• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TEN MILLION DESCEND ON WASHINGTON FOR "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"!!

Started by VtaGeezer, May 16, 2014, 05:25:35 PM

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2014, 11:54:55 AM
Hmmm, Let me put the case for the defence:

Sean Connery is a protagonist for Scottish Independence from the Union. The Scottish independent party fly him in when they want a sound bit...........<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rewwind.... > Play> ...fly him in...????

What????? The former milkman doesn't live in Scotland but feels able to influence the residents (It's open to residents, not Scots only) of Scotland although he doesn't live in Scotland? Yep....

Now, I've said before, I've heard George Noory twice, and twice only.Enough to confirm my opinion of him... Sean Connery has made a few good films, but he tends to play himself, although I though he was good in the Hitchcock film that I can't remember the name of? Mannie?

He has a slight speech impediment (His Russian is lousy in Red October!) and he makes a crap Egyptian in Highlander. Best Bond? Perennial debate. His other offerings weren't brilliant, especially his frolicks with Whatshisface Douglas's Welsh bint wife who now has an odd mid Atlantic accent. Harrison Fords dad? Really?

I thought he wasn't bad in 'The Rock' with the rubbish script...

Please still love me.

You forgot to mention "Zardoz,"  truly one of the best Connery movies out there (although I can't ever stay awake past the middle somewhere where it gets really bizarre...)

Trailer for Zardoz (1974)

Jackstar

Timothy Dalton: Best Bond, worst scripts.

Ian Fleming: Best Bond.

Yorkshire pud

Meanwhile back on topic: Oh please please let this be true, I know it isn't likely, but even if it isn't it's fucking funny. ;D ;D

I wonder what Zoo felt about being on the front line alone? :-\..And Qunt Karl, he was giving moral support too...
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=post;quote=252918;topic=5472.0

http://youtu.be/yOkT0_-BG_Y

^^^Is this Qunt Karl? Beard, Camo gear, irrational rantings....it fits.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
... But there's a right and wrong way of doing things. This Texan bloke who claimed he'd get ten million to get rid of Obama (or any incumbent President) is committing treason. Such as him don't ever concede the power to others and then take the vote that will suit him, because he's dictatored who is and isn't acceptable: Ergo he is exactly what he's saying Obama is, and has no moral authority.

I'm not sure how much moral authority Obama has left as an elected official.

When the President sends out IRS minions to harass and intimidate his opponents, and by doing so suppresses their ability to attract and convince others, and to get out the vote against him and his interests in an election year, a line is crossed. 

When the President ignores Separation of Powers and usurps powers granted to the Congress, a line is crossed.

When the President routinely picks and chooses which laws to enforce and which to ignore, a line is crossed.

At some point that person is no longer entitled to the assumption of legitimacy, moral authority, consent of the governed, or whatever you want to call it.  If we aren't there yet with Obama, we are close.

Quick Karl

It was a phony op from the get go - planned by liberal operatives and engineered to be a failure from its inception, for propaganda purposes, so that cunts on discussion forums could act victorious...

Do you really believe that any Genuine American Citizen that wants a better America, would coin the phrase "American Spring"?

You cannot possibly be that stupid, can you?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 18, 2014, 09:29:06 PM
It was a phony op from the get go - planned by liberal operatives and engineered to be a failure from its inception, for propaganda purposes, so that cunts on discussion forums could act victorious...

Do you really believe that any Genuine American Citizen that wants a better America, would coin the phrase "American Spring"?

Stupid is as stupid does, Qunt.  Every time you wing nuts embarrass yourselves nationally you blame it on the "liberal media" or make some whacko claim that its a liberal black op.
You can't look more pathetic than this.  Cons everywhere cried out to rally for "freedom", but you could barely field enough guys for pickup baseball game.
But this was a feint by Occupy? A ruse by Move on.org? Childish and sad.
Conservatism sucks and nobody cared enough to rally for it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 18, 2014, 09:29:06 PM

Some appear to be... Oh, who might that be?

Qunt Karl's opening post in another thread:

Quote from: Quick Karl on January 01, 2014, 10:00:10 AM
http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2013/12/31/this-must-go-viral-%E2%80%9Coperation-american-spring-beginning-of-tyranny-housecleaning/?utm_content=buffer86329&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

"OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING will be a gigantic step in removing the flea infestation that is sucking the blood out of America."

I pray to the Creator of all life that this comes true.

It's hilarious you're not even embarrassed about being a total fuckwit. When you wake up in the morning do you have a recording to tell you to breath?

Anyone know what kept this goober from going to D.C. and inviting all the politicians to suck his gun barrel?  Thought he might show up at the Bundy Ranch, too, but he must have had more important things to do.

