• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BattyBrooke

Quote from: coaster on July 03, 2016, 06:54:05 PM
Doctors need to make their boat payments somehow. The AMA are crooks. My mothers surgeon said "we made a mistake" at her bedside. He faked cried. Lawsuits pending. Fuck these goons.

Most of them have been out of medical school for decades and are apathetic, soulless crooks who refuse to further their education to catch up with current treatments and diagnostics.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 03, 2016, 07:49:34 PM
Hopefully this will pan out...

KILL CANCER IN HOURS Boffin discovers light can be used to destroy tumours in just two hours
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1385404/light-can-kill-cancer-in-just-two-hours/

This is the best piece of news about cancer treatment I've read in a long time. Simply amazing, and the fact that it's be effective on all forms of cancer is just wonderful. Even the bit about them using the proteins from Anthrax to fight it is good news. Thanks for posting, Aldous!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 03, 2016, 07:41:46 PM
Yeah he needs to turn off the damn TV.  News is not conducive to healing! 

Looks like they are treating him for sepsis with 2 antibiotics; Zosyn, and the big gun, Vancomycin.  Hope his vitals are stable.  Get well soon Art.  Sending positive healing thoughts/prayers/white light and anything else that could possibly help you feel better.  💕

Uh, oh. You said "sepsis". If they know what that is, there'll be at least 2 or 3 BellGabbers chasing you around the forum yelling "off with her head!".

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 03, 2016, 11:22:23 PM
This is the best piece of news about cancer treatment I've read in a long time. Simply amazing, and the fact that it's be effective on all forms of cancer is just wonderful. Even the bit about them using the proteins from Anthrax to fight it is good news. Thanks for posting, Aldous!

Does this treatment breach the blood-brain barrier? Chemotherapy can't...

WOTR

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 03, 2016, 11:12:35 PM
It is a strange thing to do... More than anything, I don't want him to be in pain.

I recognize it may be in poor taste- but there is a solution to pain. ;)

BattyBrooke

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2016, 11:35:49 PM
I recognize it may be in poor taste- but there is a solution to pain. ;)

Okay, Sacha Baron Cohen.

SciFiAuthor

Get well soon Art.

WOTR

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 04, 2016, 12:26:36 AM
Okay, Sacha Baron Cohen.
I had to look him up... And I can honestly say that I still do not get the reference.  Just the same, I figure that if Art can come here and joke about committing suicide, most things are fair game. 

Besides, if he is bored one evening and looking at the forum, it will (hopefully) remind him to keep an eye on his nurse.  You just never know when you will find another Christine Malèvre or another Niels H... so it may be best to just feign not being in pain.  8)

BattyBrooke

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2016, 12:32:06 AM
I had to look him up... And I can honestly say that I still do not get the reference.  Just the same, I figure that if Art can come here and joke about committing suicide, most things are fair game. 

Besides, if he is bored one evening and looking at the forum, it will (hopefully) remind him to keep an eye on his nurse.  You just never know when you will find another Christine Malèvre or another Niels H... so it may be best to just feign not being in pain.  8)

I missed the post where he joked about suicide, but I'm not surprised. The Sacha reference will be lost on you unless you've seen his movies. His humour is the most offensive around but funny as hell, in my opinion. He jokes about topics that make people squirm. I love it.

WOTR

Got it... Thanks.  I cannot find the reference on BG very easily- but http://horrorreport.com/art-bell/art-bell-responds-again/ has a brief run down. Basically, Art had made a post (from what I recall) where he sounded hurt and despondent and then followed it up with "My goodness I was watching a show on the DVR with my child Bride and come back to this?  Of course I am not going to commit sewerpipe, I said all that tounge in cheek and I did not say anything that was not said here and over and over, spread out over 106 pages or so. My skin as I age is indeed getting thinner but my public skin has never been thicker. I just thought you would like to see how the same words used here would sound coming from me."

Anyhow, I remember laughing... I guess it may not have been "joking about suicide", but I seem to recall after his post people all telling him that it will be fine and some people being quite concerned... and then the post about sewerpipe...

effluenza

Quote from: Airyn Brotherhood on July 04, 2016, 06:36:48 AM
King of Kings can take credit for that one. I only know Art Bell as a shill for the Corporates, the Jews and the Israelis. I don't know who Airyn is or why they spell their name like the slaves.

Da fuck is happening to this site? This shit needs to be cleaned up. I'm outta here.

effluenza

Quote from: Airyn Brotherhood on July 04, 2016, 06:46:59 AM
(((effluenza)))

What the fuck is that supposed to mean anyway. King of Kings is a fucking asshole for directing you and your ilk here. You too mikuthing. You're all Nazis. If you need to be Nazis then keep it in your own thread and don't pollute the rest of the board. MV should ban the lot of you.

Daggit

Go back to Germany Nazis. We don't want your kind here.

weeberwubber

Quote from: effluenza on July 04, 2016, 06:43:38 AM
Da fuck is happening to this site? This shit needs to be cleaned up. I'm outta here.

