• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2020, 05:52:02 PM
Exactly! In their typical gaslighting fashion that faggots like K_Dudd seem to approve of they’ll just say No it’s not. Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory!
I laughed, but not ha-ha laugh, at them hearing Goldman-Sachs case against Arkansas Teacher's Retirement System but not American voters' claims.....they know what side their bread is buttered.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/images/2020/12/11/SCOTUS-Denies-Texas-Election-Lawsuit.jpg

https://www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/goldman-sachs-group-inc-v-arkansas-teacher-retirement-system/

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2020, 05:47:05 PM
Not just in Detroit. But yeah, no facts or details just a Ring camera showing a shooting and then inflammatory rhetoric. Shooting happen all the time in Democrat-run areas, sadly. And now that seemingly everybody has a camera it is easy to find footage. But it certainly could be true. And the Democrats have used the excuse of 'it was just typical run-of-the-mill murder' to explain a lot of individuals with Democrat connections who die in just 'typical' 'random' 'in wrong place at wrong time' crimes. Republicans also, sometimes, have these weird 'random' events happen to some people.
The weekend count in the demonrat utopia of Chicago seems to be a “normalized” thing.  Like checking on the weekend’s sports scores.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-weekend-gun-violence-shooting-breaking-news/8575117/

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2020, 06:21:02 PM
The weekend count in the demonrat utopia of Chicago seems to be a “normalized” thing.  Like checking on the weekend’s sports scores.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-weekend-gun-violence-shooting-breaking-news/8575117/

DAS RACIST!

pate

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2020, 09:35:20 PM
Dammit. You know how many times neighbors and others say that is me. It aint based on me. The neighborhood drinking and discussions were way before that guy made shows out of it! And I don't smoke.

https://youtu.be/enBllfqkMEw

Just remember, Rustyalby;  "they"the hobo elite are watching!

-Office of the Shadow President-elect pate (eye party)

!  The existence of the Shadow Government has been fact-checked

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2020, 05:49:07 PM
He says you’re a stupid faggot that no one should listen to.

Mean.  Right before I put my podcast out, too.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2020, 05:52:02 PM
Exactly! In their typical gaslighting fashion that faggots like K_Dudd seem to approve of they’ll just say No it’s not. Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory!

Is it gaslighting when I say you are a dingbat, or is that just ab homomym?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 13, 2020, 06:37:24 PM
Is it gaslighting when I say you are a dingbat, or is that just ab homomym?

It’s just more faggotry on your part and proof that Palm Springs should be one of the first places bombed when the civil war starts.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 13, 2020, 06:35:47 PM
Mean.  Right before I put my podcast out, too.
Can you cover if mixing castor oil with regular sugar is a suitable substitution for caster sugar?  TIA. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 13, 2020, 06:49:34 PM
Can you cover if mixing castor oil with regular sugar is a suitable substitution for caster sugar?  TIA.

I don't think I am a very good resource on sugar matters.  I tried baking almond shortbreads with superfine sugar and they tasted the same, not superfine at all  :(

pate

Quote from: whoozit on December 13, 2020, 06:49:34 PM

Nab dagget, it's "caster" not "castor":  the castor oil is poison, made from the deadly castor bean.  The only suitable substitution for caster sugar is to grind casters to the "superfine" level. 

Make sure you only use organic casters:

-p

whoozit

Quote from: pate on December 13, 2020, 07:25:01 PM
Nab dagget, it's "caster" not "castor":  the castor oil is poison, made from the deadly castor bean.  The only suitable substitution for caster sugar is to grind casters to the "superfine" level. 

Make sure you only use organic casters:

-p
I don’t have any castor oil, will 0W30 synthetic engine oil work?

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 13, 2020, 01:12:01 PM
>Ms. Willis
>Lady

look at her face it's obvious, it's ma'am

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

>not recognizing your base phenotype

Connie is very attractive.  She has strong Germanic features.  Would totally edibles and chill in front of fireplace with her.

DanTSX

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2020, 01:03:07 PM
It sure has been. You would think that *someone* would have noticed the attack boat that got the Chinese boomer flying the broom on return to port.

QuoteFew wide-ranging war patrols have been conducted since World War II, so commanding officers have taken other opportunities to fly brooms. For example, in the year 2000 the Military Sealift Command hung a broom from the flagpole yardarm outside their headquarters to symbolize its "clean sweep" of the Y2K bug on all the command's ships.[3]

Cringe :o

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2020, 02:13:05 PM
Do you think the military will let this happen?
the only conflict with the military will be the pushing and shoving fm the squids wanting to be pegged first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2020, 12:11:59 PM
the only conflict with the military will be the pushing and shoving fm the squids wanting to be pegged first.

There seems to be a lot of evidence of Chinese espionage and the Biden fam (and the Dems in general) seems to be involved to some degree. So, as long as it’s done through “legit” political process do you thinkbthe military will be cool with a communist takeover?

