• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: coaster on July 07, 2016, 12:17:06 AM
This thread gets harder to read by the day.

When's it ever been good in the past 7 months? Riddle me that.

LucaParcelli

Currently watching James Comey talk to Congress.

I hope Art is doing the same comfortably at home...

Not sure how good this is for his health... Or mine for that matter...

Hollow Man

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 06, 2016, 11:52:16 PM
Yeah, and I'm sure PaulAltreides thinks that video Art posted from his HOSPITAL BED was filmed by Kubrick on some green screen. Dumb as the day is long, he is.

Nah, it was probably a hologram. Just like Sandy Hook, LOL!   ;)

bobo17

folks
i am seriosly disapointed in my fellow bellgabbers.
i am seriosly thinking of ending my long time relationship with this board
i am seriosly thinking that my importance is not apreciated on this board.
i will give it some thought, and when art gets better i will announce my decision

bobo

Hollow Man

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 07, 2016, 07:21:38 AM
I don`t know if it`s been posted yet (probably has), but Art was released from the Hospital and is resting comfortably at home. Great news!

Excellent! I'm relieved to hear that. I've been worried about the son of a bitch. Good to know he can sleep in his own fuckin' bed, now, and eat something other than shit, LOL. I hope they got him on some really good meds...  ;D

Hollow Man

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 07, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

Yeah, so am I. Hopefully he's got something better to do, haha.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bobo17 on July 07, 2016, 11:24:01 AM
i will give it some thought, and when art gets better i will announce my decision

bobo

Don't feel like you have to.

ItsOver

Quote from: Segundus on July 07, 2016, 09:57:26 AM
I agree.  I am not trying to excuse her, and I suspect that Obama knew exactly why it was 'necessary' and gave tacit approval.  It may not be a coincidence that the day after she was absolved he started a rousing support for her.
The more Comey talks about this before Congress, the worse it sounds.  I'd suggest reading this, Segundus.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216

Trey Gowdy basically had Comey lay out everything wrong with the situation to begin with.

RickySsan

folks
i am seriosly disapointed in my fellow bellgabbers. <-- meh
i am seriosly thinking of ending my long time relationship with this board  <-- Please do
i am seriosly thinking that my importance is not apreciated on this board.  <-- you are correct
i will give it some thought, and when art gets better i will announce my decision  <-- don't delay, do it now!

bobo

Your grammar seriously makes me want to stab my eyeballs with a fork..

LucaParcelli

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2016, 11:35:10 AM
The more Comey talks about this before Congress, the worse it sounds.  I'd suggest reading this, Segundus.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216

Trey Gowdy basically had Comey lay out everything wrong with the situation to begin with.

It's Over... what an appropriate user name...

How exactly does one get to view the hearing in person? Everyone looks so bored and uninterested. They are even taking pictures and checking their phones. It's as if they are forced to be there.

This is such a critical hearing, and most of the questions are uninformed, and the responses are so "careful"... more careful than HRC ever was...

Destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice... NOPE! -_-

This reminds me of the Casey Anthony decision. There was no "smoking gun DNA evidence", but smoke everywhere along with lies... And they get away with murder.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 07, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

Anyone watching it will not doubt come away with a view of what a shameful show House Republicans are putting on.  Comey has beat them down, just like Hillary did in the Benghazi hearings.  Less than two weeks ago these Repug pussies praised Comey for being fair and honest and now they attempt to discredit him because they didn't get the answer they wanted. 

ItsOver

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 07, 2016, 11:41:32 AM

How exactly does one get to view the hearing in person? Everyone looks so bored and uninterested. They are even taking pictures and checking their phones. It's as if they are forced to be there.

This is such a critical hearing, and most of the questions are uninformed, and the responses are so "careful"... more careful than HRC ever was...

This reminds me of the Casey Anthony decision. There was no "smoking gun DNA evidence", but smoke everywhere along with lies... And they get away with murder.
Boy, is "it over."  What a circus.  Time to kick back and enjoy the important stuff.  Screw the D.C. mafia.  ;)

At least we'll always have Bobo.  ;)

Lilith

folks
i am seriosly disapointed in my fellow bellgabbers.
i am seriosly thinking of ending my long time relationship with this board
i am seriosly thinking that my importance is not apreciated on this board.

bobo

You can't leave us, you love us.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 07, 2016, 11:54:50 AM
You can't leave us, you love us.
At least in a vague and touchy-feely sort of way.

Juan

Get well Art.

The only thing I can say for certain about Comey's testimony is that my Congressman came across as an ignorant ass clown rube.  But then it's Congress.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2016, 11:35:10 AM

Trump's choice for AG.  ;D

"In a Tuesday tweet, Trump said that he would pick South Carolina representative and chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi Trey Gowdy as his attorney general . . . ."
http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/boom-donald-trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-liberals-worst-nightmare

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2016, 11:29:50 PM
Would you please learn your place and stop arguing with hollowMAN.  It is most distressing to observe such behavior.

