• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

This is when you see George's true avarice.

George, you are being undone by your greed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 22, 2017, 12:23:34 PM
This is when you see George's true avarice.

George, you are being undone by your greed.

At least he hasn't gone out and bought shit and ethernet cables he can't afford nor knows how to use. Give him credit, hater.

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 12:20:25 PM
Well if the pm I recieved from my contact in the Cabalâ,,¢ is anything to go by; things might be developing on that score.

It is the next logical move, is it not?

I'm thinking this would make a nice tail gate wrap on the Highlander

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 12:14:37 PM
He's pushing limits that shouldn't be pushed.

A 2017 Highlander Hybrid Stroke Eye Edition might appear in MV's driveway next..........

As long as it isn't blue, that might upset Kathy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 12:29:17 PM
It is the next logical move, is it not?

I'm thinking this would make a nice tail gate wrap on the Highlander

Or....

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 12:41:51 PM
This on each front door panel?

I think that's a winner, although these entry brings the Incisors into play:

Ok.  The Incisor bit was uncalled for.   I'll feel bad now.  Well.  For.  Minutes maybe.................

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 22, 2017, 12:53:27 PM
Is he threatening to report Fifi to the IRS?

I got the impression he questioned if the grateful recipients of her gracious generosity were declaring the gifts to the IRS. He couldn't care less about it though, unless it was just to spite him. Oh, and he WANTS the money and a better vehicle than a mere Prius. I wonder why he doesn't want an American vehicle? He's a patriot goddammit.

Quote from: Chefist on January 22, 2017, 12:53:27 PM
Is he threatening to report Fifi to the IRS?

As a concerned citizen, Falkie need not worry about those benefiting from FiFi's generosity.

Gift taxes are paid by the giver.  It's there to ensure very wealthy people aren't evading the estate tax by giving their assets away untaxed during their lifetime.

The annual limit is $14,000 per person, per recipient, so a married couple (such as parents) can give another married couple (such as a married child) $56,000 per year free of the tax

WOTR

Quote from: effluenza on January 22, 2017, 05:17:17 AM
SewerLAB?

MV might be able to get a government grant for conducting this fucked up social experiment.
Wow... You don't think that he is funded 100% by the "alphabet boys?"

Jackstar would be very disappointed in your apparent inability to see through the transparent psyops.  (Or at least he would pretend to be.)  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 22, 2017, 01:19:53 PM
As a concerned citizen, Falkie need not worry about FiFi's benefactors.

Gift taxes are paid by the giver.  It's there to ensure very wealthy people aren't evading the estate tax by giving their assets away untaxed during their lifetime.

The annual limit is $14,000 per person, per recipient, so a married couple (such as parents) can give another married couple (such as a married child) $56,000 per year free of the tax

Some might think Senda has breathtaking arrogance to say he's pissed off that Fifi has the audacity to decide who she gives her own money to. Its only his close contacts and TCofTpJâ,,¢ who really know he deserves all and any gifting she might choose to hand out. Its none of her business.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 22, 2017, 01:40:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdn1-rl3I7Y

:o. Let me get this right; he makes cheap digs at French wine and cheese, and then offers to show his bedroom to Imogene-Guieselle (Fifi's real name)? A woman who sleeps under silk sheets. His bedroom.

chefist

Justin from the Dark Web...

I got this nice comment from a fan. It means a lot as there are times I feel alone in fighting the good fight against the haters and trolls.

“I am very sorry to hear about Coast to Coast. That is how I discovered you! I enjoy your videos so much I became a subscriber. I am thrilled with every new Pittsburgh Guy video that appears. I like you and enjoy your voice, but most of all I admire your common decency and integrity, something that is not that common anymore. I sympathize with you over the pointless attacks you endure from scumbags and sewer rats. Try to ignore them and even block them if they persist. I plan to watch your videos for a long time to come and support you whenever I can. I am so glad that you continue to produce such fine, decent work George!”
----------------------
According to MV's post on Twitter, its true.
If so, I want nothing further to do,with SWT.
And since he is not answering, it makes me believe it even more.
--------------------------
Ok Gerry. YOU try to see if he will answer you.
He's ignoring me.
---------------------------
If he and his wife really did this, combined they are even bigger assholes than anyone on Sewergab, with the exception of MV.
And how do you disprove it ?
----------------------------

What kind of woman makes a present to her husbands friends biggest enemy AND the owner of a site that he claims he dislikes so vehemently.
Its bullshit and you should know it.
Quit making excuses for inexcusable and immoral behavior done solely to hurt someone SHE doesn't like.

I do NOT believe that his wife or him will ever help me.
He's already said she considers me a Sewergabber but obvious not the owner of the fucking site.

His silence speaks volumes.
And some wounds are too big to ever heal.
They fester, grow gangrenous and the patient dies.

As for calling them assholes if they did this, knowing what SWT knows about me and the harassment I have suffered at the hands of MV and his troll site, if the dildo fits...

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

:o. Let me get this right; he makes cheap digs at French wine and cheese, and then offers to show his bedroom to Imogene-Guieselle (Fifi's real name)? A woman who sleeps under silk sheets. His bedroom.

