• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2017, 02:05:04 PM
Sure, I have warm feelings for people. i just don't think they should be the basis of a country's foreign policy, like Hillary and the Dems did. I think it's crucial that we start using more reason and less emotion now.  ;)

Let's reason. My point is she and her family are not a danger or even drain on America. Your taxes went to deport her and not a real criminal. She isn't a rapist, murderer or drug dealer. She and her husband are doing what all good Americans should do.  She is benefiting her community. Are you happy your tax dollars went to break up this family? She certainly shouldn't be the first one out the door

TigerLily

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 23, 2017, 02:29:40 PM
the "dreamers" should be sent to guantanamo bay if their third world shithole wont take them back.

And this one gets to stay because of a freak accident of birth. I will trade miku for Guadalupe

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 02:19:25 PM
From what I read, her husband is illegal as well. He could self-deport to keep the family together

Her felony conviction was for using a stolen SSN.

If she truly came here when she was 14, one has to ask why she didn't apply for Dreamer status. Maybe her felony conviction precluded that. I don't know.

It's not as sad as this guy that killed himself after being deported for the third time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/22/deported-man-commits-suicide-jumping-off-bridge-near-u-s-mexico-border.html

What would happen in Mexico if a US citizen was caught working without a Visa?

And the kids?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

She was the first bad hombre from Arizona to be deported.

She marched into the INS office for her regular visit with her lawyers and a raft of demonstrators in tow.  You don't suppose that the optics were a consideration do you?  And sure enough the press and all other Trump haters jumped all over it.  She is being used as a tool and is part of an attempt to manipulate public opinion and you know it.  Just another subterfuge. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:50:14 PM
Let's reason. My point is she and her family are not a danger or even drain on America. Your taxes went to deport her and not a real criminal. She isn't a rapist, murderer or drug dealer. She and her husband are doing what all good Americans should do.  She is benefiting her community. Are you happy your tax dollars went to break up this family? She certainly shouldn't be the first one out the door

Yeah, I get that you're trying your hardest to demonize anyone who doesn't agree with you but if you really want to be consistent in your reasoning, she was here illegally, was using a stolen SSN so yes, she should be deported. Also, explain to me how she was a benefit to her community?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:53:56 PM
And the kids?

The kids are the responsibility of the parents, not the state or federal government. I have empathy for them. Not sympathy.

You didn't answer my question. What would happen to a US citizen caught living and working in Mexico without a valid visa?

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 23, 2017, 02:58:22 PM
She marched into the INS office for her regular visit with her lawyers and a raft of demonstrators in tow.  You don't suppose that the optics were a consideration do you?  And sure enough the press and all other Trump haters jumped all over it.  She is being used as a tool and is part of an attempt to manipulate public opinion and you know it.  Just another subterfuge.

She marched in for her regular 6 month check-in. Which she always did as prescribed by law. And she was deported by Trump and Friends who decided she needed to go instead of allowing her stay. Where's the subterfuge?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 03:02:37 PM
The kids are the responsibility of the parents, not the state or federal government. I have empathy for them. Not sympathy.

You didn't answer my question. What would happen to a US citizen caught living and working in Mexico without a valid visa?

I don't know

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:06:40 PM
She marched in for her regular 6 month check-in. Which she always did as prescribed by law. And she was deported by Trump and Friends ICE, who were just doing their job, who decided she needed to go instead of allowing her stay. Where's the subterfuge?

FIFY  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2017, 03:01:51 PM
Yeah, I get that you're trying your hardest to demonize anyone who doesn't agree with you but if you really want to be consistent in your reasoning, she was here illegally, was using a stolen SSN so yes, she should be deported. Also, explain to me how she was a benefit to her community?

