• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 05, 2015, 12:19:08 AM
By the way....I'm having lots of fun tonight designing badges for RCH's 'Club 19.5'. Saucy asked me to have at it...so I am just a cuttin' and a pastin' and making some logos.

Does anyone know how to say 'In the data we have faith' in Latin? Or something similar? I think it would be a great motto.

Oh....and just wondering too...what is the line he always says 'third planet on the left and straight ahead' or something? I need the exact quote.

hmmmm....maybe I better post this is the hoagie thread.
Jesus H Christ stfu already

jazmunda

Tuesday Night's Guest: Professor Ronald Mallet: Time Travel

http://artbell.com/tue-oct-6-prof-ronald-mallett-time-travel/

QuoteWebsite: http://phys.uconn.edu/~mallett/main/main.htm

Ronald L. Mallett received his B.S, M.S and Ph.D. in physics from Penn State University. He worked for United Technologies from 1973-’75, and in 1975 joined the physics faculty at the University of Connecticut in Storrs where he is currently a research professor of physics. Dr. Mallett has published numerous papers on black holes and cosmology in professional journals. His breakthrough research on time travel has been featured extensively in media around the world and his recently published memoir “Time Traveler” has been translated into several languages. Award-winning filmmaker Spike Lee has written a script for a feature film of the memoir.

pate

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 05, 2015, 12:19:08 AM

'In the data we have faith'

Dear heart, mayhaps:

In fata nostrum dati

I am not a scholar of Latin...

'pologies

Quote from: jazmunda on October 06, 2015, 03:36:02 AM
Tuesday Night's Guest: Professor Ronald Mallet: Time Travel

http://artbell.com/tue-oct-6-prof-ronald-mallett-time-travel/

Whoo HOO. I think I suggested him awhile ago.

AppealPlay

So the list of upcoming affiliates on artbell.com has disappeared.

cweb

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 06, 2015, 06:23:34 AM
So the list of upcoming affiliates on artbell.com has disappeared.
Probably keeping them from the poachy fingers of Leo and his new dream team: Rob Simone, Major Ed Dames, David Icke, and The Amazing Kreskin.

Now live streaming behind 3 paywalls and a collage of Google ad banners!

boxman

Quote from: cweb on October 06, 2015, 06:42:12 AM
Probably keeping them from the poachy fingers of Leo and his new dream team: Rob Simone, Major Ed Dames, David Icke, and The Amazing Kreskin.

Now live streaming behind 3 paywalls and a collage of Google ad banners!
Which at very least sadly suggests that he has done some serious damage already. :(
Might be true that MITD lost several affiliates because of him.

boxman

Quote from: TigerLily on October 05, 2015, 10:54:53 AM
But I will gently and with great respect, add my two cents. Rowland desperately needs to add credit card capability for Time Traveler subscriptions. I've seen lots of posts on Art's Facebook saying they would join if that was an option. I mentioned here right after I joined that it gave me pause before I was willing to dust off the old PayPal account. And you all know I'm an Art fanatic.

Keith not allowing credit cards for Time Traveling is costing Art a lot of revenue. And this will really be a huge loss as all the radio stations come on. I have emailed this suggestion to Keith and will again
This is one of the things that I dont understand about Keith. It should be obvious that you lose out on alot of potential paying customers when they have to register yet another account with some third party service just to be able to pay/subscribe to the show.
I dont think the numbers are small and insignificant either.

jazmunda

A NEW episode of The GabCast tonight!!

5PM Pacific - 8PM Eastern

Live stream & chat room: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call the show: 623-242-(CAST) 2278

Skype call: The.Gabcast

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 05, 2015, 09:57:41 PM
tnx, i think i bit off more than i can chew, i already have a contract with the Navy base here, that pays VERY good.
I'm a money whore, but it costs a lot to live here and i want to retire in 3 years.

You picked a good spot to retire!

chefist

Quote from: boxman on October 06, 2015, 06:47:19 AM
Which at very least sadly suggests that he has done some serious damage already. :(

No, they are added on the  new interactive map below the list! Leo does not have that type of pull...trust me on that...

Barfly

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 08:27:13 AM
You picked a good spot to retire!
I'm leaving Key West when i retire, looking at properties in outside of Chattanooga Tennessee, i want a 5-10 acres plot of land and a small farm house, i want to get up in the morning and just be able to shoot my Glock 17 off my porch  :D

paladin1991

Quote from: boxman on October 06, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
This is one of the things that I dont understand about Keith. It should be obvious that you lose out on alot of potential paying customers when they have to register yet another account with some third party service just to be able to pay/subscribe to the show.
I dont think the numbers are small and insignificant either.
I think you are right. 

That being said, I believe that ART is large and in charge.  It must be an acceptable loss until the juggernaut is unstoppable. 
I think that 'changes' and possible 'improvements' will occur as they able to work the bolt on them.  I am given to understand fm posts of others experiences that Keith is not the sharpest pencil in the box in all matters.  But ART has faith in the relationship and abilties of Rowland. 
And so we carry on. 

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 08:54:34 AM
I'm leaving Key West when i retire, looking at properties in outside of Chattanooga Tennessee, i want a 5-10 acres plot of land and a small farm house, i want to get up in the morning and just be able to shoot my Glock 17 off my porch  :D

I love that area of the country...you'll get more bang for your buck there too...I'm a desert rat and have some property here in AZ for the same reason...I need the space...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: boxman on October 06, 2015, 06:47:19 AM

I sure hope not. Leo is really asking to be sued for slander.
Smart move by Keith to take down the upcoming stations until they sign the contract.

chefist

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 06, 2015, 08:59:40 AM
Smart move by Keith to take down the upcoming stations until they sign the contract.

