• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Damon on May 15, 2017, 08:22:16 PM
Is Art still alive? he does not post here much any more. Art is just like falkie, just to lazy to do work. At least George noory and heather wade shows up for work and they both suck too.

Art wanted to go out in dramatic fashion, the reluctant martyr sidelined after being stalked, threatened, and shot at.  Turns out his former fans and listeners weren't as dumb as he thought.

He still drops in once in awhile, hoping for some praise.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 08:28:56 PM
Art wanted to go out in dramatic fashion, the reluctant martyr sidelined after being stalked, threatened, and shot at.  Turns out his former fans and listeners weren't as dumb as he thought.

He still drops in once in awhile, hoping for some praise.
And a tease or two.

ge30542

Quote from: ge30542 on May 15, 2017, 09:34:54 PM
#MarconiAward!

Art's tits voted #1 by Brazzers.com. A friend told me.

Dyna-X

Is Art still alive? he does not post here much any more. Art is just like falkie, just to lazy to do work. At least George noory and heather wade shows up for work and they both suck too.

It dawned on me this morning. It doesn't matter where Art is. We can take a cue from the North Koreans and appoint Art as "Eternal Radio Host"and build a mythos. It starts when he was inspired by a golden eagle to build a Heathkit at age 7 and by 17 he had over 1,000 affiliates. Guiding his path, the Eternal Cat Yeti would herald his return each time his signal was lost behind the mountain (he never really quit.)

Kolchak

He's busy delivering hot takes on Facebook.

ge30542

Quote from: Kolchak on May 16, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Comey sat on this info for a couple months, and now, after being fired, decides to share this. He better hope there are no tapes of the meeting.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 16, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

How in the hell is that ''obstruction of justice''?  Because Wolfie Blitzer says it is?  Art should go back to talking about stalkers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 16, 2017, 06:32:13 PM
How in the hell is that ''obstruction of justice''?  Because Wolfie Blitzer says it is?  Art should go back to talking about stalkers.

I think CNN's bullshit hooked Art years ago. When I listen to old shows he often refers to CNN as some sort of paragon of truth and virtue.  ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 16, 2017, 07:07:07 PM
I think CNN's bullshit hooked Art years ago. When I listen to old shows he often refers to CNN as some sort of paragon of truth and virtue.  ::)

It's was fun tonight flipping back and forth between Fox News and CNN

CNN:

https://youtu.be/aUyh2yaZPno

Fox News:

https://youtu.be/DDT_IBk7hAA

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD link=topic=30.msg1050012t#msg1050012 date=1494983227
I wish CNN, The NY Slime, The Wash. Compost, etc. would just declare Trump the Antichrist and move on.

ge30542

Quote from: ItsOver on May 16, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
I wish CNN, The NY Slime, The Wash. Compost, etc. would just declare Trump the Antichrist and move on.
I think that's  coming this weekend. "Breaking News"

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on May 16, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

jedimiller

She is his daughter? Or he knew her dad? The connections are all there....This would be as shocking as Luke finding out Vader was his father. This has always been my theory, I call it. "The theory of the Bells"

Epaphroditus

Your giving that former host too much credit , those within the business of talk were making bets on when and how that former host would flake out just as he always has .

jedimiller

y u mad bro?

Edit: without that other host you're talking about, this site or you wouldn't exist. you been Powned!

EarthAlien007

Hey jedimiller  :)
It would be great if you bring your friends from the Facebook group here. You may not know the extent of your friend Lasha's bad behavior. 
P.S. She isn't the victim she claims to be -  not by a longshot. Someone has to work really hard to be this disliked.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: jedimiller on May 17, 2017, 06:04:13 AM
y u mad bro?

Edit: without that other host you're talking about, this site or you wouldn't exist. you been Powned!

Bellgab... Where the bolded will be forever archived .

Lilith

I really can't understand why the MSM is not all over this question.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 16, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Any first year law student will confirm to you that that indeed is obstruction of justice.  Obvious to anyone but a Trumptard.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 16, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

Is that you, Northern Exposure guy?

One thing about Art is him saying he's transparent, shares perhaps too much personal information, etc, etc.  But when it's something that actually affects the show, like, say, adding a co-host, he doesn't say a word and just springs it on people (it's actually worse - he teases a ''surprise'' for a week or two).  He doesn't actually respect the listeners, he just wants them to think he does.

Had he told them in advance he was thinking of adding a co-host, that she would take over on nights he was traveling, spending time with his family, etc, it would have been no problem. 

Instead the events unfolded, um, differently.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2017, 11:22:57 AM
One thing about Art is him saying he's transparent, shares too much personal information, etc, etc.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN WITH THE MANUFACTURED BACKSTORY BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Any first year law student will confirm to you that that indeed is obstruction of justice.  Obvious to anyone but a Trumptard.

And as any experienced law student will tell you, "It's all in the articulation.  Right? wrong?  It is what I say it is."

coaster

I had to unsubscribe from Art's Facebook. I have to deal with enough old folks bitching about politics in my life, and I just don't need another one. I bet Art would gargle Trump's ball sweat if he asked him too.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: coaster on May 17, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
I had to unsubscribe from Art's Facebook. I have to deal with enough old folks bitching about politics in my life, and I just don't need another one. I bet Art would gargle Trump's ball sweat if he asked him too.

Trump has a wrinkled old ball sack, but no balls. Art, OTOH, seems to have grown giant tits.