[attachimg=1]

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2014, 12:54:57 AM
It's hilarious you're not even embarrassed about being a total fuckwit. When you wake up in the morning do you have a recording to tell you to breath?

no, thats george noory who needs tommy to tell him to breathe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 19, 2014, 11:47:01 AM
Anyone know what kept this goober from going to D.C. and inviting all the politicians to suck his gun barrel?  Thought he might show up at the Bundy Ranch, too, but he must have had more important things to do.

[attachimg=1]

He had to wash his hair, couldn't make it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on May 19, 2014, 11:55:01 AM
no, thats george noory who needs tommy to tell him to breathe.

Sadly it isn't all about Noory: Qunt Karl is blessed with the inability to remember what he said that was diametrically opposite to what he said earlier and therefore contradicting himself. Noory simply gives a platform to mainly those who sell snake oil and doesn't take them to task about it.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2014, 01:11:46 PM

Sadly it isn't all about Noory: Qunt Karl is blessed with the inability to remember what he said that was diametrically opposite to what he said earlier and therefore contradicting himself. Noory simply gives a platform to mainly those who sell snake oil and doesn't take them to task about it.

well at least karl takes himself to task. that's a step up from the nooron.

Jackstar

I remember the "Million Man March." It was years ago. I bet most people in the US have never heard of it.

Moving a million human bodies into a place where they do not usually hang out is a huge logistical challenge. And this Riley guy was tossing off crap like, "it's possible we'll get up to ten million..." Oh really? Really?? No, you're either high, or getting paid to be. There's no other explanation that fits the known facts.

Obvious psy-op from the first minute I heard of it. Shit, the Arab Spring was a psy-op. Everyone knows that. Dogs know it.

aldousburbank

[attachimg=1]
Dude, I just got it!  Ted Nugent is the Anti-Neil Young![attachimg=1]

[attachimg=1]

Goober is such a good, underused and descriptive word. Goober Uprising - it has a certain flair, doesn't it?

Yorkshire pud

I think the American deep mid winter tools, should have waited a while and watch and see how a coup is really done.. Boy do they look like pussies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27480845

pate

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 19, 2014, 02:38:58 PM
Goober is such a good, underused and descriptive word. Goober Uprising - it has a certain flair, doesn't it?

pate

Seriously, you should stop with the dick pics...

just sayin'....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Cynnie on May 20, 2014, 05:29:11 AM
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/jim-garrow-reveals-obamas-secret-plan-use-aliens-and-canadians-plot-against-america

Did we already see this ?

Sometimes, 'crazy' needs to be redefined. There should be grades from perhaps 1--5.. with adjectives such as Batshit... up to 'Throw away the key'.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 20, 2014, 07:32:39 AM
Sometimes, 'crazy' needs to be redefined. There should be grades from perhaps 1--5.. with adjectives such as Batshit... up to 'Throw away the key'.

yes but here in the states, you have the right to express your opinion no matter how stupid it is. see many of my posts for example.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 20, 2014, 02:58:34 AM
I think the American deep mid winter tools, should have waited a while and watch and see how a coup is really done.. Boy do they look like pussies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27480845
That's a military coup. Nobody, well mostly nobody, was/is advocating a military coup (especially considering the newer standards of recruits ignoring criminal histories, the purges in the military recently, and inviting so many foreigners into the ranks.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2014, 07:55:44 AM
That's a military coup. Nobody, well mostly nobody, was/is advocating a military coup (especially considering the newer standards of recruits ignoring criminal histories, the purges in the military recently, and inviting so many foreigners into the ranks.)

Everyone in the USA was a foreigner once upon a time. Same for pretty much anywhere in the world. As far as I'm aware Commonwealth citizens can apply to join the British forces. Indeed I know SF take such applicants. There was a famous battle (largely fogotten) in Oman and a ( I think) Fijian with 22nd Sqn SAS single handedly (literally as he had a broken wrist) manned a 25 pounder field gun to lay down covering fire.

The term in these parts is "Well (as in Very) hard" lol.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 20, 2014, 08:47:18 AM
Here's my family arriving in our RV.

I think those wheeless anti gravity RV's are cool.. no idea why it never caught on.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 20, 2014, 08:40:55 AM
Everyone in the USA was a foreigner once upon a time. Same for pretty much anywhere in the world. As far as I'm aware Commonwealth citizens can apply to join the British forces. Indeed I know SF take such applicants. There was a famous battle (largely fogotten) in Oman and a ( I think) Fijian with 22nd Sqn SAS single handedly (literally as he had a broken wrist) manned a 25 pounder field gun to lay down covering fire.

The term in these parts is "Well (as in Very) hard" lol.
No doubt. Nothing wrong with immigration or people volunteering to join the military of another country. It is the QUALITY of the immigrant or, in this particular case, the volunteer I'm talking about. There are even pictures of gangsigns over in Iraq and gang problems in the US military. Recruiting criminals, ignoring their history, etc might be fine and even effective (look at the French Foreign Legion) as long as you are prepared for that. But you wouldn't want them to have a military coup and then be in charge of your country!