• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2020, 12:55:19 PM
1) Good news, there’s plenty of Corona Chan vaccine coming!

2) Bad news, the medical folks won’t make the medical folks take it.

Oh, well, what else are old folks homes good for.

Just shut up and take your sterilization juice, plebs! >:(

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2020, 12:55:19 PM
Oh, well, what else are old folks homes good for.

That is where it is going first, here:

QuoteWhat we know for sure right now is that the first phase of vaccination, called 1a, will focus on workers in healthcare settings serving patients who either have confirmed or suspected COVID-19, along with staff and residents of long-term care facilities.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Newsroom/Articles/ID/2489/COVID-19-vaccine-distribution-plan-update-from-the-Washington-State-Department-of-Health

Which probably means that the initial reports of its efficacy in the general population will be muddied by the same factors as the high initial death rate for the virus last February, i. e. the people who get it are old and sick so you expect a certain number of them to croak anyway, and, if it does suddenly turn everyone gay, it will be irrelevant to people in advanced stages of decrepitude and very difficult to tell if they walk with a swish.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 11, 2020, 01:20:58 PM

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Newsroom/Articles/ID/2489/COVID-19-vaccine-distribution-plan-update-from-the-Washington-State-Department-of-Health

Which probably means that the initial reports of its efficacy in the general population will be muddied by the same factors as the high initial death rate for the virus last February, i. e. the people who get it are old and sick so you expect a certain number of them to croak anyway, and, if it does suddenly turn everyone gay, it will be irrelevant to people in advanced stages of decrepitude and very difficult to tell if they walk with a swish.

Maybe they can festoon their walkers with frilly ribbons or some such.

If they live in the West, a kerchief bandanna in their back pocket will help...which side is the gay side K_Dubb?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 11, 2020, 01:20:58 PM

Yeah, that’s some good PR but did you not notice al’s post about how they won’t be required to take it or are you just willfully ingnoring it again because it’s counter to your ideological narrative?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2020, 01:28:34 PM
Maybe they can festoon their walkers with frilly ribbons or some such.

If they live in the West, a kerchief bandanna in their back pocket will help...which side is the gay side K_Dubb?

I think both sides are equally gay.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2020, 01:29:19 PM
Yeah, that’s some good PR but did you not notice al’s post about how they won’t be required to take it or are you just willfully ingnoring it again because it’s counter to your ideological narrative?

You goof nobody will be required to take it.  Or are you ignoring that because it is counter to your ideological narrative?

The guidelines are to regulate what is expected to be an enormous demand for the vaccine among people who don't listen to AJ.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2020, 01:03:40 PM
Just shut up and take your sterilization juice, plebs! >:(
I can take the sterilization part, Doc.  It’s the slow transformation into Dave Snoorway or sprouting antlers is what I’m not really thrilled about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 11, 2020, 01:34:41 PM
You goof nobody will be required to take it.  Or are you ignoring that because it is counter to your ideological narrative?

The guidelines are to regulate what is expected to be an enormous demand for the vaccine among people who don't listen to AJ.

Really? Because all I’ve been hearing is talk of restrictions (e.g., travel, employment, etc.) for those who don’t. I guess in your simple mind that’s not the same as a requirement. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2020, 01:41:54 PM
Really? Because all I’ve been hearing is talk of restrictions (e.g., travel, employment, etc.) for those who don’t. I guess in your simple mind that’s not the same as a requirement. ::)

If the government is not going to require it for the people who work in old-folks' homes, they won't require it for anybody.  I suspect individual employers will, for liability reasons -- like I used to be required to get a flu shot -- but that is not the same thing at all since you can always quit.  Your job is not a right.

If this country doesn't even have the political will to forcibly quarantine people they know are out there walking around spreading the virus, there's no way we will forcibly vaccinate people.

ItsOver

...if it does suddenly turn everyone gay...
[/quote]So that’s what this all about.  Crap, Xi, I’d have rather just put on some short shorts and sashayed down to the club to avoid all this crap to begin with.

Vaccine contains Luciferin suspended in 66.6 ml of distilled phosphate.  It'll be fine........

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2020, 02:10:48 PM
Vaccine contains Luciferin suspended in 66.6 ml of distilled phosphate.  It'll be fine........

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2020, 02:10:48 PM

It would have been “game over” if 19.5 was in there somewhere.

K_Dubb

I do think that if the vaccine does turn folks gay, this will be underreported by the MSM.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 11, 2020, 04:03:01 PM
I do think that if the vaccine does turn folks gay, this will be underreported by the MSM.

Won't matter. We've outgrown the MSM. We can connect the dots without Wolf Blitz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFaFBoWnD8Q

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2020, 04:56:57 PM
Won't matter. We've outgrown the MSM. We can connect the dots without Wolf Blitz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFaFBoWnD8Q
Yeah, and as we all know, the major portion of MSM is just the propaganda mill for the demonrats.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2020, 05:43:43 PM
Oh same here. QVC did the world a favor when they fired his ass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgQs4lBzBZE
Ha!  I love the guy’s sense of humor.  Some of his “Dirty Jobs” episodes were hilarious.

ItsOver

From Wiki, about “Dirty Jobs.”  Love the Comedy Channel rejection reason. :)

The show is a spin-off of a segment host Mike Rowe once did on a local San Francisco show called Evening Magazine. The segment was called Somebody's Gotta Do It. After completing a graphic piece on cow artificial insemination, Rowe was inundated with letters expressing "shock, horror, fascination, disbelief, and wonder". Rowe sent the tape to numerous networks, including Comedy Central, who replied saying "At this time, our fall schedule does not allow for a talk show that takes place inside a septic tank."[5] Ultimately Rowe also sent the tape to the Discovery Channel, which commissioned a series based on this format.[6] Dirty Jobs was produced by Craig Piligian (executive producer) of Pilgrim Films & Television. The Discovery Channel executive producer was Gena McCarthy.

ItsOver

FDA gives thumbs up for Pfizer.  Roll up that sleeve, senile seniors!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 11, 2020, 10:19:43 AM
The main point is that you can't see my ridiculous nose, which my dad used to say looks like the hood ornament of a '51 Chevy.

Wow! This is a very impressive feature. And it comes as standard equipment on the Bellgab limited edition model of the K_Dubb?

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on April 27, 2020, 04:07:53 PM
...I'm looking forward to tomorrows press briefing when Justine says, "oops, our bad. Everybody please resume your lives."

Or, I suppose that they could try to drag this on for another year or two until they have a vaccine for me.

I wonder which they will chose?

Just thought this is a good place for a reminder.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2020, 09:21:01 PM
Wow! This is a very impressive feature. And it comes as standard equipment on the Bellgab limited edition model of the K_Dubb?

K_Dubb's nose looks like a winged peener? :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2020, 09:37:37 PM
K_Dubb's nose looks like a winged peener? :o
Hey, it’s better than having a head that looks like the business end of a ball peen hammer.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2020, 10:11:21 PM
Hey, it’s better than having a head that looks like the business end of a ball peen hammer.

Who's that hefty girl there? You see her, the one with the Bingo Wings?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2020, 09:21:01 PM

It does, sadly, courtesy of Lappish forbears.  You would think far north people would have dainty little ones to keep out the cold but I got this sticking-out thing with giant flared nostrils that look like the Holland Tunnel.  It's very humiliating!

Silphion

"You're forgetting something, Miles. You have no choice."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3cZJ3iURzk