"That's why I need land!"    Beautiful..................

bateman

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

I bet she can't wait to receive her 'big hug' in that cozy bedroom.

WOTR

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 12:28:58 PM
We've heard it from the horses mouth, not just rumors.  Good thing he hasn't seen a picture of it.
Fifi struck me as an amazing woman, when I met her.  Generous to a fault- but she did not strike me as someone to put up with BS or outright begging.  I'm sure that SWT has brought his masters plight up to her in conversation- and even that he went so far as to suggest that she help George out.  However, he would need to be careful not to cross the line between suggesting and begging.  With the requirement to be subtle securing the funds for George, he needs to be very careful not to overstep his bounds and jeopardize his own relationship with her or have her harden her heart towards Senda.

Fifi did not appear to be impressed by begging nor moved by a sense of entitlement.  She seems to be moved those who are in need and quietly bear their burdens.  George's latest video is certainly crossing those lines where he risks putting her off of helping and requiring many more months of SWT advocating for George.  I only hope she is not in the room while SWT plays this video for the first time.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 22, 2017, 11:30:52 AM
I'm so thrilled that FiFi loves Sewergab.  I want to thank her for her overly generous, unsolicited donation to the Genesis Project and GabbingNowâ,,¢.  She would not reveal who mentioned me to her, (Although I suspect MV or Ol Gerry), but whoever you are, I want to thank you, especially for mentioning that I was in need of a good computer while my good one is in the shop. (She told me to keep it! It's more awesome than anything I have ever even seen before)! Further details will not be forthcoming, as I don't want details to get back to George.  It might be too much for him to deal with.
That is SUCH great news brig! I simply can't think of a more deserving person! You bust your ass putting out content for us and see? Good things did come!

BREAKING NEWS: Fifi and THE FIFI ENDOWMENT FUND have already made the financial commitment to take my crew to all the major film festivals! First class accommodations are being booked for Sundance, Cannes and the Berlin festival! The generosity shown by Fifi seems to be boundless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yVfI0nVLWs

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 11:34:52 AM
Well perhaps he can win the 2017 HGTV Dream Home?

Wonder how long it would take him to take it from a paradise by the ocean and turn it into an uninhabitable, cat piss riddled,
packed to the rafters with crap, filthy shit hole?    9 months maybe?

I wonder how many toilets are in there Walks_At_Night?

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 01:41:25 PM
Some might think Senda has breathtaking arrogance to say he's pissed off that Fifi has the audacity to decide who she gives her own money to. Its only his close contacts and TCofTpJâ,,¢ who really know he deserves all and any gifting she might choose to hand out. Its none of her business.
Precisely what I knew, that Fifi needs to be brought up to speed !
Where does she get off thinking that is her decision who she bestows gifts on ?
Falkie has spoken and let her know he would at this point in time NOT be satisfied with anything LESS than
1. $25,000.00 (US)
2. Highlander HYBRID customized to his speciations (with a gas credit card to be paid for by Fifi)
3. Prius HYBRID for his girlfriend Kathy (ditto on card)
4. Land (minimum of 150 acres) of his choosing (irrigation and landscaping of course included)
5. A Falkie approved customer designed CARGO CONTAINER(S) new Casa Senda
6. Furnishings for his new hovel (to be assumed)
7. OF COURSE ANYTHING ELSE FALKIE MIGHT THINK OF
in closing I, personally, am shocked that SWT has not educated his beloved wife, Fifi, on Falkie's SPOT ON OPINIONS REGARDING HER MONEY !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 22, 2017, 01:51:57 PM
"That's why I need land!"    Beautiful..................

Well? What's the problem? He needs it, goddamm you!!! He should have it given, its his fucking right. So STFU.

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on January 22, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

----------------------------
What kind of woman makes a present to her husbands friends biggest enemy AND the owner of a site that he claims he dislikes so vehemently.
Its bullshit and you should know it.
Quit making excuses for inexcusable and immoral behavior done solely to hurt someone SHE doesn't like.
How does this man not understand?  Fifi has a business empire to run- she is concerned about the fortunes of her company and her family.  I'm sure that she simply recalled SWT once mentioning "sewergab" in better days when George was here with his fortress and things were great and gifted MV the money and Prius based on out of date information (SWT's long since forgotten affection of this site.)

It was a gesture of love and devotion to her husband. While the information that she used to make the judgement was out of date, that does not make the gift any less moving to those of us who know her.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 22, 2017, 01:56:30 PM
I wonder how many toilets are in there Walks_At_Night?
of course, Falkie would remove all the doors of the toilets and make sure each has a plunger !

Quote from: WOTR on January 22, 2017, 02:00:50 PM
How does this man not understand?  Fifi has a business empire to run- she is concerned about the fortunes of her company and her family.  I'm sure that she simply recalled SWT once mentioning "sewergab" in better days when George was here with his fortress and things were great and gifted MV the money and Prius based on out of date information (SWT's long since forgotten affection of this site.)

It was a gesture of love and devotion to her husband. While the information that she used to make the judgement was out of date, that does not make the gift any less moving to those of us who know her.
and that is NO excuse !
Falkie DESERVES it, damnit !