• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
I would just like to deny the rumors that Coast have tried to poach me. ...

Can you resist the magnetic pull of greatness?  Even you sir cannot be immune to Dave's karaoke seductions.

norland2424

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 11:07:16 PM
Yesssss!!! Lets do it!

I love open lines so much. This call is amazing.

hasnt this guy called in hoagie a few times?

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on October 02, 2015, 11:06:04 PM
You should see the phone I got. One out of 2 "regular" phones left at verizon. I like to go on the internet then turn off the computer and not be on it all the time.

I work in a field conducive to having access to me via e-mail, skype, etc 24/7. But I refuse to spend money on it at this time. I can't even find regular phones at the stores anymore. I'm holding onto my flip phone until it is simply not supported anymore. If things are on fire, call me. Otherwise you will hear a response via e-mail within a few hours. Being able to shut things off still is a pleasure I am trying to hold on to.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
I will however be producing all of Falkie's online content including the upcoming sex tape.

zeebo

I'm gettin that 'Thailand Charlie's gonna call' feelin.

Sean92008

Tommy said that Jorch tried to poke him but he already works...  Oh, never mind.

ArJuna

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 02, 2015, 10:53:31 PM
I think Time Travelers should get a rebate. Art doesn't use the Wormhole much and now Dark Matter News is gone... #TimeTravellersAreRevolting

DMN has nothing to do with Time Travelers. Everyone can access DMN as far as I know. Time Travelers is so we can go back in time and listen to the archives. Geez!

Zenman

Quote from: AZ/CO on October 02, 2015, 11:02:04 PM
Awww, starrmtn, your new kitty avatar is adorable!

Hi all!  Happy to be listening live for the first time in awhile

Hey, AZ/CO!

norland2424

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 02, 2015, 11:09:38 PM
Tommy said that Jorch tried to poke him but he already works...  Oh, never mind.

sydtron

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 11:09:34 PM
I'm gettin that 'Thailand Charlie's gonna call' feelin.

He would have loved the Interstellar Ejaculation.

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:51:15 PM
Ahh Star! Please don't. He's having an orgasm for cryin out loud!  Can't the man have have an orgasm???  :D :D

lol's  ;D

zeebo

I refuse to believe JC has passed on.  Even if he has I'm convinced a reincarnation shall appear. 

sydtron

This guys reminds me of my radio club president. hahah

littlechris

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 11:04:42 PM
Your avatar is the antithesis of littlechris's.  ;)  :)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 11:07:20 PM
Thanks ShayP.  Let me know when he changes it so I can take him off my ignore list. ;) ;D

:'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'(

Sean92008

Night all.  Brain tumor is blowing up in my skull OR pressure is building with a weather front.  One of the two.

zeebo

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 02, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
Night all.  Brain tumor is blowing up in my skull OR pressure is building with a weather front.  One of the two.

Be well Sean.