• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Sardondi on September 09, 2013, 11:15:15 PM
It only becomes important to being Oates on when George feels like Art has dissed him. That speaks for itself about the character of George Noory.

There ya' go. It's pointless to debate and discuss the issue.

I just got here. I now know why Benedict seemed more distracted than usual.

shell88

Quote from: herbalizer on September 09, 2013, 11:42:24 PM
I find it crazy that the host of a kinda huge talk radio show is so insecure in what people on a forum are saying about him that he takes the time to reply to them DURING the show

Really?  You wanna know why Noory is so interested in PSYCHIC VAMPIRES?  It's because HE IS ONE!!!
I'll say it again:
GEORGE NOORY IS A PSYHIC VAMPIRE

And the bigger the feed the better (going after Art and visiting this form)
I know your kind Noory and actually you are nothing but a big bully. a psychic vampire bully.

SaucyRossy

George you can respond to my email here

"Why have him on the show at all? He was one of the people that put Art's life through hell. Your logic is faulty, makes if seem like Art has forgiven him when he hasn't. If some one did what Oates did to Art to you then you banned him from the show and that person took over for you and had them on the show would you not be upset? Besides did you not think of the timing?

The right thing to do is to apologize publicly.

George many of us have been so cordial to you but you lost a lot of that goodwill after having Oates on the show. And sure he didn't mention Art on YOUR show but a week before on Ground Zero he played the same Art bell audio clip he did when he was attacking Art in the 90's. the guy is a nut who accused horrendous things of Art because Art "embarrassed him on the show", you don't think if you do something Oates deems wrong he won't consider attacking you ??"

Go ahead. We will read your response and judge it fairly.

NoMoreNoory

'I don't think Assad is Hitlerisk (sic). He's a maniac and a butcher. He's an eye doctor.' - Dave Noory

ADG12311990

Quote from: Gnoory on September 09, 2013, 11:33:09 PM
No sense explaining to you--as you wont understand nor listen.
Sorry ...you have all drawn very inaccurate,bizarre conclusions.

How about you try? And use some proper English and grammar as well?

Gnoory

This is to SPINNER:

Lie about what?    that's my email....where's the lie.

This is what drives me nuts about you, you take things out of context. I will be doing a podcast interview for a few of your members.
Ill address their questions then.
The Oates/Bell situation was settled. They dismissed their suits. and keep in mind there were other parties to that suit.

shell88

This guy should be banned.  Art will not visit this forum as long as he is here.  There is nothing he is going to tell you that will resemble the truth.  I hope MV bans him. He causes way too much trouble.

coaster

Quote from: shell88 on September 10, 2013, 12:03:09 AM
This guy should be banned.  Art will not visit this forum as long as he is here.  There is nothing he is going to tell you that will resemble the truth.  I hope MV bans him. He causes way too much trouble.
Why would MV ban him? Noory is a dink, but he has as much right being here as you do.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:02:41 AM
This is to SPINNER:

This is what drives me nuts about you, you take things out of context. I will be doing a podcast interview for a few of your members.
The Oates/Bell situation was settled. They dismissed their suits. and keep in mind there were other parties to that suit.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Why have him on the show at all? He was one of the people that put Art's life through hell. Your logic is faulty, makes if seem like Art has forgiven him when he hasn't. If some one did what Oates did to Art to you then you banned him from the show and that person took over for you and had them on the show would you not be upset? Besides did you not think of the timing?

Gnoory

Im pretty sure it WAS the other party to the suit.

Quote from: shell88 on September 10, 2013, 12:03:09 AM

It's an open community. He's welcome here MV said so.

Spinner

This is to SPINNER:

Where's the "lengthy email"?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:05:41 AM

George!

Robert AM Stephens and Oates worked together. Besides. ART clearly said on his facebook page that it was a shot at him to have him back on the show and it was a disgrace.

You make NO sense.

shell88

Quote from: coaster on September 10, 2013, 12:04:12 AM
Why would MV ban him? Noory is a dink, but he has as much right being here as you do.

