• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

jazmunda

Trailer # 3 Preview (Not for public consumption yet).

https://youtu.be/WMzsBTrfHJU

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on June 15, 2015, 02:19:41 AM
Trailer # 3 Preview (Not for public consumption yet).

https://youtu.be/WMzsBTrfHJU

If it's not posted on BellGab FIRST, it's just another trailer.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 15, 2015, 09:32:54 AM
If it's not posted on BellGab FIRST, it's just another trailer.

[Falkie]This is designed to make me money[/Falkie]

jazmunda

Topics for discussion.
Art Bell - obviously
News about the GIS returning minus Chunga and Art's comments regarding him.
Could talk about guests/topics we are excited about - prompt calls
Disucss how we plan on listening - prompt calls
Favorite threads - mine is the Name and Avatar suggestion thread - prompt calls
Based on eddie potentially meeting up with Bellgabbers at a Rush concert we could re-take a look at would you meet up with people from a forum? What setting?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on June 15, 2015, 05:27:15 PM
Topics for discussion.
Art Bell - obviously
News about the GIS returning minus Chunga and Art's comments regarding him.
Could talk about guests/topics we are excited about - prompt calls
Disucss how we plan on listening - prompt calls
Favorite threads - mine is the Name and Avatar suggestion thread - prompt calls
Based on eddie potentially meeting up with Bellgabbers at a Rush concert we could re-take a look at would you meet up with people from a forum? What setting?

These are great.  Agree on the Name & Avatar Suggestions for New Members, that thread is wrong-comedy-theater-gold.  I was thinking some of these similar topics, so I'd like to kindly ask you to stop stealing notes off my desk.   ;D  Looking forward to another fun show.

eddie dean

All very good topics Jaz. Art and mitd will be a staple topic for every show, I suspect.
BTW Jaz the trailers just keep getting better!

Heather Wade

Can we add how creepy MV's new avatar is to the topic list?  Been meaning to tell you MV, well done, not sure if it's the hair hearts, the long hair, the forehead, or that he's standing in front of a shower that creeps me out the most. 

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 16, 2015, 01:50:22 AM
Can we add how creepy MV's new avatar is to the topic list?  Been meaning to tell you MV, well done, not sure if it's the hair hearts, the long hair, the forehead, or that he's standing in front of a shower that creeps me out the most.

It's the sum of all its parts. Also every part on its own is completely fucked up.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on June 16, 2015, 01:42:36 AM
All very good topics Jaz. Art and mitd will be a staple topic for every show, I suspect.
BTW Jaz the trailers just keep getting better!

Thanks Eddie. Mars is next. Then UFOs and then maybe ghosts.

What time are we meeting pre show?

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on June 16, 2015, 02:12:21 AM
Thanks Eddie. Mars is next. Then UFOs and then maybe ghosts.

What time are we meeting pre show?

Cool!
Approx. 15-20 min till 7pm pst

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on June 16, 2015, 01:55:28 PM
eddie, here is the liner:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh8743ggt90kyy5/001_Tom%20Intro.wav?dl=0

Thanks mang.
Are you planning on sending out email or pm notifications to promote both shows tonight?

Give me a call on my cell when you are ready to drop the stream.

Heather Wade

Thanks for being a good sport, eddie.  Kidding, always.   8)

*Just wanted to add good timing hanging up on certain creepy callers tonight.

jazmunda

If you ruined this for us (and for (redacted)) then you are dead to me eddie!

:P

eddie dean

It's all good. Spectacular as a matter of fact!
A bit of controversy is usually a good thing. Not that I believe playing my art fail call on the show will harm Art or anger him  in the slightest. I'm sure he got a chuckle out of the drama. It was rather unnerving, more than I expected, to see him in the chat & playing along!   :o
It's always a learning experience for me when I'm on the show and I always enjoy hanging out with you all! :)

Glad you called MV!
I unintentionally saved the recording as a mono file! oops. It will be fine for talk.
It's mastered and ready to go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9r7vyl9aqnqjhx/gabcast_20150616.mp3?dl=0

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on June 16, 2015, 11:45:06 PM
A bit of controversy is usually a good thing. Not that I believe playing my art fail call on the show will harm Art or anger him  in the slightest. I'm sure he got a chuckle out of the drama. It was rather unnerving, more than I expected, to see him in the chat & playing along!   :o
It's always a learning experience for me when I'm on the show and I always enjoy hanging out with you all! :)

Glad you called MV!
I unintentionally saved the recording as a mono file! oops. It will be fine for talk.