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 07, 2016, 11:12:59 AM
Yes, most unladylike. Tsk tsk tsk...  ;D

Cute, boys. Very cute  :-*

Value Of Pi

Excellent news about Art being out of the hospital, assuming it's true. The thing is, folks, I'm afraid I'll have to remain on the fence until Art posts something at least as convincing as what he posted from the hospital -- the photos from his room and the video of his electronic monitor.

What would that be? I don't know but he could think of something I'm sure. Anyway, as they say in the kidnapping world, I need proof of life.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 07, 2016, 11:50:47 AM
Anyone watching it will not doubt come away with a view of what a shameful show House Republicans are putting on.  Comey has beat them down, just like Hillary did in the Benghazi hearings.  Less than two weeks ago these Repug pussies praised Comey for being fair and honest and now they attempt to discredit him because they didn't get the answer they wanted.

norland2424

Quote from: Value Of Pi on July 07, 2016, 02:04:21 PM
Excellent news about Art being out of the hospital, assuming it's true. The thing is, folks, I'm afraid I'll have to remain on the fence until Art posts something at least as convincing as what he posted from the hospital -- the photos from his room and the video of his electronic monitor.

What would that be? I don't know but he could think of something I'm sure. Anyway, as they say in the kidnapping world, I need proof of life.

Keith posted it on the mitd website.

Art Bell in LV Hospital Update
POSTED ON JULY 3, 2016 IN ART BELL | 27360 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Wednesday 7-06: Art is home and recovering.

Tuesday 7-05: Art is now on the specific antibiotic medication he needs and some pain relief and reduction of symptoms are being observed. Hoping to get Art home soon.

Sunday 7-03: Did the MRI thing, still consuming drugs, no progress report yet.

TigerLily

Quote from: LucaParcelli on July 07, 2016, 11:41:32 AM

This is now just all show for the folks back home so they can brag how tough they were on Hillary but will have  nothing to show for it.

Whitewater cost the taxpayers $5 million to prove only wrongdoing was Bill lied about fellatio. Benghazi cost the taxpayers $7 million with the finding bad people do bad things and we sometimes we get caught underestimating the threat.

The legal arm of the federal government has investigated and made its decision based on the evidence. At this point it is time-wasting, tax money-wasting grandstanding to no practical purpose.  Bread and circuses

analog kid

Quote from: TigerLily on July 07, 2016, 02:46:24 PM
This is now just all show for the folks back home so they can brag how tough they were tough on Hillary but will have  nothing to show for it.
Whitewater cost the taxpayers $5 million to prove only wrongdoing was Bill lied about fellatio. Benghazi cost the taxpayers $7 million with the finding bad people do bad things and we sometimes we get caught underestimating the threat.

The legal arm of the federal government has investigated and made its decision based on the evidence. At this point it is time-wasting, tax money-wasting grandstanding to no practical purpose.

Benghazi was actually at $17 million at one point, if I'm not mistaken, and that was before the eighth investigation was completed. It's long been reported that Kenn Starr's investigation cost around $20 million. All told, we're approaching $200 million in taxpayer dollars spent on these investigations, that have found nothing--a gigantic waste of time and money on conspiracy theories and political shit slinging.

But we're in luck, because the Republicans have already said they want another investigation into the emails. We can expect another four months of daily outrage over the FBI's conclusion as well, leading into November.

Spark node fails bellgab again!!

Zenman

Damn those spark nodes!  :o

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 07, 2016, 08:58:00 PM
Spark node fails bellgab again!!

MV sounded...pissed on twitter about it when i let him know lol

chinaclipper

from Art's FB page an hour ago:

Update on me:

I am now home after five days in what must be one of the greatest Hospitals in the World, St Rose. I am not in good shape, so weak I can not dress myself. I want to Publicly thank my Wife Airyn who never left my side and helped every moment day and night and still is. I went through every test known to Man. Had a hole punched in my Lung, MRI, Pet scans, X-Rays, more blood tests then could be counted, was on Morphine the whole time. Had so many IVs running it started to get hard to find a vein. If I make it I will have the best Wife in the World to thank as well as the best Hospital. Can't really type more now but that is the current situation, more later.
Art

BattyBrooke

Quote from: chinaclipper on July 07, 2016, 09:27:36 PM

Update on me:

I am now home after five days in what must be one of the greatest Hospitals in the World, St Rose. I am not in good shape, so weak I can not dress myself. I want to Publicly thank my Wife Airyn who never left my side and helped every moment day and night and still is. I went through every test known to Man. Had a hole punched in my Lung, MRI, Pet scans, X-Rays, more blood tests then could be counted, was on Morphine the whole time. Had so many IVs running it started to get hard to find a vein. If I make it I will have the best Wife in the World to thank as well as the best Hospital. Can't really type more now but that is the current situation, more later.
Art

Thank you for posting for us non-FBers.

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2016, 09:24:47 PM
MV sounded...pissed on twitter about it when i let him know lol

Brave of you. Lucky he didn't ban you. 

Zenman

Quote from: chinaclipper on July 07, 2016, 09:27:36 PM

Update on me:

Art

Glad you're home, Art. That's the main thing.