• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150820 - Barbara McBeath & Brendan Cook, EVP - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 20, 2015, 09:22:49 PM

popple

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Art just about went demonic. "DID YOU SAY BARBARA HAS A CELLPHONE?!!!"

Hog

Quote from: Steven.G on August 20, 2015, 10:24:35 PM
We need a caller to mix things up.
Agreed.

I wonder what the guests are using for a device?  Guessing it's not a hardwired landline.

trostol

Quote from: boxman on August 20, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
He hates cellphones but oddly enough loves his apple iPhone :P

maybe he doesnt consider a iphone a cellphone..i know i dont

Textor

Quote from: popple on August 20, 2015, 10:29:51 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Art just about went demonic. "DID YOU SAY BARBARA HAS A CELLPHONE?!!!"

That would explain the line noise.

Queen

I missed it. What are they being sued for??

I herd barbara say it was the same 5 not 6 and she names everyone but chunga

bateman

Quote from: trostol on August 20, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

Yeah of all the phones I've owned, it's byfar the worst in terms of call quality.

JamesMcDonald

Art must just hate cell signals.  He's made it clear he prefers people to use Skype on their smart phones.

Textor

Well, to be fair he mainly seems to hate the cell phone networks... they used to be really, really clear (Sprint's old, hear a pin drop thing) but now they are staticy and sucky. Modern smartphones prove they can do better because using skype through wi-fi is enough to make them sound crystal clear on an iPhone or quality Android device.

boxman

Pretty obvious they were talking about the modern equalent which is smartphones though. Hardly anyone has old fashioned cell phones these days and they did not have much of an ability to record sound either.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Laurakinch on August 20, 2015, 10:25:56 PM
No one's forcing you to stay. Take a hike.
guess i shoud actualy read postz. But that rarely happnz. 😀 but now i hav a target👏👏👏👏

Buffalo Bill's house would be pretty bad ass if it really does have that gigantic basement they were running around in at the end.

Edit: Damn you Leo for shattering the illusion just as I hit post.

AppealPlay

It puts the lotion on its skin or it has to hear Chunga again.

trostol

Quote from: boxman on August 20, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
Pretty obvious they were talking about the modern equalent which is smartphones though. Hardly anyone has old fashioned cell phones these days and they did not have much of an ability to record sound either.

lol i wish i could agree..my parents have 0 desire for a cellphone..in fact..they have flip phones lol

boxman

Quote from: Textor on August 20, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
Well, to be fair he mainly seems to hate the cell phone networks... they used to be really, really clear (Sprint's old, hear a pin drop thing) but now they are staticy and sucky. Modern smartphones prove they can do better because using skype through wi-fi is enough to make them sound crystal clear on an iPhone or quality Android device.
I wonder what is up with the cell phone network in USA anyways. I have noticed it myself that most callers keep dropping out, yet that was not even a problem here in Europe even during the 90s and is still not a problem now unless you are in middle of nowhere with horrible reception.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 20, 2015, 10:32:12 PM
Buffalo Bill's house would be pretty bad ass if it really does have that gigantic basement they were running around in at the end.

Edit: Damn you Leo for shattering the illusion just as I hit post.

Oh yeah, what a bachelor pad that would be.

mrcool

I just tuned in now. Barbara sounds adorable. I was laughing my head off when Art said "Barbara has a cellphone????!!!" lolll

I would have to change my underwear if I ever picked up an EVP on my cellphone. On the other hand, it might make a great greeting.

Textor

Quote from: boxman on August 20, 2015, 10:33:25 PM
I wonder what is up with the cell phone network in USA anyways. I have noticed it myself that most callers keep dropping out, yet that was not even a problem here in Europe even during the 90s and is still not a problem now unless you are in middle of nowhere with horrible reception.

Because upgrading the network properly costs money, and that would cut into their profits.

popple

Quote from: Textor on August 20, 2015, 10:29:23 PM
Could the dead babies you hear on EVPs be mean babies if you hit them?

PLOT TWIST! They aren't and never were babies.

trostol

Quote from: Textor on August 20, 2015, 10:34:24 PM
Because upgrading the network properly costs money, and that would cut into their profits.

which is why it took years to get FIOS in my neighborhood..

saucerlike

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 20, 2015, 10:19:07 PM
This lady sound sooooooo old she could become ghost during the interview😒
Talking ugly 'bout Barbara?!  Reported!