Working. Paying taxes. Buying shit

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:08:45 PM
Working. Paying taxes. Buying shit

Uh huh...and I'm sure sending a lot of it back to Mexico too. We already have lots of people here to work, buy shit and pay taxes. Anyone else who wants that opportunity can apply legally now, like all other real countries, including your own.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2017, 03:08:14 PM
by Trump and FriendsICE, who were just doing their job

QuoteFIFY  ;)

Who were ordered by Trump and Friends

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:07:36 PM
I don't know

I don't think they would let a US citizen continue living and working for 8-9 years after being convicted of a felony and for 4 years after getting a deportation order.

There seems to be more here than meets the eye.

Seems like this has been a setup to challenge Trump's policies... If not in the courts, then certainly in the press.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:15:08 PM
FIFY  ;)

Who were ordered by Trump and Friends

He's not running a kids show like Obama was. It was ordered by the president of the United States of America. I know you have no self-respect left but maybe you could still respect the office, regardless of who occupies it?  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 03:17:18 PM
I don't think they would let a US citizen continue living and working for 8-9 years after being convicted of a felony and for 4 years after getting a deportation order.

Seems like this has been a setup to challenge Trump's policies... If not in the courts, then certainly in the press.

Don't they have a wall along their Southern border?  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 02:37:53 PM
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article134440999.html

I wonder if the 67% of single black mothers in the country raising 72% of the black kids in the country would agree that "real men provide" and don't think it's sexist.  You call yourself a feminist--where is your concern for those poor women?

=Schlyder=

I had to (court ordered) "join" a 12 step program due to the overdosing of Liberal tears the last couple months.    I am off the wagon now though.   :D LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 03:17:18 PM

You think. I assume you are assuming.  A setup? Her family was broken up

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2017, 03:17:29 PM
He's not running a kids show like Obama was. It was ordered by the president of the United States of America. I know you have no self-respect left but maybe you could still respect the office, regardless of who occupies it?  :)

What? I don't call him Tiny Donald anymore. His name is Trump, right? Or do you prefer the original from his immigrant family, Drumpf?

You know I have no self-respect because ... I don't agree with you?

TigerLily

Quote from: Schlyder7 on February 23, 2017, 03:19:45 PM
I had to (court ordered) "join" a 12 step program due to the overdosing of Liberal tears the last couple months.    I am off the wagon now though.   :D LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Hey. They asked what social justice warriors are losing their shit about today. I'm just supplying the answer

Loved Amy  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:23:45 PM
What? I don't call him Tiny Donald anymore. His name is Trump, right? Or do you prefer the original from his immigrant family, Drumpf?

You know I have no self-respect because ... I don't agree with you?

I'll take that as a no.  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

She bought that cake out of her paycheck. If Dad goes back the kids will be wards of the State. They are citizens

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:33:13 PM
She bought that cake out of her paycheck. If Dad goes back the kids will be wards of the State. They are citizens

They can take their kids with them. If they choose to leave their kids, it is them splitting up the family. No one else.

mikuthing01

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Hey. They asked what social justice warriors are losing their shit about today. I'm just supplying the answer

Loved Amy  :'(

You seem to be a fan of a lot of degenerate law breaking fucktards ~desu

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 03:35:49 PM
They can take their kids with them. If they choose to leave their kids, it is them splitting up the family. No one else.

Yes. ICE had nothing to do with it

I have been to Mexico more times than any of you I am sure.
Every state.
Witnessed first hand Mexico's humane treatment of Indigenous in Chiapas and those neighbors to their south.
Families split up by US officials simply enforcing the law ? BS
Have any of you looked at other countries and how they grant citizenship on a new born of illegal parents ?
Liberal idiots need to do homework and think (oopps that is in conflict with being Liberal)
Oh, getting a license, working, buying property haha just try some of that in Mexico !
Try it in Saudi Arabia
Try it in Israel
Try it in Canada
Try it in Germany

Put all these protestors on planes and boats to the Middle East, Mexico, South America, China and Russia...
"Those countries" need them !

EVERBIDY BITCHING SHOULD RESEARCH OTHER COUNTRY'S LAWS FIRST
(AND IF THEY ARE EVER ENFORCED)