• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 08:53:09 PM
Possible "Grey" in Disguise (with glasses)

Yep brig.. possible Reptilian in Jack Nicholson disguise (with glasses). Check out his shirt..Reptilian skin?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 15, 2018, 08:53:42 PM
Jeez, you're right WC.  That's Bruce Dern incognito for sure!   ;D ;D ;D

Not Bruce Dern ..those greys and Reptilians watch our TV and internet..and then copy the characters they see..

geez .. they cant fake or hide their alien eyes..(with glasses) they ALWAYS wear glasses

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
Yep brig.. possible Reptilian in Jack Nicholson disguise (with glasses). Check out his shirt..Reptilian skin?

It's actually him

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
It's actually him
Sorry to disappoint. Jack is in his eighties.  This joker is probably a haaaard living 40-something attention seeker. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 16, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
all I can say is...
i am very disappointed in FAT FALKIE
I am in agreement with you, NO livestream at all, NO proof he is even at AlienCON, NO video at all except in a hotel room ? (could actually be a hotel room in Martinez or his “real” bedroom...proof, Casa Senda is a staged studio)

I think we ALL have been had...

PB has actually claimed to have been in Casa Senda.

Is PB in on the "fix" too?

Hmmmm maybe MV, Curtis, brig etc..were getting to close to the Truth.. and that's why George always turns on people that get to close and they to help him. George is playing both The Big Con and The Long Con.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
He did not stop eating through both of the two new videos...Jesus

George has always had tremendous upper body super hero strength. Takes a lot of food intake to maintain.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Now he says he used tomorrow night’s money today and he may just go home early. His photo op with LMH is on Sunday.

George was just all tuckered out from the train ride and late night search for food.. I'm sure he'll recharge when he is at Aliencon today amongst his loyal and adoring fans.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 10:25:02 PM
I live in Austria I'm unaware of America's geography

Understandable..I can never remember if New Zealand is to the east or west of you.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
George was just all tuckered out from the train ride and late night search for food.. I'm sure he'll recharge when he is at Aliencon today amongst his loyal and adoring fans.

Yes!  In  George's mind, he has 1100 suscribers, they all must be fans of the paranormal and not the fact that he is an amusing buffoon, therefore at least 80 percent of them must be at the con and therefore shouldn't have any problem parting with their funds to see to it that he gets put up for another night on their dime, with all other goods and services he may need of course.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

It’s a good thing he got that high priced ticket that guaranteed him a front row seat in all of the speaker sessions that he won’t bother attending because he already said he just wants to find an empty table with a power outlet so he can film people walking buy in the hall.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
Yes!  In  George's mind, he has 1100 suscribers, they all must be fans of the paranormal and not the fact that he is an amusing buffoon, therefore at least 80 percent of them must be at the con and therefore shouldn't have any problem parting with their funds to see to it that he gets put up for another night on their dime, with all other goods and services he may need of course.

80% of them are Erinn, Damon and Casio

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
Understandable..I can never remember if New Zealand is to the east or west of you.

That is Australia not Austria

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

She really ought to get Ratty Patty get her better pillows..the ones she has are really badly bruising her.

I know.  Wow, she bruises easily.  Can you imagine what her face would look like if she were with an abusive boyfriend rather than sweet, gentle, even-tempered George?

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 14, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
The grifter George Senda wishes he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krjpsh4dVgU

This is that person MV had posted a documentary video of... isn't it?  More proof that the world does not need youtube.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
So the truth comes out in the end.  George will be using his car fund to purchase his 2 nights in a hotel...
Far be it for me to offer any advice to the twat... But it would seem that using funds for something that would benefit you might be a better idea.  What does he hope to get out of attending the con?  He will spend hundreds of dollars for the opportunity to purchase woo and junk.  There is no "return on investment" as he does not make gobs of cash on youtube.  There is no "life enrichment" for the travel.

All there will be is a couple of days of hobbling around a convention hall screaming in pain followed by the realization that his bank account is now completely drained and he no longer has a "safety net" or any form of security and that he blew his wad on a three day trip that means nothing and provided him nothing (other than more shit to dust.)

Idiot.

WOTR

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 15, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
George said he will be swimming in the pool & possibly do a livestream or do a video from there.
I hope he remembered to pack the white speedos.

damon

is falkie dead yet? Did he have the free breakfast at the hotel? Is he really is SoCal or is he on a sound stage?

Norm

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
He did not stop eating through both of the two new videos...Jesus

Under the watchful eye of Art Bell George stuffs his piehole....

damon

Quote from: Norm on June 16, 2018, 12:49:27 PM
Under the watchful eye of Art Bell George stuffs his piehole....

After MV had Art's son on the gabcast. I am really not a big fan of art anymore. Yes art WAS good as a radio host but as a human, he is just a crappy person. Maybe that is why Falkie still likes Art because they are both just very crappy humans.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
Someone needs to give him a wake up call.

No, I don't think Senda wants a wake up call.  Here is the ideal scenario.  Senda sleeps till the maid wakes him up, the hotel charges him for another night (not his fault, he was sleeping) which Kathy has to pay, and walla, he gets to go to alien con, and has a hotel room to return to when he gets sleepy.  Food Money?  That's another thing.