• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2016, 10:37:12 PM
There is an easy explanation... There is no Art.

When you joined years ago, newbies were a dime a dozen.  We had more flooding in every day than we knew what to do with and so we felt entitled to mistreat you.  Now, with Art no longer actively attracting new members we have to be a little more careful.  We have to be patient and kind in order to lure them in before we turn on them...

Glass of cold milk and a stack of Oreo's works well also .....

Art who ... ?

JesusJuice

I don't really listen to the torrents and pirate streams for the old Art C2C shows. I prefer just listening to Somewhere In Time. I listen to KNWZ since they are available on TuneIn.

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time
Saturday - July 16, 2016
Hosted by Art Bell - Somewhere In Time

From 6-10pm PT, Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 7/2/96 for a night of Open Lines with such topics as Area 51, the truth about tobacco, and a power outage across the Southwest that left millions in the dark.

Quote from: dipp on July 14, 2016, 11:42:15 PM
'
yr wife doesn't come on here. 
but lets get pass all that. what's really shitty, is seeing  you have a wife and kids at home, and come on bg, where its a safe place (knowing you'll never meet any of these ppl) and find it a place to bang yr pud talking about sex with the guys here knowing you're safe to do so. < I get muh Jimmies off real good, too
then i guess you get off here, (pardon the pun), and go to bed with your wife and wake up to your kids and her.
you're a real winner you are. < oh noes :'( :'( :'(

now i'm done here r. < Uber dramatic mic drop with the extra 'r'

What's it like being mentally ♿?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2016, 03:51:27 PM
Heretic!  MV is The One.  THE One and Only!  He shall smite the Hoagster cultists with the refuse of Falkie, as Bobo, The Disciple, shall have his way with Falkie!  Pray for Goatse.

I was on my way to believing that "MV is The One" when he told me to crash into a bridge abutment. So I never crossed over that metaphorical bridge. Anyone who is The One could stand to take some polite and constructive criticism of his management style without losing his cookies.

Oh, I forgot, this is BellGab.  Anything goes.

ItsOver

MV Butthurt Syndrome.  It runs deep.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Value Of Pi on July 16, 2016, 02:56:31 PM
I was on my way to believing that "MV is The One" when he told me to crash into a bridge abutment. So I never crossed over that metaphorical bridge. Anyone who is The One could stand to take some polite and constructive criticism of his management style without losing his cookies.

Oh, I forgot, this is BellGab.  Anything goes.

Why are you still alive?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2016, 03:20:49 PM
MV Butthurt Syndrome.  It runs deep.

AKA the disappointment that comes from discovering that one's potential Lord and Savior is only human. OTOH, it really is tough being a god. So, you always have to keep that in mind and not let the small stuff bother you.

starrmtn001

Hi Art!  Here's something I hope will give you a chuckle. ;) ;D

Stan Freberg Commercials

https://youtu.be/N1O14qFimE4

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on July 16, 2016, 03:32:23 PM
AKA the disappointment that comes from discovering that one's potential Lord and Savior is only human. OTOH, it really is tough being a god. So, you always have to keep that in mind and not let the small stuff bother you.

https://youtu.be/KLvUTVcYSfw

Quote from: mv on July 21, 2010, 07:53:36 PM
i don't recall if it's been covered yet in this thread, but the WORST guest EVER would have to be UFO freak billy meier's "american representative" michael horn.  what an arse log.  no credibility whatsoever.  do you guys recall the interview art did with him several years ago, and at the end of the interview, as the music was fading in, horn revealed he's hawking a fucking music cd he produced?  art was clearly nonplussed.  what an awful way for an already dubious guest to lock out.

edit:  here's a page where you can hear samples of horn's cd.  absolutely ponderous horse shit.  additionally, he sings about as well as a throat cancer patient.

LOL! Now he's a member here.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 16, 2016, 04:12:11 PM
LOL! Now he's a member here.

Thats the dude that looks like a penis right? Lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: norland2424 on July 16, 2016, 08:33:09 PM
Thats the dude that looks like a penis right? Lol

A cute one. Oops I mean, a cut one.

This has to be the coolest promo graphic in the world.  Art was the first "cat guy" on the internet.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2016, 08:41:05 PM
A cute one. Oops I mean, a cut one.

He needs his hood back. He looks so cold.

Sailormannn

H'mm. Just noticed on Art's Facebook that all of his recent posts and comments about his recent hospital stay have been removed. I wonder what's up?

boxman

Quote from: Sailormannn on July 18, 2016, 07:24:05 PM
H'mm. Just noticed on Art's Facebook that all of his recent posts and comments about his recent hospital stay have been removed. I wonder what's up?
Another attempt to get us to give him attention again I guess and judging by your reaction it seems like it worked.

scottydawg

Fer Shame, Fer Shame, Fer Shame! You little non-believing bastards!!! Time to sic Father Martin's Evil Sister, Mother Mary Fuckin Keerist on your heathen souls!
[attachment id=1 msg=864288]

TigerLily

July 20, 2016. First anniversary of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert start up

Quote from: TigerLily on July 18, 2016, 11:58:04 PM

RIP

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on July 18, 2016, 11:58:04 PM

Days of building anticipation long gone. Art's Tarts still had not been constituted. People still liked (Redacted). Art still smoked too much. Hoagland was an idiot. Everybody's biggest bitch was that they could only use PayPal to sign up. Trump would never make it to New Hampshire.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 19, 2016, 12:01:23 AM
Days of building anticipation long gone. Art's Tarts still had not been constituted. People still liked (Redacted). Art still smoked too much. Hoagland was an idiot. Everybody's biggest bitch was that they could only use PayPal to sign up. Trump would never make it to New Hampshire.

When we were young and naive and the future was full of possibilities.  And Art was on the air again live  :'(

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 19, 2016, 12:01:23 AM
Ah, back in the "good 'ole days" ?  8)

You must admit, we did have fun.