• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
Man...I feel like the kid that wan't invited to the party... :'(
You weren’t and it was fun!

Sean92008

I finally got the stream back on a PC...  By then I heard "Karen has left the building."

This, on YouTube, would be magic...  Heather may not believe but I do just to piss her off.

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on April 26, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
Is it over?  I turn it on and it's playing a weird cover of "Thank You For Being a Friend" then footsteps and a voice saying "Karen has left the building!"

That's what I heard too.

ponyboysunset

I love this fucking place! Lol. I finally got the stream to work too. Dammit we missed it.

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 05:12:42 PM
Hopefully you hit record. I couldn’t connect

Unfortunately, I was listening via browser, not the app. I joined in just a bit prior to Sean's call so I wouldn't have gotten much anyway.  Sean's call was awesome.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 04:42:54 PM
did she cut of the part where I said "bellgab wasnt having any of it?"
Lmao!!!! So awesome!!!  I can’t believe you called!

Quote from: SnapT on April 25, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
While Heather sits around in the desert, Falkie does his SECOND (or is it third?) live Art Bell tribute show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImtDyUqUlU

Senda doesn't give a shit about Art. He just wants the views from Art Bell fans. Senda is disgusting. He will be milking Art's death for all it is worth.

supernova

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Maybe she throttled the stream...

Yep that is what I think she did during the call part of the show. Weird.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on April 26, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Wow...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Hey "vaguely lovables" ...good to "see" you all despite the sadness with Art's passing...and all the drama....despicably delicious....
Welcome back!

MV/Liberace!

sean's call was the most interesting part.  if you caught that, you pretty much heard all you need to hear.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Lmao!!!! So awesome!!!  I can’t believe you called!

i wish i had a better call planned out but i just wanted to mention Heather and bellgab.

chefist

Where did the host go? What did you people say to her?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
i wish i had a better call planned out but i just wanted to mention Heather and bellgab.
I wish I had heard Sean’s call.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 26, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
sean's call was the most interesting part.  if you caught that, you pretty much heard all you need to hear.

Did anyone record this?

Robert

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 06:19:04 PMThere's a nearby radio station that plays nothing but Beatles 24/7. They do OK in ratings. Couldn't MITD get by just playing old Art shows?
WFMU reran Alan Watts lectures for yrs.  But that was before people could access archives online.

Lilith

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

I wish i could have heard you :(

Grifynne

Dammit, as soon as I walk away, 2 or 3 more Bellgabbers call in and I miss it. Does anoyne know if there's an archive of this somewhere? Did anyone manage to record it in a share-able format?  :D
I check my phone and see that Chefist called KNYE then try to go to Bellgab and get a 503 Service Unavailable error.  :P

Now I'm just heraing Skynyrd and commercials. Well, anyway, that was interesting.  ;D

Element 115

Yes I heard the best part lol

Sean92008

The show must have really sucked then, I totally dropped so many balls on that call...

And I wish I would have used a line like "I guess it would have been better for TMZ to have announced it than the sheriff, huh?"

Grifynne

Since I had to AFK during the best part, can anyone give a quick breakdown?  :)

supernova

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
Where did the host go? What did you people say to her?

"Karen has left the building"

chefist

Quote from: Grifynne on April 26, 2018, 05:20:24 PM
Dammit, as soon as I walk away, 2 or 3 more Bellgabbers call in and I miss it. Does anoyne know if there's an archive of this somewhere? Did anyone manage to record it in a share-able format?  :D
I check my phone and see that Chefist called KNYE then try to go to Bellgab and get a 503 Service Unavailable error.  :P

Now I'm just heraing Skynyrd and commercials. Well, anyway, that was interesting.  ;D

Wasn't me...wish I could have heard it. Darn

Catsmile

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 26, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Apparently designing a headstone is work that requires every waking hour to complete and is something that can not be worked upon during her off hours.
She says fuck her job and fuck all you paying subscribers.

# FuckSponsors2
# Screw U GoatSoap & CBDOil
# She Begs 4 Subscribers Few Months Ago, Or Showz Death
# Amazing Income Streaming Online 4 A Dying Show
# Go From Having Trouble Buying Used Jeep 2 Owning 85K Home in 3Years
# Doesn't seemed Worried about Income Nao
# TheBuckStarts&StopsWithArtBellâ,,¢
# ArtCuckedPoorHeath
# HUMMM...

supernova

I think Heather should write a book titled:

"The Art Of Silence"

ponyboysunset

So if he did punch his own ticket, MITD still wanted exclusive rights to announcing his death? Um you can’t own a death announcement. I bet those bellgabbers shook them all up.