• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

ShayP

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 05:45:08 PM
Allegedly.

I really hope the hold up isn't that whole figuring out what the definition of is is again.  ::)

trostol

will i or will i not flake out and forget..tune in at midnight!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 05:40:14 PM
https://twitter.com/darkcityfm/status/837808558188212224
Are you going to hawk some Thyrosafe? Or are you going to go more the JBW direction and promote more expensive radiation detecting devices? Or both?  ;)
http://www.thyrosafe.com/

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on March 03, 2017, 05:51:16 PM
will i or will i not flake out and forget..tune in at midnight!!!!

60/40 flake out!  ;) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2017, 05:48:37 PM
I really hope the hold up isn't that whole figuring out what the definition of is is again.  ::)

LOL!

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 06:03:26 PM
60/40 flake out!  ;) ;D

Actually...I take those odds back.  I'm confident trostol will make it.   :)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

wanna bet lol

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2017, 05:42:01 PM
I'll be there...but will Dark City ever return?  ???

The answer is yes, but the next question is always inevitably "when?" so maybe I'll just say "stay tuned." 😛

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on March 03, 2017, 05:57:06 PM
Are you going to hawk some Thyrosafe? Or are you going to go more the JBW direction and promote more expensive radiation detecting devices? Or both?  ;)
http://www.thyrosafe.com/

You don't need either when you take your Super Male Vitality.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 06:08:13 PM
The answer is yes, but the next question is always inevitably "when?" so maybe I'll just say "stay tuned." 😛

bateman, if you push that too far this whole thing could turn into a King of Comedy scenario where Shay holds you hostage while you do shows. Only you can prevent that from happening!  :D

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2017, 06:11:15 PM
bateman, if you push that too far this whole thing could turn into a King of Comedy scenario where Shay holds you hostage while you do shows. Only you can prevent that from happening!  :D

I do worry all that time in he spent in barfly's shed could turn the abused into the abuser.  :(

GravitySucks

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 06:13:23 PM
I do worry all that time in he spent in barfly's shed could turn the abused into the abuser.  :(

He should be easy to spot in Times Square. Look for the yellow sundress.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

I'll do it.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

With a floral patern.  Hello!  Spring is almost here.  :D

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

Honestly, that probably wouldn't narrow it down.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

I'll be there too.  It'll be like an abbreviated reunion of the Hoagie thread.  Hmmm I hope bateman sees that as a good thing.   :D

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
I'll be there too.  It'll be like an abbreviated reunion of the Hoagie thread.  Hmmm I hope bateman sees that as a good thing.   :D

Ah yes zeebo!  I believe he will.

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

Early OSOM days were some of the best days on Bellgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 09:09:06 PM
Early OSOM days were some of the best days on Bellgab.

It's not unusual.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

You got a link for the broadcast?

bateman

Oh, and if I sound funny tonight it's (probably) because I'm getting over the flu or Ebola or whatever it was.

ShayP

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 10:24:59 PM
Oh, and if I sound funny tonight it's (probably) because I'm getting over the flu or Ebola or whatever it was.

You need some tough love.  Nobody gives a shit what you sound like.  Just do the fucking program.  Feel better now?  :D

bateman

Quote from: ShayP on March 03, 2017, 10:30:40 PM
You need some tough love.  Nobody gives a shit what you sound like.  Just do the fucking program.  Feel better now?  :D

I'd be more receptive to your tough love if you weren't wearing that sundress and sporting an obvious erection.

ShayP

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 03, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
I'd be more receptive to your tough love if you weren't wearing that sundress and sporting an obvious erection.

C'mon.  It's not the erection.  Its my shoulders.   It's always my shoulders.  For a dude my skin is soft.  That should account for something.  I don't understand.  :-\   I try to wear it well.  :-[  So confused.  :'(