Eddie Dean's soundtrack for the day. :P

https://youtu.be/1ytCEuuW2_A

Heather Wade

Glad you called MV!

It was surreal that Art was in the chat playing along with it.  Sorry for laughing like a fool too much on the air.  It was really funny to hear you react, had ya there for a second. 

MV/Liberace!

will there be glossy liner notes?  where are the master tapes stored?  will there be a future hires release?  are there any unreleased tracks?  who engineered the recording?  where was it recorded?  will it be available on itunes?  these are things i must know.

MV/Liberace!

hey you guys... throw me together some show notes.

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
will there be glossy liner notes?  where are the master tapes stored?  will there be a future hires release?  are there any unreleased tracks?  who engineered the recording?  where was it recorded?  will it be available on itunes?  these are things i must know.

Are you kidding sir. This is a Vandeven Ent. production in association with the absent minded Eddie Dean - junior engineer extraordinaire! A shitty mono mp3 @ 128kbps with intermittent 'beeps' is the best you can expect. Hiss is just an added feature, for that classic analog ambience. ;)

I'll post show notes  in a bit

onan

some guy called and said he was MV... I didn't believe him. Then some other callers, all of whom blamed Eddie for Art Bell retiring instead of continuing a show, did in fact call in. Redacted is still refusing to send nekkid pics. Jaz on the other hand... My mom called in and tried to make me interesting to other women.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 01:03:46 PM
hey you guys... throw me together some show notes.

I stole Jaz's notes.   ;D   

eddie dean

Quote from: june 16,2015 gabcast descriptionThe discussion about Art Bell's upcomming new show 'Midnight in the Desert' continues. The phone lines are flooded with excitement, intrigue and Birthday wishes for Art, as the hosts ( Onan, (Redacted), Jazmunda & Eddie Dean) take calls and feild questions from the Bellgab community.
Jazmunda talks about  his popular Art Bell video trailers and speaks about the Ross Mitchell audio clip.
Eddie is in hot water for possibly violating the non-compete.
This last sentences can be ommited if it's douchy or self serving.
Or the entire thing rewritten, edited or combined with other ideas

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on June 17, 2015, 02:36:19 PM
The discussion about Art Bell's upcomming new show 'Midnight in the Desert' continues. The phone lines are flooded with excitement, intrigue and Birthday wishes for Art, as the hosts ( Onan, (Redacted), Jazmunda & Eddie Dean) take calls and feild questions from the Bellgab community.
Jazmunda talks about  his popular Art Bell video trailers and speaks about the Ross Mitchell audio clip.
Eddie is in hot water for possibly violating the non-compete.

This last sentences can be ommited if it's douchy or self serving.
Or the entire thing rewritten, edited or combined with other ideas

i'm going to have to ask that we remove all instances of the words "as" and "in".  only then will it be ready.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
some guy called and said he was MV... I didn't believe him. Then some other callers, all of whom blamed Eddie for Art Bell retiring instead of continuing a show, did in fact call in. Redacted is still refusing to send nekkid pics. Jaz on the other hand... My mom called in and tried to make me interesting to other women.

haha :D
I luv you man! I Dont mean to get weird, but can I haz ur adres?

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 02:40:12 PM

i'm going to have to ask that we remove all instances of the words "as" and "in".  only then will it be ready.

haha
I'll write an App for that right away! ;D

jazmunda

What happened to White Crow?

And on the day he actually came through for me.

onan

Quote from: eddie dean on June 17, 2015, 02:45:12 PM
haha :D
I luv you man! I Dont mean to get weird, but can I haz ur adres?

You don't wanna play video games, do you?

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2015, 06:54:47 PM
You don't wanna play video games, do you?

Maybe.  :-*

heater

falkie shut up

[this is all I will post, or say on a podcast until flakie gives in to my demands]