• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Having just spoken with Heather I invite you all to gather your positive thoughts and bring them to MITD tonight where we will unify and transmit them to one Arthur William Bell III for the purpose of remotely uplifting his health and wellbeing. Yes, it is time to engage in a mass consciousness experiment for the man who familiarized many of us with that concept. So friends, for this one night put your personal opinions and/or butthurts aside and let's engage in some group focus aligning our best thoughts for Art and his family. It could be fun to listen and chat with some positive singularity. And it would be nice to have him with us for many more years. Thanks.

trostol

hope you are a Seinfeld fan Art..get well

https://youtu.be/N3TuOQkN7e0

munbeam666

Quote from: norland2424 on July 01, 2016, 11:17:14 AM
Art Bell
2 hrs ·
I am back the hospital again,details when I can spend time typing.
Art

Get well Art. Our thoughts and prayers with you

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on July 01, 2016, 05:50:02 PM
I hope 2016 isn't Art's last year with us. Get better, and fight you old goat! Ole' rekcuf is rooting for ya!
:-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dyna-X on July 01, 2016, 07:55:41 PM
Get well Soon Art!
I found a picture you might like, something cool and crisp without being cold. Once things cool down some at night the night skies will beckon exploration as well!
^^^  :-*

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 01, 2016, 08:30:15 PM
Having just spoken with Heather I invite you all to gather your positive thoughts and bring them to MITD tonight where we will unify and transmit them to one Arthur William Bell III for the purpose of remotely uplifting his health and wellbeing. Yes, it is time to engage in a mass consciousness experiment for the man who familiarized many of us with that concept. So friends, for this one night put your personal opinions and/or butthurts aside and let's engage in some group focus aligning our best thoughts for Art and his family. It could be fun to listen and chat with some positive singularity. And it would be nice to have him with us for many more years. Thanks.

Word.  I'm in.

Quote from: rangerdavid on July 01, 2016, 02:21:07 PM
Art is being kept alive by socialized medicine.  His buddy tRump will end that shit if elected, then we're stuck with Heather.

Also a fairpoint.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 01, 2016, 08:30:15 PM

I'm all for it. The thing is, you're giving somewhat the impression with the way you phrase this message that Art is in a very bad way. Obviously, he wouldn't be in the hospital if he didn't have a serious problem -- and we know that he has chronic health issues. But unless you know better, let's not treat this like he's at death's door. I can't imagine that he'd want people thinking that without cause.

Robert

Quote from: rangerdavid on July 01, 2016, 02:21:07 PMArt is being kept alive by socialized medicine.
What's that?  Art's being kept social by medicine?  I know he's said he's anti-social, didn't realize he'd be taking drugs for it, let alone wind up in the hosp.  Hope you get better, socially or otherwise.

Robert

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 01, 2016, 02:46:54 PMHealing Energy Of Cats.
Is that like Taming Power Of The Small?

If we are doing the experiment, I suggest Baker Street to be played while focusing well wishes. I associate this song with Art the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Yi762sQTo

karios8

Hope you feel better in the morning. Don't go toward the Noory and you'll be fine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: karios8 on July 02, 2016, 12:38:43 AM
Hope you feel better in the morning. Don't go toward the Noory and you'll be fine.

Mmmm...that's like a boss battle Noory!  :)

flimflam384

Be well Art.  Get better.

Robert

Yay, Noory just gave an unconfirmed report that Art's out of the hosp., but might have pneumonia.

bateman

Feel better, Art.

BattyBrooke

Don't go yet, Art. Please. Please don't go.

PrairieGhost

Get better Art!

BattyBrooke

Let's all do a collective consciousness healing for Art. It worked on a hurricane when he did it that one time on his show (which is why he never did it again), so let's do it. All at the same date and time. It must be in unison.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Robert on July 02, 2016, 01:15:17 AM
Yay, Noory just gave an unconfirmed report that Art's out of the hosp., but might have pneumonia.

No "yay" is in order if he has pneumonia. It is deadly for the elderly and most certainly deadly for an elderly man with COPD.

My heart is already breaking.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 02, 2016, 02:18:54 AM
No "yay" is in order if he has pneumonia. It is deadly for the elderly and most certainly deadly for an elderly man with COPD.

The yay is premature but so is starting to fill out Art's death certificate, which you seem ready to do. So before you tell us again that Art's condition is "most certainly deadly" IF he has pneumonia, I suggest you take a pill and wait for some actual verified information on his condition. You're not helping.

WOTR

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 02, 2016, 02:18:54 AM

A "yay" is more than in order.  Yes, pneumonia claims many- but the hospital usually does not release somebody on their deathbed the same day that they arrive.  If this report is accurate, it means that Art will need medication and to watch himself- but it also means that he is not on a ventilator nor would it appear to be overly severe.  I would imagine that it was caught early.

Best guess is that Art will be enjoying the 4th with his family while recovering. Be well, Art!  :)

AZZERAE

Art's back in hospital? What'd he do this time? Try climb the fence of Area 51?

scottydawg

Doing collective healing thru Heather's "Train Wreck in the Dessert" is like telling a hooker you'll only  pay at the end of the session if you have a happy ending! :o ;D

I have no doubt Heather can use her own powers as a witch to heal Art through spells and incantations.