• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

b_dubb

Why would you think we don't like Zeppelin? I'm a little hurt to be honest.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: b_dubb on October 13, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Why would you think we don't like Zeppelin? I'm a little hurt to be honest.
Yeah I love Zep.

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 13, 2015, 12:12:41 PM
Yeah I love Zep.
Love the Zep. Beginning of "Kashmir" was my ringtone for a long time. With all due love and respect for the whole song and all things Led Zeppelin. RIP John

henge0stone

You guys should make a list of big prophesies Art Bell guests made in the past and tally them. I guess they would be 100 % misses but it would be fun. Can't imagine anyone sitting through that many Dames shows. Gordon Michael Scallion's earth will flood by 2002 was a good one and his stupid maps.

I hope you guys use your diplomatic immunity and get to the bottom of the SaucyRossy/RCH debacle.

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 04:51:55 PM
I hope you guys use your diplomatic immunity and get to the bottom of the SaucyRossy/RCH debacle.

WHAT?  How is it that there is a debacle and no thread(s) for it?

Daggit

No gab cast tonight? I was looking forward to Ponyboysunset's official debut with the guys. The last show was great. The gabcast finally has a great team again. Also there is a disturbance in the torsion field and we need answers.

ziznak

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 13, 2015, 05:46:07 PM
WHAT?  How is it that there is a debacle and no thread(s) for it?
theres a new debacle??? man the debacle to thread ratio may very well become unbalanced at this rate!

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on October 13, 2015, 05:50:18 PM
No gab cast tonight? I was looking forward to Ponyboysunset's official debut with the guys. The last show was great. The gabcast finally has a great team again. Also there is a disturbance in the torsion field and we need answers.

I too was looking forward to PBS on the gabcast. she was a breath of fresh air to the sausage fest. last week was one of the best shows in a long time. great mix of talent on the cast.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: ziznak on October 13, 2015, 05:50:56 PM
theres a new debacle??? man the debacle to thread ratio may very well become unbalanced at this rate!

Check out the last few pages of the RCH/OSOM thread.

ponyboysunset

Thanks all for the love. I love doing it too.

starrmtn001

Hi PBS!  Is there a GabCast tonight?  I've been patiently waiting in the chat room listening to a rerun with Aldous.  LOL  Gotta love Aldous! ;D

nooropathy

Quote from: MV on October 10, 2015, 08:08:55 PM
so this forum software i installed on a server at a pennsylvania truck stop in 2008 has resulted in someone in michigan getting a tattoo. 

mission accomplished.
I live in Michigan and was conceived in Pennsylvania, no tattoo's that I can see, at least without a mirror...there are no coincidences, damn you Dave.

jazmunda

Not sure what the future holds for the GabCast. MV can elaborate.

nbirnes

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 13, 2015, 06:10:06 PM
Thanks all for the love. I love doing it too.

I thought the pace and fun of last week's show was perfection. 👯

inuk2600

Quote from: jazmunda on October 13, 2015, 06:22:02 PM

Pull a Leo and start the JazCast, except you would actually have listeners unlike Leo.

K_Dubb

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 13, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Pull a Leo and start the JazCast, except you would actually have listeners unlike Leo.

Yeah pbs is a fun chick.  And it appears there will be a never-ending supply of drama.  Do it!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on October 13, 2015, 06:27:12 PM
I thought the pace and fun of last week's show was perfection. 👯
We thank you Nancy.
And thanks to everyone else who has made me feel awesome. I seriously love you all, well most of you. Lmao! This forum never ceases to amaze me with the amount of cool people here.

Quote from: henge0stone on October 13, 2015, 04:50:54 PM
You guys should make a list of big prophesies Art Bell guests made in the past and tally them. I guess they would be 100 % misses but it would be fun. Can't imagine anyone sitting through that many Dames shows...

Not so fast, Evelyn once predicted the annual southern California fires and that was mentioned every time she came on afterword.  And don't forget Ed Dames remote viewing Ukraine as the safest place in the world.

The shows involving these kinds of guests are complete crap, not to mention boring - I just skip them

ItsOver

Huh?  Intrigue with MITD, then OSOM, and NOW the GabCast?  How did I end up in Peyton Place instead of The Twilight Zone?

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on October 13, 2015, 07:02:53 PM
Huh?  Intrigue with MITD, then OSOM, and NOW the GabCast?  How did I end up in Peyton Place instead of The Twilight Zone?
You misread the street sign.  You're on Twilight Place, (or is that Peyton Zone?).  It's easy to get confused.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 13, 2015, 07:19:29 PM
can i?
Awwww come on guys... Haven't even heard PBS cohost yet... And we have to have the RCH is a total duck head episode.

And yes, that was autocorrect, but I left it.

GravitySucks

Mercury is no longer in retrograde. We don't need no esplanashuns... We need a GabCast!

BobGrau

GabCast is 2 years old this month... Terrible Twos?

Barfly

The GabCast is better than Art's show and RCH combined, if it dies i will ride my Harley to Cape Girardeau with open pipes and rev it on his doorstep at 4AM until it comes back.
PS, i hate you all, in a nice way

BobGrau

If the GabCast quits, Art has to start a forum about it.

Barfly

Quote from: BobGrau on October 14, 2015, 02:28:35 PM
If the GabCast quits, Art has to start a forum about it.
I ..wait what?
O i see what you did