Not only has noory tried to piss over Arts new show with Oates he's on his biggest forum board.  If you can't see it pissin all over things well enjoy your feed.

coaster

I don't know any of you guys personally, so I wont be overly dramatic like some here. I honestly don't care about the situation. But are you saying it was a mere coincidence that David John Oates was on the show a week before Art's new show? Because thats obviously bs.  Just own up to it.

This is to SPINNER:

Great. I'm really looking forward to the podcast.

To bellgab members this is the best situation we can hope for. This is exactly what many of us asked for.

Nucky Nolan

This is to SPINNER:

Click on "quote" when you reply. It's on the upper right of the post to which you respond.

SnapT

George, does being BANNED FOR LIFE FROM C2C mean nothing to you?  Just because the suit was settled doesn't mean the BAN FOR LIFE was LIFTED!

If you're not going to respect Art's banning for life of certain guests, then stop capitalizing on Art's name by using it at the end of the show each night.

SciFiAuthor

This is to SPINNER:

Getting warmer.

George, just so it doesn't come across as open hostility and as a gesture of good will, I hope your time in Detroit was nice, if you can buy houses for $1 what the hell, pick up a couple hundred and we're all still with you in regards to your sick relative.

NoMoreNoory

Perhaps you should quit posting during your breaks and focus on your show. On your job. It's been an embarrassing train wreck so far. Much like every other night.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:07:00 AM
Art has it

He certainly does. FWIW, you're not helping yourself by posting here.

Gnoory

He KNOWS it was  not a shot at him...for 11 years I have done everything I could for him. Things you aren't even aware of...which includes defending him from that fraudulent philipino letter, supporting him at public events, getting an immigration attorney for his new wife...understanding his grief. Why in God's name would I want nothing but the best and happiness for him.
Good grief.
IT WAS SETTLED..no one...and I mean NO ONE told us other wise.

SaucyRossy

So some one accuses Art of being a child molester, but it's ok to have him on the show because, they settled out of court.

Ugh. This is just getting annoying.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 10, 2013, 12:11:24 AM
Yeah. Fuck this. George hasn't clearly explained anything.

Write a full paragraph explaining why you had him on the show and how what Art said on his facebook about it being a disgrace and the lowest thing you've ever done since taking over not being a big deal.

So some one accuses Art of being a child molester, but it's ok to have him on the show because, they settled out of court.

Ugh. This is just getting annoying.

I think george was saying Oates never directly accused art of doing those acts. It was the guests on Oates radio show ( the other party) that did.

SnoorysStache

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:11:12 AM
He KNOWS it was  not a shot at him...for 11 years I have done everything I could for him. Things you aren't even aware of...which includes defending him from that fraudulent philipino letter, supporting him at public events, getting an immigration attorney for his new wife...understanding his grief. Why in God's name would I want nothing but the best and happiness for him.
Good grief.
IT WAS SETTLED..no one...and I mean NO ONE told us other wise.

Uh...you read Art's facebook page right?

Spinner

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:07:00 AM
Art has it
Does he, really?
And, did he reply to this "lenghty email" you sent him?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SnoorysStache on September 10, 2013, 12:13:43 AM
Uh...you read his facebook page right?

Yup. Answer this George.

From Art's Facebook page.

"Art Bell
September 7 near Pahrump, NV via mobile
I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned"

qaddisin

Quote from: SnapT on September 10, 2013, 12:09:30 AM
George, does being BANNED FOR LIFE FROM C2C mean nothing to you?  Just because the suit was settled doesn't mean the BAN FOR LIFE was LIFTED!

If you're not going to respect Art's banning for life of certain guests, then stop capitalizing on Art's name by using it at the end of the show each night.

Better yet, stop using everything that Art has used in the past. Make it completely your show from here on out.

BTW, nice wipe jobs on the C2C facebook page. Out of curiosity, how many C2C Insider memberships did you lose over the weekend?