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 12, 2020, 02:32:48 PM
So you were going to ask paladin, who came in here roaring drunk one night warning me to keep my head down because the E WA  pickup boys were going to come pouring over the passes and ... do something, I guess?  I really wish that had happened; I could have given him his kringle.

You got it in the freezer, don't you?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2020, 11:37:44 AM
Quayle confirms the information in the video that was posted here the other day. On top of the 50,000 Chinese Marines that were roasted in Maine and the loss of the F-16 in the UP, he does add that a Chinese ballistic missile sub was sunk before it could french fry Honolulu.   

https://twitter.com/TheRising1776/status/1337299369511563266

I'm gonna get ahold of Mark Korneke.  He's in Michigan.  He's a miitia guy. He's probably pulling gold teeth outa roasted  chinese skulls.  Mmm, smells like chinese for dinner.  Anybody else hungry?

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2020, 01:16:54 PM
She’s holding out for Paladin.

Connie Wilis.  I bet she has good hips for birthin' muh babies.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 13, 2020, 05:44:48 PM
What does Salty say about it?

Salty? No sir!  I'm drinking my pineapple juice. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 12:17:25 PM
There seems to be a lot of evidence of Chinese espionage and the Biden fam (and the Dems in general) seems to be involved to some degree. So, as long as it’s done through “legit” political process do you thinkbthe military will be cool with a communist takeover?

Fuck no.  Fuck the Dinks.  The Marine Corps has already, publicly, painted them as our next adversary.  We've dumped our tanks, half our artillery and strike aircraft.  We're  looking at our roots and that's to kick in doors, lay waste to everything that moves, have some carnal relations and kick rocks b4 the anchor babies are born. 

Word is hyper velocity missiles in the hands of 19 year old hard chargers.  That's right, you heard it here, hard chargers with an HVM in one hand and a rock hard cock in the other.   The Chinese have long memories.  They remember being fucked hard while chasing the Marines and their affable Army sidekicks to the coast. 

I know, I know.  Over a billion screaming chinese.  We in the Crotch look at that as a target rich enviroment. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2020, 01:06:30 PM
Fuck no.  Fuck the Dinks.  The Marine Corps has already, publicly, painted them as our next adversary.  We've dumped our tanks, half our artillery and strike aircraft.  We're  looking at our roots and that's to kick in doors, lay waste to everything that moves, have some carnal relations and kick rocks b4 the anchor babies are born. 

Word is hyper velocity missiles in the hands of 19 year old hard chargers.  That's right, you heard it here, hard chargers with an HVM in one hand and a rock hard cock in the other.   The Chinese have long memories.  They remember being fucked hard while chasing the Marines and their affable Army sidekicks to the coast. 

I know, I know.  Over a billion screaming chinese.  We in the Crotch look at that as a target rich enviroment.

Thanks. I feel a little better now. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2020, 01:25:20 PM
Rest easy, Citizen.

I’d rest even easier if they’d let you go after the commies in this country. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 07:52:50 AM

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

>not recognizing your base phenotype

Connie is very attractive.  She has strong Germanic features.  Would totally edibles and chill in front of fireplace with her.

Man Face just like the guy from Weekend at Bernies

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 13, 2020, 01:12:01 PM
>Ms. Willis
>Lady

look at her face it's obvious, it's ma'am

Yes, sir!

Ciardelo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:05 PM
I'm gonna get ahold of Mark Korneke.  He's in Michigan.  He's a miitia guy. He's probably pulling gold teeth outa roasted  chinese skulls.  Mmm, smells like chinese for dinner.  Anybody else hungry?

Ha ha!

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:05 PM
Too much MSG. And not enough meat on Chinese bones due to communist diet. No thanks. Feed them to dogs, instead. Dogs like bones, especially capitalist running dogs. 

CNN showed the Clintons voting as Electors earlier today. Somehow these people have become Electors in NY. Bill looked frail. Had that stooped look. Could be some diseases manifesting final symptoms, or just the shaming and beat downs by Hillary. I still think though he is happy she wasn't elected so he has something to hold over her head in a heated argument after he comes home late and she had been into the liquor cabinet for hours.

ps: happy to hear he is still around and apparently broadcasting. Will break out my SW again and try to find the magic in the static.

albrecht

Quote from: Innerreach on December 14, 2020, 04:59:54 PM
So, I hear Bill Barr just resigned ???

https://youtu.be/witoSg7TSQU
"Before Christmas" their media says. It is interesting to see CNN sort of praising Barr now. Trump makes strange bedfellows. The CIA, more wars, NSA, and FBI are now considered good things by the Democrats and Leftists! Before they would be marching and bitching about them. But Orangeman!

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/19/opinion/essay-the-patsy-prosecutor.html

Barr, and his deceased dad, also have weird ties to Epstein in the addition to all the other stuff. But people don't remember history.