Open the door and outfluenza

bobo17

folks
the MEETING is temporailary on hold
I have heard through my network of contacts that art is in the hospital again.
i will resume the mission when art is fealing better.
please keep this confidential, as i don't no if art and reamona want this info pubic

bobo17

Disheartened

Quote from: bobo17 on July 04, 2016, 11:02:32 AM
folks
please keep this confidential, as i don't no if art and reamona want this info pubic

bobo17
You are supposedly good friends with Art but you don't know Ramona died years ago? Go away BoBo, you are a moron. You are neither funny nor entertaining so I can only suspect you are mentally ill.

Robert

Quote from: Disheartened on July 04, 2016, 12:12:54 PMYou are supposedly good friends with Art but you don't know Ramona died years ago? Go away BoBo, you are a moron. You are neither funny nor entertaining so I can only suspect you are mentally ill.
I think s/he's at least trying to be funny, & did make me smile a little.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Robert on July 04, 2016, 01:13:47 PM
I think s/he's at least trying to be funny, & did make me smile a little.

Even a stupid broken clock is funny twice a day.

ge30542

Quote from: Disheartened on July 04, 2016, 12:12:54 PM
You are supposedly good friends with Art but you don't know Ramona died years ago? Go away BoBo, you are a moron. You are neither funny nor entertaining so I can only suspect you are mentally ill.
He's also a fuckin maroon.

zeebo

Quote from: effluenza on July 04, 2016, 06:54:12 AM
... If you need to be Nazis then keep it in your own thread and don't pollute the rest of the board. ...

Good point.  Fascism generally belongs in the Politics section. 

Quote from: zeebo on July 04, 2016, 01:48:23 PM
Good point.  Fascism generally belongs in the Politics section.

zeeb heil!

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on July 04, 2016, 01:48:23 PM
Fascism generally belongs in the Politics section.
Top right?

BattyBrooke

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2016, 12:56:25 AM
Got it... Thanks.  I cannot find the reference on BG very easily- but http://horrorreport.com/art-bell/art-bell-responds-again/ has a brief run down. Basically, Art had made a post (from what I recall) where he sounded hurt and despondent and then followed it up with "My goodness I was watching a show on the DVR with my child Bride and come back to this?  Of course I am not going to commit sewerpipe, I said all that tounge in cheek and I did not say anything that was not said here and over and over, spread out over 106 pages or so. My skin as I age is indeed getting thinner but my public skin has never been thicker. I just thought you would like to see how the same words used here would sound coming from me."

Anyhow, I remember laughing... I guess it may not have been "joking about suicide", but I seem to recall after his post people all telling him that it will be fine and some people being quite concerned... and then the post about sewerpipe...

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Sewerpipe will never stop being funny.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: bobo17 on July 04, 2016, 11:02:32 AM
folks

bobo17

Monotonous dullard ....

Hog

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 03, 2016, 10:54:50 PM
LOL! 

You and Hog should appreciate this.  It's so true.  I have sympathy for people in pain but the drug seekers will work your last nerve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUDJXQNP9yg
Thats a good one. 

I have heard "I'm allergic to this and that, as well as codeine." Which usually leaves Oxycodone(percocet/Oxycontin) as the drugs that wuld be given as next up the opiate ladder.  I also personally have a sensitivity to large doses of codeine, so when I was having a procedure done, I told the intake nurse just that and I got the "Hmm is this guy a drug seeking patient".

In my personal practice I treat pain as the 6th vital sign.

I do also empathize with pain patients, as well as the drug seekers as both are sick people in need of help.  You are so right though, they are some of the most trying patients.  I occasionally find dealing with family members of patients trying at times as well. We just all have to remember that we are all human, sometimes mistakes happen, but as a whole, there are a lot of small miracles that happen everyday in many different ways.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2016, 09:13:53 PM
I guess I need to go to your hospital next time.  I was about ready to hit the street in my gown and search for a local pusher.
That sucks, untreated or undertreated pain certainly doesnt help the healing process, and sometimes different people require different interventions.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 03, 2016, 11:22:23 PM
Ive also seen the use of HIV, Measles and other diseases being used to shrink and eliminate brain tumours. The researchers were using the word "cure".  It was an amazing piece of science.
I admit I havent read the piece that Aldous has posted, but will now.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2016, 08:50:52 PM
Ive also seen the use of HIV, Measles and other diseases being used to shrink and eliminate brain tumours. The researchers were using the word "cure".  It was an amazing piece of science.
I admit I havent read the piece that Aldous has posted, but will now.

peace
Hog

VICE1 year ago
"We're no longer talking about a treatment. We're actually talking about a cure." +VICE returns to HBO with a report on the viruses that might kill cancer.

one part  HIV used to cure Cancer, another section deals with the cold virus another was smallpox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlK-PeCfezM

Amazing stuff.

peace
Hog

zeebo

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2016, 08:42:16 PM
That sucks, untreated or undertreated pain certainly doesnt help the healing process, and sometimes different people require different interventions.

Agree.  I had a really bad injury some years ago - the pain was so relentless I literally could not sleep at all.  Went to the E.R. begging for anything to take the edge off, just so I could sleep - but they flat-out refused.  I ended up staying awake for like 5 days straight, thought I was gonna go nuts.  No reason they couldn't give a non-renewable script good for a week or so, like they do with antibio's.  Over-caution led to neglectful care imho.