or unimportant or of so little consequence as to warrant little or no attention: trifling

I didn't mean it that way.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 03, 2014, 05:41:32 PM
I would think Manslaughter 2nd Degree is warranted. The officer had to know that the "choke-hold" was illegal to use (even just watching television programs tells you that) but should have known also through training, intra-police memos, etc. He wasn't just negligent reckless, inattentive, negligent, or careless actions or inaction, accidentally ("reckless, inattentive, or careless actions or inaction" accidentally in causing the cigarette-dealing suspect's death so I would say "no" also on the Criminally Negligent Homicide charge. A listener yards away can hear the suspect being choked out exclaim he can't breathe, but police continued. So on the 2nd degree Manslaughter, I would say "yes" go to trial for sure. Heck maybe even a higher charge considering they didn't stop when they saw/heard him being in distress.

I look forward to seeing, if we ever get it, the details of this GJ, the demographic makeup, and how the prosecutor acted. This goes to show all those who claim GJ can "indict a ham sandwich" over-play their criticism. No indictment, even on the lesser charge. Is this a way of the people on the GJ saying "I'm sick of crimes and "youths" and "gentle giants" running wild. Cops go at it?", was this just a pro-cop jury?, did the prosecutor really try to secure on indictment or did he lead them on for a "no bill?"

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 06:44:22 PM
I would think Manslaughter 2nd Degree is warranted. The officer had to know that the "choke-hold" was illegal to use (even just watching television programs tells you that) but should have known also through training, intra-police memos, etc. He wasn't just negligent reckless, inattentive, negligent, or careless actions or inaction, accidentally ("reckless, inattentive, or careless actions or inaction" accidentally in causing the cigarette-dealing suspect's death so I would say "no" also on the Criminally Negligent Homicide charge. A listener yards away can hear the suspect being choked out exclaim he can't breathe, but police continued. So on the 2nd degree Manslaughter, I would say "yes" go to trial for sure. Heck maybe even a higher charge considering they didn't stop when they saw/heard him being in distress.

I would generally agree with your sentiment, although if someone can talk they can breathe.  I'm sure the officers would say that is why they thought he was alright.  Nevertheless it does sound from the video like his speech was constricted.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 03, 2014, 07:13:19 PM
I would generally agree with your sentiment, although if someone can talk they can breathe.  I'm sure the officers would say that is why they thought he was alright.  Nevertheless it does sound from the video like his speech was constricted.
But you talk by expelling air though. A boa constrictor or a python also allows the victim to expel air. The problem is not being able to inhale. Also, depending on the choke-hold method, can use blood blockage to brain to cause the fainting/death, not simply strangulation. Either way....for selling cigarettes?

Quick Karl

Those cops are fucking assholes pure and simple - the type that are waiting for any reason they can dream up to crush someone.

No reason to choke the guy, AT ALL, and no reason to crush the guy's face into the sidewalk like the one cock sucker was doing.

Fucks should all be fired and tried for murder.

Eddie Coyle

No De Blasio lecture on the dangers of cigarettes is the upset of the day.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on December 03, 2014, 08:35:32 PM
Theres a vast conspiracy against white people.
Not sure if a conspiracy, because that presumes some group of actors getting together and formulating the schemes, but there certainly a general attitude against "white people" (that term alone is ridiculous considering the language and cultural differences between "white people" though.)

When is the last time you've heard of a non-white (traditionally) country being criticized for not allowing unfettered immigration, not taking in refugees on demand, not having open-borders, or not being "multicultural" enough? Only European countries and the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are demanded to change their economies, take in immigrants of any sort, to change their laws, to appreciate "cultural differences," become more "inclusive," and so on..... >:(

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2014, 07:42:21 PM
Conservatives Join Outrage Over Grand Jury Decision In Eric Garner's Death
Not likely.  Saw Congressman Peter King (R) NYC, excuse the cops.  I watched some Fox News Coverage, and some of O'Reilly. Bill-O says: "No problem; American cops kill twice as many whites as blacks".  I guess he meant twice as many whites as minorities are probably killed by cops for no reason, so what's the beef; it's fair and balanced; right?

analog kid

Plants gun
    Sprinkles cocaine on body
    Kills family dog and sodomizes immigrant with broomstick to wind down

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 03, 2014, 11:37:04 PM
Not likely.  Saw Congressman Peter King (R) NYC, excuse the cops.  I watched some Fox News Coverage, and some of O'Reilly. Bill-O says: "No problem; American cops kill twice as many whites as blacks".  I guess he meant twice as many whites as minorities are probably killed by cops for no reason, so what's the beef; it's fair and balanced; right?

I just watched the Fox News bombshell, Megyn Kelly, rail about it. Strongly opposed to it. I also heard Michael Savage was going on about how horrible it was and how the cop was wrong. I think the cop should be in jail and so do many other conservatives.

bateman

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 03, 2014, 11:37:04 PM

If there's one thing you can always count on, it's Peter King making a total ass of himself.

Zoo

Just want to say this- From now on if you are a big black guy you should never go outside. Because it is legal to kill you because you are big and oppose a immediate threat to anyone who has a badge. I know this goes against every right as a citizen of the United States of America but this is just the facts. I would like to apologies for this and wish you the best of luck every time you walk outside!!1

VtaGeezer

Just watched the 7 min. video taken after Garner was choked down. He coughs, then lies motionless. Probably a dozen cops just standing around and not one lifts a damned finger to check the man or start CPR.  A couple seem to keep him on his side. All the rest do is mill around and give orders to the subdued crowd.  The EMTs, when they arrive, look as disinterested as the cops. The prick who choked him (in the "99" shirt) looked like he was actually laughing with other cops at times and, near the end of the vid, waved smugly into the camera while his victim lay dying or dead. Disgusting behavior; just god-damned disgusting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT66U_Ftdng#t=440

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Zoo on December 04, 2014, 12:19:31 AM
Just want to say this- From now on if you are a big black guy you should never go outside. Because it is legal to kill you because you are big and oppose a immediate threat to anyone who has a badge. I know this goes against every right as a citizen of the United States of America but this is just the facts. I would like to apologies for this and wish you the best of luck every time you walk outside!!1

I think you went to the joint for murdering the English language!582

SciFiAuthor

Now there's a real case to protest over. This is the one people should get out for. Not Ferguson, that was bullshit. But this one. Eric Garner's death was HIGHLY questionable and illustrates the real problem in the legal and law enforcement system.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2014, 04:36:20 PM
They have, locally, or on more so-called "rightwing" sites. But "A police spokeswoman said investigators do not believe race played a role." This was annouced, the day after in fact, that there was no racial motive. Of course not. Never is when "youths" or "gentle giants" attack  or even kill whites in their mayhem, knock-out games, or general criminality. Even if they yell or chant racial epithets it is never a motive or hate-crime. Unfortunately, for Obama/Holder, the "youths" who attacked the couple and killed him likely don't have jobs so this can't be dismissed as "workplace violence" either.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fatal-hammer-attack-on-bosnian-immigrant-not-racially-motivated-st/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html
Suffice it to say there will be no White House meetings or Press Conferences about this killing.
The reason that they don't  think race played a role is that TPTB are not yet ready for the race war that they are building.  All is not quite yet in place. 
But soon, young padiwans, the monster that they build will breathe with a life that they will be unable to control.