The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 01:33:05 AM
Agreed, oil was not the only issue - but issue with oil was to show how hypocritical America was on one hand crying to the World
how barbaric ISIS is and on the other hand to letting ISIS finance their operations selling oil from Syria to Turkey - WTF?

Do you know what would America say and did if that was Russia doing instead of America ???

I'd like to know, in general, why it took so long to hit ISIS hard, not just where the oil is concerned. It's a legitimate question, although I think there's a better explanation than hypocrisy. Things are pretty complicated in that part of the world.

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:42:34 AM
are you Russian by any chance? since you cuck hard for their cause.

IT'S NOT cuck-ing hard for their cause..it's being realistic you moron..it's seeing things how the are
-- not how you like them to be.
Engage your brain next time before you post something so very primitive and stupid... 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:28:23 AM
he was a good competent commander tho.

No doubt. Crazy can sometimes be VERY effective...it just should be in charge of the whole enchilada.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:46:14 AM
i was a bellgabber before i even went on 4chan

Oh, my. You fancy.


Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:46:14 AM
you heroin addled duller

That's heroine. And frankly, it's pretty sharp.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:42:34 AM
are you Russian by any chance? since you cuck hard for their cause.

No, I'm not Russian. I'm just not a CIA cuck like you. Kennedy was right about you guys. He should've swept the mafia out of government back then. Now, we are effectively a mafia government and our official's behavior proves this. ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2016, 01:51:20 AM
No, I'm not Russian. I'm just not a CIA cuck like you. Kennedy was right about you guys. He should've swept the mafia out of government back then. Now, we are effectively a mafia government and our official's behavior proves this. ;)

lol not in the CIA either, but i think we can both agree that both governments commit war crimes right? you paint the Russians as being saints when they are as dirty as we are.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 01:46:28 AM
I'd like to know, in general, why it took so long to hit ISIS hard, not just where the oil is concerned. It's a legitimate question


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:52:52 AM
you paint the Russians as being saints when they are as dirty as we are.

Well, I defy you to provide a quote from me saying this or even suggesting it. Yes, we are the two biggest dogs on the planet and we're both assholes. So, lets kiss and make up and start bullying the rest of the world together.  ;)


Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:52:52 AM
lol not in the CIA either,

Look at you, denying everything. I bet you have nothing on paper, too. Adorable.


Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 01:52:52 AM
you paint the Russians as being saints when they are as dirty as we are.

So. You admit, there is a 'we.' Fascinating.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2016, 02:00:35 AM
Well, I defy you to provide a quote from me saying this or even suggesting it. Yes, we are the two biggest dogs on the planet and we're both assholes. So, lets kiss and make up and start bullying the rest of the world together.  ;)

see something we both can agree on lol

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 12:30:34 AM
Depleted uranium was standard ordinance for our A-10s and is intended to kill tanks, not people. I don't doubt that some civilians could have been unintentionally hit.

Are you really frontin' that the issue of the munitions' cumulative effect on the environment is something you're not intricately familiar with?


Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 11:55:42 PM
To this day, as we can see in Aleppo, the Russians are second only to the Nazis in their brutality.




Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 02:04:12 AM
see something we both can agree on lol

Great! Let's break out the pizza and vodka again!  :D

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 11:18:43 AM
So he knew that he was delusional about taking Russia down, right?

Grow up. You don`t even know what you`re talking about. You haven`t a clue about how Russia operates nor how they view the world.

Freakin` know-nothing idiots. Why do I even bother?

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 19, 2016, 09:58:17 AM
You haven`t a clue about how Russia operates nor how they view the world.

jin·go·ism
/ˈjiNGɡōˌizəm/

noun: derogatory

extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy.

synonyms:   extreme patriotism, chauvinism, extreme nationalism, xenophobia, flag-waving; hawkishness, militarism, belligerence, bellicosity

"a newspaper known for its jingoism"



transparent shill

theONE

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 19, 2016, 09:58:17 AM
Grow up. You don`t even know what you`re talking about. You haven`t a clue about how Russia operates nor how they view the world.

Freakin` know-nothing idiots. Why do I even bother?

I know more than you can comprehend -you are delusional if you think you know the essence of Russia-
you might know one side of them
if they fucked you up your ass that is understandable that you are butt hurt and now whining about it here,..
be a man and don't crybaby constantly -you embarrassing yourself.
Did Russian girl dump your sorry ass and now you have a broken heart..and limp dick ?? and that's the reason for your irrational views of reality.. haha

I know that is against the BG rules but I found your picture .. so here it is for all to see

[attachment deleted by admin]

Juan

It would appear that the war has started. Biden threatens the Russians last week and the Russians make a DOS attack today.
Luckily Bellgab has not been affected.

theONE

Quote from: Juan on October 21, 2016, 02:55:41 PM
It would appear that the war has started. Biden threatens the Russians last week and the Russians make a DOS attack today.
Luckily Bellgab has not been affected.

DOS on whom - on what ?

Juan

Against DYN - it affected many sites, Amazon, Twitter, Spotify, Netflix, etc.

theONE

Quote from: Juan on October 21, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
Against DYN - it affected many sites, Amazon, Twitter, Spotify, Netflix, etc.

Thanks, hmm.. -that' exiting now 8)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 01:46:28 AM
I'd like to know, in general, why it took so long to hit ISIS hard, not just where the oil is concerned. It's a legitimate question, although I think there's a better explanation than hypocrisy. Things are pretty complicated in that part of the world.


Hey Pi,  In some post I read there was the suggestion that you are not an American as in U.S. Citizen.  It really makes no difference but it would help me to understand your perspective If I new where you hail from. I will understand if you feel that answering that question will compromise your anonymity but I'm only asking you to tell us what country you live in.  You may have already divulged that information.

onan


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 21, 2016, 05:57:18 PM
How are the brides?

Still beautiful. Still looking for kind Western men.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 21, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

Hey Pi,  In some post I read there was the suggestion that you are not an American as in U.S. Citizen.  It really makes no difference but it would help me to understand your perspective If I new where you hail from. I will understand if you feel that answering that question will compromise your anonymity but I'm only asking you to tell us what country you live in.  You may have already divulged that information.

Yes, I've already said that I'm an American. I don't think more geographical info would be meaningful in terms of explaining my POV on one matter or another. People here say that they're from Texas or North Carolina or wherever and it's almost always irrelevant in terms of their outlook. Nationality can be relevant so I think it helps to know in that case.

onan

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 21, 2016, 07:42:18 PM
Yes, I've already said that I'm an American. I don't think more geographical info would be meaningful in terms of explaining my POV on one matter or another. People here say that they're from Texas or North Carolina or wherever and it's almost always irrelevant in terms of their outlook. Nationality can be relevant so I think it helps to know in that case.
We see it differently in  North Carolina.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: onan on October 21, 2016, 07:45:29 PM
We see it differently in  North Carolina.

Okay, fine, you guys are special.  :)

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod