• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2020, 06:05:27 PM
Of course you’d think that. You have the brainpan of a lowly stagecoach robber.

Tsssssssssssssssssssss doc is feisty tonite!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 06:15:47 PM
Dubb, please explain the hair.  Why two colors?  Why half a head colored?  Does purple rule over lime green?

Oh I could write a book on this!  The rainbow at B3 and the pink/blue at C3 are pretty self-explanatory, pink and blue having non-binary or trans meaning that I am sure, given his careful halfsies on them, the fat goateed fellow would be willing to expound upon at length.  Despite his non-binary status he has to have a beard because of his bulbous chin, which must gall him terribly.

Particolored or motley evoke the jester or fool and the social and class transgressions that role enjoyed.  The colors themselves are changed regularly so they do not usually have any more significance than a mood ring.  Once you have bleached all the natural color out of your hair, a weekly dye job with a temporary dye, supplemented with the colored shampoos in every shade that are now available to retard washout, preserve the intensity for a while until you are ready for something else.  Bleaching out and dyeing eyebrows to match is very chef's kiss.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 06:33:10 PM
Tsssssssssssssssssssss doc is feisty tonite!

C'mon.  Fire up Doc!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2020, 06:32:27 PM
So, George Soros and the DNC actually paid these clowns to stir up trouble? Seems like they would’ve done it for free.

They do do it for free but he pays to bail them out daily, which can add up if you are living in your car.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 06:43:34 PM
Oh I could write a book on this!  The rainbow at B3 and the pink/blue at C3 are pretty self-explanatory, pink and blue having non-binary or trans meaning that I am sure, given his careful halfsies on them, the fat goateed fellow would be willing to expound upon at length.  Despite his non-binary status he has to have a beard because of his bulbous chin, which must gall him terribly.

Particolored or motley evoke the jester or fool and the social and class transgressions that role enjoyed.  The colors themselves are changed regularly so they do not usually have any more significance than a mood ring.  Once you have bleached all the natural color out of your hair, a weekly dye job with a temporary dye, supplemented with the colored shampoos in every shade that are now available to retard washout, preserve the intensity for a while until you are ready for something else.  Bleaching out and dyeing eyebrows to match is very chef's kiss.
Wow.  I never realized being a radical required so much hair care  Times were so much simpler in my day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 06:50:59 PM
Wow.  I never realized being a radical required so much hair care  Times were so much simpler in my day.

Dirty hippie. ::)

albrecht

A1 doesn't look quite real. More like when police do those etch-a-sketch of a perp when the vic describes her rapist. "No thicker hair." "No his glasses weren't wire frame but black" "no beard. A mustache, yes I remember that mustache...."
And A4 looks he has been involved in a fire at some point or was an extra in some sci-fi horror movie. A5 is a witch and likely does candlework and such. Could be a guest on with Heather.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 04:52:15 PM
Thank you, Bateman.  It appears we are down to the second string in OR  :(

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1314310530631454721

Noticeably absent are Trumpet Man (who was arrested recently, again) and his hot friend, as well as one guy who looks like a model I have seen before, so this collage is selective.  And light-bulb-head dude in the 2nd row has been a regular feature in these -- gawd he looks like a stereotypical Trotskyite from way back.

I'm rootin for C3R3....there is hope in is life...he just needs a good mentor...PALADIN?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 06:53:46 PM
And A4 looks he has been involved in a fire at some point or was an extra in some sci-fi horror movie.

You leave that one alone!  That is the most meticulous eyebrow-bleaching job I have ever seen; probably a toner, too.  Send that kid down the runway!

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 07:01:29 PM
You leave that one alone!  That is the most meticulous eyebrow-bleaching job I have ever seen; probably a toner, too.  Send that kid down the runway!

Gay

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 04:52:15 PM
Thank you, Bateman.  It appears we are down to the second string in OR  :(

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1314310530631454721

Noticeably absent are Trumpet Man (who was arrested recently, again) and his hot friend, as well as one guy who looks like a model I have seen before, so this collage is selective.  And light-bulb-head dude in the 2nd row has been a regular feature in these -- gawd he looks like a stereotypical Trotskyite from way back.
Not to be too judgemental but is this some kind of freak bingo card?  Bingo!

