• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150924 - David Jacobs - UFOs & Abductions - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 24, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

SciFiAuthor

I love these far flung calls from non-English speaking countries. Art has REACH. That's something Dave hasn't got.

lonevoice

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 25, 2015, 12:01:12 AM
Think I'll pass on that offer.
I'm sorry I outted you, Jorch; so here's a picture of President Obama kissing Jill Biden

JamesMcDonald

Yeah, it sounds like some of you aren't that familiar with Jacobs.  I would strongly recommend you check out the Emma Woods case if you're interested.  It's pretty sketchy.

Both parties come out looking bad, imho.

http://ufoalienabductee.com/

Donald Noory

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on September 25, 2015, 12:15:34 AM
Whatever happened to all the fun in the world?

Nice musique concrete work. In a Zappa way. Supposed to be a Varese conducted by Zappa coming out sometime in the future, should be good.

GravitySucks

Frank Zappa is the only artist that I am aware of to get a parental warning on an instrumental album...Jazz from Hell.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 12:17:05 AM
I'm sorry I outted you, Jorch; so here's a picture of President Obama kissing Jill Biden

There's tongue action going on there.

Donald Noory

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 12:17:05 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sayeth the Davebot.

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 25, 2015, 12:17:50 AM
Frank Zappa is the only artist that I am aware of to get a parental warning on an instrumental album...Jazz from Hell.

You rang?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 25, 2015, 12:18:21 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sayeth the Davebot.

Bwahahahahahahaha. Lone is no Davebot. About as far as you can get from a Davebot actually.

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 25, 2015, 12:19:48 AM
Bwahahahahahahaha. Lone is no Davebot. About as far as you can get from Davebot actually.

Famous last words of a Davebot.

Uhh not everyone has siblings or living parents. Or you could easily say they live on the other side of the country.

coaster

Was this a good one? I really wanted to listen to this one live, but I dozed off and missed the whole show.

Quote from: coaster on September 25, 2015, 12:24:14 AM
Was this a good one? I really wanted to listen to this one live, but I dozed off and missed the whole show.

If you enjoy crazy BS it's wonderful!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 25, 2015, 12:20:42 AM
Famous last words of a Davebot.

Now you're just making me all misty and nostalgic. I'd turn Dave on for old times after Art except Hoagland's show is set to be freaking awesome.

AppealPlay

Yes!  Very good show (though there have been some annoying technical issues).

RoseGirl

If the aliens are so smart as to make bodies to be in here on Earth....how come they don't know how to sit in a chair?

trostol

crazy factor is off the charts

Definitely, outside of the audio glitches which are no big deal.

Gumby, Dammit

The whole thing is dementia.
The pod was laid by my head but i peed in it.
Then, holy shit, Next thing I know I'm on the road making big bux selling the alien agenda.
What a world!

Donald Noory

We learned that Davebots are hubrids, meaning human hybrids of Dave DNA and douchebags.