• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tootsie's cat Thread

Started by Tootsie, February 19, 2021, 06:13:42 PM

Tootsie

Because the world may be coming to an end or worse shortly I have decided to start a cat thread for my dear fiends and/or friends at Bellgab .. I expect much feedback and throwback for this deed unless I am totally ignored which is ok too... :)

Tootsie

more to come.. nothing will stop me..  8)

Tootsie

I apparently did not take mine... goodnight friends and fiends.. meow

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on February 19, 2021, 06:13:42 PM
Because the world may be coming to an end or worse

[attachment=1]
shortly I have decided to start a cat thread for my dear fiends at Bellgab .. I expect much feedback and throwback for this deed unless I am totally ignored which is ok too... :)

What we've got here is a quasi-tulpa. This things can be had for about $499.95, you set them up in the corner of a warehouse or something, and -- et voila! -- animated thoughtforms come out of it.

I know. Sick, right? There those in this world, even the lowly vermin that infest the narrowest crannys to be found, have access to an immensely precious resource. Sunlight. That and this box. Consent to this conditions and exclusions list, initial here like so, and -- et voila! -- whatever you imagine! Eh, what's that? Oh. When was the last time you imagined something? Just now. You have to imagine imagining? Well, it couldn't hurt.

Well, not everyone has time to imagine their imagination. Some who find themselves less than as imaginative as they would like to be, imagine a variety of complex arrangements to get them through their day. And then some others find themselves practically swarmed with tulpa over-tourism. (It is not, as they say, pretty.) Let's say one wanted to avoid that. Let's say, one wanted shields. Wha-? You want an umbrella... Keith? We got any umbrellas? Choke yourself to death with one. Okay, sounds like we do. Keith made it to The Beach pretty early, I think it's safe to say.

Okay, so. We want ghost ninja cats? Great, I just installed the module. Tell me you weren't hypnotized by the unfurling. And from animated thoughtform to ghost ninja cat, is a transitional shift every human mind can conceive of. Unless they can't stop thinking about pussy and a great flaming ball of sun in the sky at The Beach, for it is to the sea that we shall return, for it is from there that we came.

I don't think we should let Azzerae (ORDER) any more (CLASSIFIED). He's about to start (CENSORED) again.

I agree with you right there, I agree with what you wrote right there. cheers m8

Tootsie

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 06:31:47 PM
[attachment=1,msg1461809]
What we've got here is a quasi-tulpa. This things can be had for about $499.95, you set them up in the corner of a warehouse or something, and -- et voila! -- animated thoughtforms come out of it.

I know. Sick, right? There those in this world, even the lowly vermin that infest the narrowest crannys to be found, have access to an immensely precious resource. Sunlight. That and this box. Consent to this conditions and exclusions list, initial here like so, and -- et voila! -- whatever you imagine! Eh, what's that? Oh. When was the last time you imagined something? Just now. You have to imagine imagining? Well, it couldn't hurt.

Well, not everyone has time to imagine their imagination. Some who find themselves less than as imaginative as they would like to be, imagine a variety of complex arrangements to get them through their day. And then some others find themselves practically swarmed with tulpa over-tourism. (It is not, as they say, pretty.) Let's say one wanted to avoid that. Let's say, one wanted shields. Wha-? You want an umbrella... Keith? We got any umbrellas? Choke yourself to death with one. Okay, sounds like we do. Keith made it to The Beach pretty early, I think it's safe to say.

Okay, so. We want ghost ninja cats? Great, I just installed the module. Tell me you weren't hypnotized by the unfurling. And from animated thoughtform to ghost ninja cat, is a transitional shift every human mind can conceive of. Unless they can't stop thinking about pussy and a great flaming ball of sun in the sky at The Beach, for it is to the sea that we shall return, for it is from there that we came.

I agree with you right there, I agree with what you wrote right there. cheers m8

Thanks for the feedback.or whatever. ?????..this one's for Jackstar

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 06:31:47 PM

That's a bit steep. Tell you what, I'll get it on lay by, then fuck off back to Indonesia where my credit is in good standing.

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 19, 2021, 09:05:46 PM

https://streamable.com/uah3ai
whatever that is, it was not a Jewish cat.. Asucka, i no longer respect or admire you for your high ethical and moral character.. This is quite the dilemna.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on February 19, 2021, 06:56:43 PM
Dr MD has put me on ignore once again

Are you trying to get me to? Is that what’s going on here?

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 02:04:32 AM
Are you trying to get me to? Is that what’s going on here?

absolutely not,  never never never   :-* :-*  This one's for the Doc.. 8) :-*

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 20, 2021, 01:15:15 AM
That's a bit steep.

A hand up, Brother.

it's thought /build your own/ charge with a price you want /it's in your head/ there's no price It doesn't need price The price is just a aspect of the story that hooks onto the mind and the number of fashion/ and then the idea can be copied infinitely without any loss or use of energy.

Green.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 20, 2021, 02:25:07 AM
A hand up, Brother.

it's thought /build your own/ charge with a price you want /it's in your head/ there's no price It doesn't need price The price is just a aspect of the story that hooks onto the mind and the number of fashion/ and then the idea can be copied infinitely without any loss or use of energy.

Green.

Brown.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie on February 20, 2021, 01:56:55 AM
Asucka, i no longer respect or admire you for your high ethical and moral character

L'Chaim

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 20, 2021, 02:17:56 PM
L'Chaim

looks like that cat is getting a nice high.. :)

L'chaim to you, my dear Asucka  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on February 20, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Huh  A cat thread.

That’s right, we’re muscling in on your territory. ;)

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 04:20:42 PM
That’s right, we’re muscling in on your territory. ;)

And appears to be working.