• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 11:53:33 AM
...I dare someone to go to India or China (or anywhere) and peddle this crap and tell them their children need to be taught math via "intersectional theory" (whatever the heck that is) in a more nuanced way. You wonder why companies often to need to import workers on VISAs? Hint: it is not because foreign worker are experts in "feminist intersectional theory."

" Leyva proposes the adoption of feminist intersectionality theory in teaching mathematics via "intersectional theory.

“Current understanding of mathematics as a gendered space, however, can be broadened through intersectional analyses of gender and its interplay with other identities (e.g., race or ethnicity, class). Implications for future gender research, particularly the adoption of intersectionality theory, are raised to inform more nuanced analyses,” he wrote."
It makes you wonder who has the more commie educational system.

Juan

I have noticed that young people in stores can only think in 10s.  If they owe you 82-cents in change, for instance, they give you eight dimes and two pennies. When a manager tells them to stop doing that because the store will soon run out of dimes, they can't figure out how to give three quarters, a nickle and two pennies. 

Q: do SJW types ever trigger themselves?
A: that's all they ever do.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 05, 2017, 12:52:58 PM
I have noticed that young people in stores can only think in 10s.  If they owe you 82-cents in change, for instance, they give you eight dimes and two pennies. When a manager tells them to stop doing that because the store will soon run out of dimes, they can't figure out how to give three quarters, a nickle and two pennies.
This might be due to the way arithmetic is taught now under "Common Core?" Or focus on the Metric system? Maybe? Not sure but I've seen some posts about bizarre ways problems are supposed to be solved. (Often that seemingly involve more work than the normal, old-fashioned methods.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 06:24:38 PM
This might be due to the way arithmetic is taught now under "Common Core?" Or focus on the Metric system? Maybe? Not sure but I've seen some posts about bizarre ways problems are supposed to be solved. (Often that seemingly involve more work than the normal, old-fashioned methods.)

Women are best at fractions. They learn the concept of taking half before puberty.

Up All Night

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 05, 2017, 06:32:11 PM
Women are best at fractions. They learn the concept of taking half before puberty.

Or the changing and confusing sum of what "all the way" meant.

Taaroa

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2017, 01:21:11 PM
Lot's of "positivity!"  ::)

Why would anyone go to an STD testing service for food and drinks anyway?

Also, I can't help but think that a discrimination lawsuit is in their future for charging people differently based on their gender.

Jackstar

I'm quite late to the party on this one, but I feel this level of profligate weakness ought to be made an example of.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/the-disgusting-billboard-for-the-strain-is-grossing-out-la?utm_term=.fiWNrKVkb#.srR3edJZ1

QuoteI'm surprised to see this image on public streets. I live in fear of my 4-year-old noticing it (he would cry, literally) and have taken to driving out of my way to avoid places where I know the billboard is.

Some people have real problems.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on August 07, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/03/seinfeld-simpsons-sex-and-the-city-favourite-tv-show-problematic
It must really be exhausting, physically and mentally, to go through life where everything must be judged and seen through based on "feminist intersectional theory" (whatever that is) and through the lens of political-correctness and some identity matrix that ranks based on privilege and exploitation.

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2017, 02:54:53 PM
It must really be exhausting, physically and mentally, to go through life where everything must be judged and seen through based on "feminist intersectional theory" (whatever that is) and through the lens of political-correctness and some identity matrix that ranks based on privilege and exploitation.

one must identify such things before they can be purged. ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2017, 12:50:08 AM
I'm quite late to the party on this one, but I feel this level of profligate weakness ought to be made an example of.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/the-disgusting-billboard-for-the-strain-is-grossing-out-la?utm_term=.fiWNrKVkb#.srR3edJZ1

Some people have real problems.

velvet worm just can't see the problem with the billboard.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 11:53:33 AM
There was an editorial in the WSJ the other day on this. What is so interesting is the rest of the world, even primarily white countries, don't seem to find math racist/sexist and out perform our country on tests. Gee I wonder why when it seems all education has to be about anti-bullying, gender or sexual 'identity,' and racial hegemonic power structures than learning the skills. I dare someone to go to India or China (or anywhere) and peddle this crap and tell them their children need to be taught math via "intersectional theory" (whatever the heck that is) in a more nuanced way. You wonder why companies often to need to import workers on VISAs? Hint: it is not because foreign worker are experts in "feminist intersectional theory."

" Leyva proposes the adoption of feminist intersectionality theory in teaching mathematics via "intersectional theory.

“Current understanding of mathematics as a gendered space, however, can be broadened through intersectional analyses of gender and its interplay with other identities (e.g., race or ethnicity, class). Implications for future gender research, particularly the adoption of intersectionality theory, are raised to inform more nuanced analyses,” he wrote."

This is what our leftist educators have done for the country.  It has gotten worse since this was published.  They always have a better idea.

"The Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, collects test results from 65 countries for its rankings, which come out every three years. The latest results, from 2012, show that U.S. students ranked below average in math among the world's most-developed countries. They were close to average in science and reading.

"In mathematics, 29 nations and other jurisdictions outperformed the United States by a statistically significant margin, up from 23 three years ago," reports Education Week. "In science, 22 education systems scored above the U.S. average, up from 18 in 2009."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/03/248329823/u-s-high-school-students-slide-in-math-reading-science

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 07, 2017, 07:15:43 PM
This is what our leftist educators have done for the country.  It has gotten worse since this was published.  They always have a better idea.

