• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

JesusJuice

I mean, if a pig fucker can grow up to be the Prime Minister of the U.K. then it's really nothing to be ashamed of. The last three U.S. Presidents all did drugs.

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 26, 2016, 10:55:35 PM
Is norland2424 one of the prune brothers?

Did they fuck reality's mother?

(Reality)

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:53:29 PM
She likes it!
how did your mother liked when norland2424 fuck your mother in her ass TigerLily ???

All this 'pig talk' is making me want the flay the skin off of (sweet unconscious) Amy. Brb, my pizza rolls are done!

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 26, 2016, 10:57:31 PM
I mean, if a pig fucker can grow up to be the Prime Minister of the U.K. then it's really nothing to be ashamed of. The last three U.S. Presidents all did drugs.

Everyone has smoked pot lol

akwilly

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 26, 2016, 10:35:50 PM
if ur black u really should go back to africa tho
as soon as I get my 40 acres and a mule you will never see me again

(Reality)

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
You need some new material
maybe you should tell that to that human bag of feces norland2424 aka barrow2424 you stinky cunt

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 26, 2016, 11:01:28 PM
All this 'pig talk' is making me want the flay the skin off of (sweet unconscious) Amy. Brb, my pizza rolls are done!

I thought you had realities mom  ???

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:03:05 PM
maybe you should tell that to that human bag of feces norland2424 aka barrow2424 you stinky cunt

Which do you prefer? Goats or pigs?

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 11:03:35 PM
I thought you had realities mom  ???

Back!

I'm going to wear her skin as a mask.

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:03:05 PM

Hahahha drone strike incoming!!!!

(Reality)

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 26, 2016, 11:04:29 PM
Which do you prefer? Goats or pigs?
fat pigs like you Darth Sow ??
fucking never fatso.
Hey Darth Sow you told me that you are 5 foot 5 inches short.
but from photo I have of you you look like only 4 foot 8 inches
and an ugly brown face.
but how heavy is your fat ass?
do you still have depressions trouble sleeping. shink visits about you physical appearance ?

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:09:42 PM
fucking never fatso.
and an ugly brown face.
do you still have depressions trouble sleeping. shink visits about you physical appearance ?
Diu nia ma cau hai

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:09:42 PM
fucking never fatso.
and an ugly brown face.

Definitely a pig fucker. Also hella gay.

(Reality)

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 26, 2016, 11:13:13 PM
Definitely a pig fucker. Also hella gay.

fat ugly pigs like you Darth Sow nobody want's to fuck. except your toy boi barrow2424 of course.

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:15:19 PM
fat ugly pigs like you Darth Sow nobody want's to fuck. except your toy boi barrow2424 of course.

Does Allah approve of your homosexual pig fucking? Did your mom fuck a pig, along with Norland, and you're some odd half pig half human hybrid?

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 26, 2016, 11:17:15 PM
Does Allah approve of your homosexual pig fucking? Did your mom fuck a pig, along with Norland, and you're some odd half pig half human hybrid?

Lol did he just hit on me?

gnooryblows

Did you guys know that there's not a single document recovered after WW2 by the allies that concerns a plan to systematically murder all the jews?

just facts sorry they're "hatefacts"

(Reality)

you know Darth Queen Sow and barrow2424
you really shining with your intellect on this board.
for your pea sized brains talking about fucking someones Mother in the ass is the hight of your intellectual
zenith.
lot's of guests reading this forum and getting great impressions from your power trip.

but remember my words.
ONE day you will pay for it. and it's going to be bitter feeling that you will have.
you will remember me. you will remember how ill you both spoke about my Mom.
I will BE the one who is laughing then. remember that when big sorrow comes to your lives.

lough now and be marry
but day will come that this will be your sour poison deep inside your mind and your soul.

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
for your pea sized brains talking about fucking someones Mother in the ass is the hight of your intellectual
zenith.
lot's of guests reading this forum and getting great impressions from your power trip.

but remember my words.
ONE day you will pay for it. and it's going to be bitter feeling that you will have.
I will the one who is laughing then. remember that when big sorrow comes to your lives.

lough now and be marry
but day will come that this will be your sour poison deep inside your mind and your soul.

See he didn't deny he was hitting on Norland. Just another closeted gay Muslim.

gnooryblows

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 26, 2016, 11:28:32 PM
The Enigma machine didn't even find anything regarding the holocaust. It is all bull shit and the more you look into it you have no choice but to deny it but most people just dont care and call you a nazi.

I know people who get angry over "holocaust deniers" have never read anything about it or looked into it. any reasonable person who actually studies the topic can only come to one conclusion, there is no real evidence to support that the event really happened. Did it? Maybe. But there's no evidence or reason to believe that it definitely did other than if you blindly believe academics who need to be politically correct in order to protect their livelihood. it proves the old adage "history is written by the winners" and it proves just how much sway and power the jews really hold in the media and in our institutions of higher learning and education.

edit - well the post i replied to got removed, maybe thats the jewish censorship machine in action or something or maybe the user just deleted it

normally the posts on this topic do get removed though because some thoughts are just too dangerous for people to have.

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
zenith.

but remember my words.
I will the one who is laughing then. remember that when big sorrow comes to your lives.

lough now and be marry

Hahahahahha you're my step son now