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 06:53:46 PM
A1 doesn't look quite real. More like when police do those etch-a-sketch of a perp when the vic describes her rapist. "No thicker hair." "No his glasses weren't wire frame but black" "no beard. A mustache, yes I remember that mustache...."

Back in the day I took a Geology class [needed one more after a bunch of Physics]. I figured it would be more fun than Biology - I was wrong but no matter. In one of the lab tests they give you a box of numbered rocks and you have to identify them.  The lab dude looked a whole lot like A1. Only reason I remember is because his mantra was the best way to differentiate between a hunk of Slate and a hunk of Shale was that one of them will glide across your front teeth when slid across them and the other grips.

whoozit

All I remember from geology was when in doubt call it a schist.  In this chart all are human schists.

schist
nounGEOLOGY
noun: schist; plural noun: schists
a coarse-grained metamorphic rock which consists of layers of different minerals and can be split into thin irregular plates.

K_Dubb

Jackstar

Oh I could write a book on this! [...] Particolored or motley evoke the jester or fool and the social and class transgressions that role enjoyed.

the jester or fool

I could show you how to write your book a lot better.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 07:22:38 PM
Now look what you done!

Learn it. Know it. Live it.........................

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2020, 07:12:25 PM
...the best way to differentiate between a hunk of Slate and a hunk of Shale was that one of them will glide across your front teeth when slid across them and the other grips.
One of the many reasons I turn to BellGab.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2020, 07:29:23 PM
I could show you how to write your book a lot better.

Do not come at me with your low-rent linguistic pettifogging I could write you under a barrel you tedious prick.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2020, 07:12:25 PM
Back in the day I took a Geology class [needed one more after a bunch of Physics]. I figured it would be more fun than Biology - I was wrong but no matter. In one of the lab tests they give you a box of numbered rocks and you have to identify them.  The lab dude looked a whole lot like A1. Only reason I remember is because his mantra was the best way to differentiate between a hunk of Slate and a hunk of Shale was that one of them will glide across your front teeth when slid across them and the other grips.

Weird but handy rule-of-thumb. I recall aome JHS chemistry tasting to determine something? Like how tv.cops used to do. Again, highly suspect: "I told you cop it aint cocaine man!" "He's right Jack what we got here is the fentenyl ringleader...(drops dead.)

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on October 08, 2020, 07:16:22 PM
All I remember from geology was when in doubt call it a schist.  In this chart all are human schists.

schist
nounGEOLOGY
noun: schist; plural noun: schists
a coarse-grained metamorphic rock which consists of layers of different minerals and can be split into thin irregular plates.

One of them shoulda used that term during the debate over 'fracking.'

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 07:44:22 PM

Weird but handy rule-of-thumb. I recall aome JHS chemistry tasting to determine something? Like how tv.cops used to do. Again, highly suspect: "I told you cop it aint cocaine man!" "He's right Jack what we got here is the fentenyl ringleader...(drops dead.)

When in doubt give it a little taste-a-roo!

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 07:42:05 PM
your low-rent linguistic pettifogging

My budget for bookcases to hold a bigger dictionary on my lady's boat just got 10% higher.

Also: I have just been informed that we now have a budget for baking. I thought we had that before, but now that I look at the line item a little closer, I see that was code.

Jackstar

Ok Google what is petty fogging hey wait a second this isn't Google Assistant aieeeee

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 06:08:58 PM
[attachment=1,msg1426876]

I reposted so we don’t have to keep going back pages.

D2 shows how time has not been kind to Ed Dames.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 07:42:05 PM
Do not come at me with your low-rent linguistic pettifogging I could write you under a barrel you tedious prick.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 03:14:19 AM

No it is because I am on a strict diet of one lunch of chicken breast  per day and haven't pooped for a week.