"The Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, collects test results from 65 countries for its rankings, which come out every three years. The latest results, from 2012, show that U.S. students ranked below average in math among the world's most-developed countries. They were close to average in science and reading.

"In mathematics, 29 nations and other jurisdictions outperformed the United States by a statistically significant margin, up from 23 three years ago," reports Education Week. "In science, 22 education systems scored above the U.S. average, up from 18 in 2009."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/03/248329823/u-s-high-school-students-slide-in-math-reading-science

It's all part of their plan to team with Muslims to create a global totalitarian state where authority is more important than the truth. They so crazy!  ;D

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

ZaZa

Are there any Bellgabbers from Alabama.
Watch out!!

House with Confederate flag stormed in AL, two males beaten and killed.
AUGUST 6, 2017
http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/

On July 23rd, at about 4:00 AM, two black males stormed a home near Piedmont, AL.
Two white males, a grandfather, and his grandson were beaten and shot to death.
A female hid and was not found by the attackers. A Nissan Ultima was stolen and found burned a short distance away.

The victims are Joshua Dylan Moody, 23, and Travis Frost, 73. The female victim is Frost’s wife and grandmother of Moody.

Police have identified three suspects. Two black males and a black female.
Their names are Jeffrey Jamall Briskey, Rhimington Otarivs Johnson, and Sicondria Michala Carter.
Briskey and Carter were just captured at an Econo Lodge in Petersburg, VA. Rhimington Otarivs Johnson is still at large.

The victims had a Confederate flag on their porch.
It can be seen in a video taken by WBRC Channel 6. Piedmont is 85% white and only 10% black.
The suspects are all from Anniston, AL, which is 52% black.
The actual location of the home is in the Rabbittown community, which is about 95% white.

A Break in The Rabbittown Murder Case  /1:21 sec/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnS64QkNx8

It is terrifying how deeply committed these leftist pigs are to censoring the internet.

Knife attacks on the upswing in migrant areas?
CENSOR THE INTERNET!!!

Taaroa

That whole Google memo thing seems like an example of social justice warriors losing their shit and eventually costing someone their job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/08/googler-fired-diversity-memo-had-point-researchers-agree/548518001/#

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Taaroa on August 09, 2017, 03:25:12 AM
That whole Google memo thing seems like an example of social justice warriors losing their shit and eventually costing someone their job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/08/googler-fired-diversity-memo-had-point-researchers-agree/548518001/#

Yeah, they tend to fly in tightening concentric circles until they disappear up their own asses.

Quote from: Juan on August 05, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

My favorite is when the total is something like $8.77 and I'll give them $9.02 so I get a quarter back and it confuses the hell out of them.

Or if I'm doing a return and getting $32.87 back, I'll give them $.13 so I get an even $33 back.  Confuses the hell out of them too.  I usually need to have them get a manager to think for them.

albrecht

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on August 09, 2017, 12:28:37 PM
My favorite is when the total is something like $8.77 and I'll give them $9.02 so I get a quarter back and it confuses the hell out of them.

Or if I'm doing a return and getting $32.87 back, I'll give them $.13 so I get an even $33 back.  Confuses the hell out of them too.  I usually need to have them get a manager to think for them.
Yesterday I had to mail a package at the Post Office (only a few blocks away and always empty, so very convenient.) It was $15.14 but I had a $100 I wanted to break anyway so paid with that. The guy went to the back and gave me change for the $100 (5 $20s.) I was puzzled why he didn't ring up the package, and he said "I like to make change for a large bill first, so I don't get confused" and so then I gave him a $20 to pay for the package and he gave me proper change. :o

Quote from: Taaroa on August 09, 2017, 03:25:12 AM

This could be the shot heard around the country that finally started killing this stuff. Watching people sperg out online about it and how SJWers are getting destroyed in virtually every realm they're reacting to the memo is beautiful. The worm has turned in this country.

The scariest thing to me in a lot of the chatter in the dark corners is repeated allusions to how the internet was going to be cracked down upon if Hillary won with virtually all alternative or conservative views wiped off the 'net because of muh hate speech. With how every media outlet was putting out literally the exact same content during the election and how they all removed comment sections at the same time, it makes sense to me. Thank Christ Hillnasty was defeated, this country dodged utter disaster.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 01:42:55 AM
Are there any Bellgabbers from Alabama.
Watch out!!

House with Confederate flag stormed in AL, two males beaten and killed.
AUGUST 6, 2017
http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/

On July 23rd, at about 4:00 AM, two black males stormed a home near Piedmont, AL.
Two white males, a grandfather, and his grandson were beaten and shot to death.
A female hid and was not found by the attackers. A Nissan Ultima was stolen and found burned a short distance away.

The victims are Joshua Dylan Moody, 23, and Travis Frost, 73. The female victim is Frost’s wife and grandmother of Moody.

Police have identified three suspects. Two black males and a black female.
Their names are Jeffrey Jamall Briskey, Rhimington Otarivs Johnson, and Sicondria Michala Carter.
Briskey and Carter were just captured at an Econo Lodge in Petersburg, VA. Rhimington Otarivs Johnson is still at large.

The victims had a Confederate flag on their porch.
It can be seen in a video taken by WBRC Channel 6. Piedmont is 85% white and only 10% black.
The suspects are all from Anniston, AL, which is 52% black.
The actual location of the home is in the Rabbittown community, which is about 95% white.

A Break in The Rabbittown Murder Case  /1:21 sec/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnS64QkNx8

Racists deserve it.