They are now on the new interactive map below the list of stations...

AppealPlay

Do I like PayPal?  No.  Would I like to be able to pay directly using my debit card?  You bet.  Is it super important?  Not at all.  As long as Art is doing MITD I will be subscribed to his archive and if that means I have to use PayPal then that's okay.

CarlLofgren

I know I will be burned at the stake for this, but today was the first time turned off listening to an episode. I have been onboard as a TT an hour after it was announced.

Can someone please take away this whole Dark Matter News segment? If you cannot do it properly - don't do it at all. This new newsgirl is gloating about Russian airstrikes missing their targets in Syria, when American Airforce sent their bombs the other day to a hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan killing 22 patients inside. What's the deal here? Why not mention the American blunder? Ignorance, incompetence or deliberate?

FFS - Art, Keith - whoever is in control of this. Please chop this segment. For the first time I considered cancelling my TT sub. Don't be a propaganda tool. That seat is already taken by C2C.

And can someone more intelligent than me explain why I have to listen to that crap anyway? Syria? I want to hear about ghosts, UFOs, crop circles, NDEs, aliens/fairies/gnomes/elves. Geopolitics IS an interesting subject, but then at least have material from someone who knows his/hers stuff.

DMN Sucks.
There. I said it.

/C

Barfly

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 08:56:37 AM
I love that area of the country...you'll get more bang for your buck there too...I'm a desert rat and have some property here in AZ for the same reason...I need the space...
Absolutely, and my Concealed Carry will transfer from Florida.
One of things i like about living in the tropics is i can ride my Harleys year round, the thing i quickly realized is all i see is water when i look left and right for100 miles to get to the mainland, its cool at first but gets old fast, and once im on the mainland we have no mountains , Florida is flatter than my girlfriend in 6th grade!

b_dubb

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 06, 2015, 08:59:40 AM
Slander is really hard to prove. You have to show that you were harmed and that the harm was caused by the lies captain douchenoZLE was spewing. not impossible but not a slam dunk either

Quote from: CarlLofgren on October 06, 2015, 09:08:40 AM
I know I will be burned at the stake for this, but today was the first time turned off listening to an episode. I have been onboard as a TT an hour after it was announced.

Can someone please take away this whole Dark Matter News segment? If you cannot do it properly - don't do it at all. This new newsgirl is gloating about Russian airstrikes missing their targets in Syria, when American Airforce sent their bombs the other day to a hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan killing 22 patients inside. What's the deal here? Why not mention the American blunder? Ignorance, incompetence or deliberate?

FFS - Art, Keith - whoever is in control of this. Please chop this segment. For the first time I considered cancelling my TT sub. Don't be a propaganda tool. That seat is already taken by C2C.

And can someone more intelligent than me explain why I have to listen to that crap anyway? Syria? I want to hear about ghosts, UFOs, crop circles, NDEs, aliens/fairies/gnomes/elves. Geopolitics IS an interesting subject, but then at least have material from someone who knows his/hers stuff.

DMN Sucks.
There. I said it.

/C

Nothing excuses airstrikes against a working hospital; it's a war crime. Then there's the scandal where the US military turned a blind eye to child rape by Afghan soldiers, calling it a "cultural issue." If you're going to talk geopolitics, Amy, where are those stories in the Dark Matter News? I cancelled my sub because I never use the Time Traveler archive, which is pointless because I record the show live to keep the bumper music intact and cut out the commercials and dull news segments to add to my Art Bell collection. The never-ending drama surrounding the show was the straw that broke the camel's back.

WAYYYYYY too much drama around here. All I want to do is listen to a good radio broadcast. WTF??

I`m really tired of all this shit. I`ll stick to Jim Bohannon and George Knapp when he`s on. Later peeps.

Subscription CANCELLED!

CornyCrow

That presentation that Art mentioned of the dogs knowing ahead of time when their owners were coming home - I first read about that in one of Rupert Sheldrake's books.  Perhaps Art may have first heard it in an interview with Rupert or maybe a tv program also picked it up. 

AppealPlay

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 06, 2015, 09:30:39 AM
WAYYYYYY too much drama around here. All I want to do is listen to a good radio broadcast. WTF??

I`m really tired of all this shit. I`ll stick to Jim Bohannon and George Knapp when he`s on. Later peeps.

Subscription CANCELLED!

Barfly

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 06, 2015, 09:30:39 AM

Subscription CANCELLED!
You need a hug?

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 09:45:17 AM
You need a hug?

No sir. I need a refund. Could you work on that for me??

Barfly

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 06, 2015, 09:59:23 AM
Well if it makes you feel any better im canceling next month and subbing to RCH, im awake when Art is on, not always when RCH is on.

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 09:11:02 AM
Absolutely, and my Concealed Carry will transfer from Florida.
One of things i like about living in the tropics is i can ride my Harleys year round, the thing i quickly realized is all i see is water when i look left and right for100 miles to get to the mainland, its cool at first but gets old fast, and once im on the mainland we have no mountains , Florida is flatter than my girlfriend in 6th grade!

I hear ya...I need to get my CC, but here in AZ you can open and conceal with no permit! I love the 3-D of the west...mountains, valleys, lots to see...

Florida, like much of the midwest where I am from, makes me feel claustrophobic...can't see far into the distance...anyway, I'm a mountain guy, not big on the beach and the throngs of people...

paladin1991

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 06, 2015, 09:59:23 AM

I know...Let's call KEITH!  I'll bet he can figure it out. 

Who am I kidding?  Sorry Bubba, no refund.