• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

Quote from: mortalwombat on August 05, 2015, 10:55:49 PM
there are rocket launch videos available online, with one continuous shot from take-off to orbit, etc. and you can clearly see the earth's curvature once the rocket is up there.
any kind of comeback that John would have to that, would beg the (rhetorical) question... smarter than a 5th grader?

I think we've conclusively established that NASA faked all of that.

Seriously, as much as an intellectual douche as John is, I would like to hear him have more time to finish a point.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: malachi.martini on August 05, 2015, 10:57:29 PM
He could just send a GoPro up in a weather balloon, like civilians all over the world are doing now.

https://youtu.be/9CjjbauSvBE
Wow, what's that....?

boxman

Quote from: chefist on August 05, 2015, 10:54:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...ART AND RED ARE GENIUS! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!
I am sorry to say it, but imo this has been his worst show so far even when I include all the old shows I have been listening to.

SciFiAuthor

I wonder how John rationalizes lunar eclipses when you can see the curvature of the earth projected on the moon.

trostol

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 05, 2015, 10:57:32 PM
If a train going to LA from NYC travels at 120mph, has 3000 miles to go...what magazines and newspapers  are they selling at the train station?

vibrators?

Quote from: castromiller on August 05, 2015, 10:57:18 PM
Next up:  Michio Kaku will debate a man yelling at a light post in front of an abandoned Burger King.

;D ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Marc.Knight on August 05, 2015, 10:57:31 PM
The flat earth guy is just having fun.  I am surprised the doctor is taking him seriously.

yeah epic troll

RoseGirl

So...if the Earth is flat, how come the oceans don't fall of the edge? Huh? huh? Answer me that!!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 05, 2015, 10:56:47 PM
For some strange reason I'm craving pancakes!

Pancakes are globes!!!!! It's all a lie......

Ok, seriously now, I want to make a pancake ball.

Northcoaster

Quote from: doctor weird on August 05, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
"well fuck YOU" ...<---my debate technique

Slightly better than mine..."You're a fag if you believe that"

He could just send a GoPro up in a weather balloon, like civilians all over the world are doing now.

I was thinking the same earlier While I played devils advocate....I guess I love keeping it up though, fun stuff but the skeptic has to have better talking and debating skills.... :(

Almost all of John's argument was debunked in the documentary "Iron Sky"

Luna

I don't mind the wild theories and opinions, but I wish he would stop talking over Art Bell and ignoring him.  ???

Xitheron

Since we're so out on the fringe tonight, here's something I've always wondered..

If you're in a car travelling at the speed of light and turn your headlights on, what happens?

ItsOver

Next up:  Michio Kaku will debate a man yelling at a light post in front of an abandoned Burger King.
Ha,ha, ha.  Wait.  Guess what's up for tomorrow night.

Fisheye lens and perspective!!!!! Look at the model!!! lol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 05, 2015, 10:59:00 PM
Pancakes are globes!!!!! It's all a lie......

Ok, seriously now, I want to make a pancake ball.

There's a million dollar idea in there somewhere.

bAbY

OMG , Art, please stop this, it is painful, humiliating, embarrassing, just stop the show now please! im starting to cry :-[

So Hoagie then?

eddie dean

Art needs to gain control of both of these guys.

swordpoint9

I am getting Drunk from this Drinking Game !

Catops

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 05, 2015, 10:58:18 PM
Seriously, as much as an intellectual douche as John is, I would like to hear him have more time to finish a point.

I don't think people like him actually finish a point as much as bludgeon someone into oblivion with it so they can't respond.

boxman

What will happen now that the professor rage quits the show?? Wont be much of a show left then... :(