• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:36:56 PM
believe me when i tell you, i love smoking and miss it dearly.  i would never look down on someone for failing to quit or altogether choosing not to.  nothing better than a blend 27 with a cup of coffee.

When I grow up, I will start smoking and drinking.

When I say "grow up" I mean that, when I am able to work again, I will buy cigarettes and booze in great quantities.

Pumamama

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 03, 2015, 11:37:37 PM
George Noory just made a big deal of how he hasn't ever raised prices for Coast Insiders on C2C.  What an underhanded hack.

So, is Bassett on w Snore E?

norland2424

Quote from: boxman on August 03, 2015, 11:38:50 PM
Seriously??? And yet he dares to claim he does not play dirty games...

i wonder if he even has any coast insiders anymore?

Morgus

George Noory just made a big deal of how he hasn't ever raised prices for Coast Insiders on C2C.  What an underhanded hack.
Yeah but instead Noory lowers the quality of the show, so its the same effect as raising the price if the quality stayed the same...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2015, 11:32:37 PM
i smoked real cigs for 11 years, switched to e cigs November of 2013 and i havent smoked an e cig since april, its possible  :)

yeah, i smoked the e-cigs for at least two or three years.

Quote from: boxman on August 03, 2015, 11:38:50 PM
Seriously??? And yet he dares to claim he does not play dirty games...

Yeah I just tuned in during the ads because of someone's suggestion that maybe Art's guest ended up on Coast (to the best of my knowledge he hasn't).  I was just in time to catch that little gem.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:36:56 PM
believe me when i tell you, i love smoking and miss it dearly.  i would never look down on someone for failing to quit or altogether choosing not to.  nothing better than a blend 27 with a cup of coffee.

That's my problem too, I love the smoke and the coffee in the morning. That hour when I first get up and smoke cigs and get myself going with the coffee is heaven. Even better now, since that's when I really digest MITD and Hoags from the night before or hit the archive if I've missed anything.

Sean92008

If he were on the same playing field as Art, he wouldn't be able to give away memberships.

Dixon Bawls

No, don't give the number out until tomorrow for time travelers!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:36:17 PM
so what you are saying is that I can keep going without risk of hair growing on my palms?

you're a chemist.  whatever disease you wind up with, i'm sure you can fight it with potions and such.

trostol

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on August 03, 2015, 11:41:53 PM

if they are time travelers..they should already have it

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:36:56 PM
Oh geez.  Where to start?  There are so many.  Of course The Wicker Man would probably be at the top of my list.  The Devil Rides Out, The Gorgon, Rasputin,  The City of The Dead aka Horror Hotel, The Dracula films of course.

Cheesiest guilty pleasure starring Lee would be Howling 2: Your Sister Is  A Werewolf or alt. title Stirba, Werewolf Bitch.  With the abundantly well-endowed Sybil Danning.

Acting in other films other than horror.  Love the Musketeers films and love his appearances in the Rings films as well as Star Wars.  He's about the only thing I like in the 3 Star Wars films that came out around 2000.
You just named my faves in order. We are now shield brothers. Wickerman and Devil Rides Out are amazing. Horror Hotel deserves more attention and I think it is kind of Lovecrafty/Poeish.

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on August 03, 2015, 11:41:53 PM
Dixon, you are one of my favorite people here. I lol'd.

Catsmile

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Traveler Line: 1-575-208-7787

dbankjr

[/quoteHes

Hes such a fucking puke...hes most likely squirming because hes losing money....assuming he gets a cut of that $.15 per day...any guess on the percentage he gets hell even three cents a day is some bucks

Uncle Duke

Wow....come in late and miss alot.  So Redacted is the new producer?  Great, congrats to her.   Like the idea of a guest recommendation thread. 

No Bassett?  Good news as well, his pitch got old some time ago.

Spinner

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 11:20:29 PM
I wonder if there are any other radio stations considering picking up MITD.  I hope so.  I would love nothing more than for Art to steal Dave's affiliates from him one by one by one.
All you need to do is contact the stations' program managers. They need to get lots of emails and phone calls from people requesting that they carry Art Bell's new show.

I'm contacting one or two radio stations a week.  8)

Quote from: Catsmile on August 03, 2015, 11:43:52 PM
Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Traveler Line: 1-575-208-7787
I travel evere tiem. ;_;

Sabu2K

Time Traveler line is even worse than last time..that was hard to do

AppealPlay

Quote from: Spinner on August 03, 2015, 11:45:45 PM

All you need to do is contact the stations' program managers. They need to get lots of emails and phone calls from people requesting that they carry Art Bell's new show.

I'm contacting one or two radio stations a week.  8)

I will do that for stations in my area and maybe the rest of Virginia, too.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 11:42:33 PM
if they are time travelers..they should already have it
I'm saying, he should say "we have a new number to call for time travellers. We will announce it tomorrow, but we want you to call in tonight." Just as a joke.