• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

K. Dubb isn't gay

Started by AZZERAE, June 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 05:26:35 PM
You guys are so lame.
It could be worse.  We could be posting selfies of us modeling kilts and sporting shaved heads.

albrecht

You guys are so lame.
As I said. I wanted more accordian, organ, and goat talk but less about the gender-bending and what-not. Normal rutting is fine.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 05:26:35 PMYou guys are so lame.

Yeah, I was just delivering a rumor. Look, I can't even use whom properly in a sentence K, why would you take me so seriously.

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 05:48:03 PM
Yeah, I was just delivering a rumor. Look, I can't even use whom properly in a sentence K, why would you take me so seriously.
You’ll be fine.  Just be careful with your tombstone.

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2020, 05:57:05 PMYou’ll be fine.  Just be careful with your tombstone.

HA! I'll be too dead to fuck that one up.

Asuka Langley

You guys are so lame.

Pagan girls look like men and are no match for the Japanese samurai girls blade that has been folded over 1000x 

This is a man

This is a girl

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2020, 05:42:29 PM
As I said. I wanted more accordian, organ, and goat talk but less about the gender-bending and what-not. Normal rutting is fine.

I put the tinkly piano part in just for you!  In these trying times...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 23, 2020, 06:10:10 PM
Pagan girls look like men and are no match for the Japanese samurai girls blade that has been folded over 1000x 

This is a man

This is a girl

It is true, when archaeologists dig up ancient Norse graves they have to rely on DNA to sex them instead of the usual bone measurements since sexual dimorphism is less prevalent among the northern peoples.  We make mannish women and gracile men.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 06:20:03 PM
It is true, when archaeologists dig up ancient Norse graves they have to rely on DNA to sex them instead of the usual bone measurements since sexual dimorphism is less prevalent among the northern peoples.  We make mannish women and gracile men.

Taihen moushiwake arimasen desu senpai

https://streamable.com/gjx0hu

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2020, 05:40:46 PM
It could be worse.  We could be posting selfies of us modeling kilts and sporting shaved heads.

Yep! HAHAHA

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 22, 2020, 03:49:44 AM
Oh I am so excited after listening to your new podcasts because I have never heard another human use the name Pecti Wita. And then I thought you were eating while you were talking, but then I realized it's the way you talk with your pipe in your mouth! :)

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2020, 06:18:36 PM
I put the tinkly piano part in just for you!  In these trying times...

It's unprecedented times. Has the last year of commercials and politicians spewing their talking points not made a dent?

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 05:48:03 PM
Yeah, I was just delivering a rumor.

If you don't hit the text entry windows character limit you're not even trying.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 25, 2020, 03:29:49 PM
It's unprecedented times. Has the last year of commercials and politicians spewing their talking points not made a dent?

Haha no I don't watch tv; I get all my news and political analysis from bellgab.com.

BTW I opened an old tin of grousemoor for Christmas, lovely piney taste, great with Peet's Holiday Blend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 27, 2020, 11:30:30 AM
Haha no I don't watch tv; I get all my news and political analysis from bellgab.com.

You have CNN on 24/7, just like Art.