• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 29, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
My choice is Heather Wade. Your choice? Living a miserable life. So sad, I pity what you deal with every day. Why not find something you like? Something you enjoy? Take some bendi-classes and learn how to kiss your own ass. Maybe then you will find what you are searching for.

Who?  I'm listening to MITD with Dave Schrader. :D

yoursongs

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
Suck several dicks...at once!

not dicks....she wants OrangatangASS

WOTR

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
Sounds like the same agenda as PaulK and numerous other new and long-idle accounts being played out.
Funny.  I was just thinking same agenda, same general posting style.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on May 29, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
Dave, take care of your voice.  This stuff works great. Tastes like licorice.
I'd drink it just for the taste...

Dyna-X

STS-38 - there was no in space footage period. (outside in the shuttle cabin) The mission was DoD classified.
so another oops

However it did launch an interesting intercept satellite called Prowler and a mundane SDS-B2 "Quasar" communications relay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
So says the divorced "doctor"!  LOL.  That was more likely what your ex said to you.

That's the spirit! Doctors are supposed to be divorced, BTW, on account of our being such virile, in demand hunks.  ;)

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 29, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
Stop posting pics of your wife. (sorry about what you have to go lay down with when you log off)

Oh dear, were you inadvertently triggered?

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2018, 12:30:44 AM
Olav takes every acronym he ever heard and spins them into an operational program. Clyde believes too much of his “facts”.
Have you got Clyde on? The KXL stream wont play nice right now. Pissin' me off...

Gwifynne

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2018, 12:35:29 AM
Oh dear, were you inadvertently triggered?
Well, if you would stop sending me pics of your wife, I wouldn't go there....

Lilith

My choice is Heather Wade. Your choice? Living a miserable life. So sad, I pity what you deal with every day. Why not find something you like? Something you enjoy? Take some bendi-classes and learn how to kiss your own ass. Maybe then you will find what you are searching for.

I'm listening to (Redacted) right now, I will catch Good Dave in the archive in the morning with coffee.  I LIKE listening to both shows, each for a different reason.

I'm enjoying your posts.  Keep working on it, I'm sure you'll get better with practice.  :)

Spookcat

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 12:34:07 AM
Who?  I'm listening to MITD with Dave Schrader. :D

It's the true MITD after all :)

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

Except "Paul K/theOn"e made fun of Heather.  This is someone who adores her.  Perhaps a little too much?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 29, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
STS-38 - there was no in space footage period. (outside in the shuttle cabin) The mission was DoD classified.
so another oops

I’m sure he meant 48. But he never lets facts get in his way.

painter17

....you even type fat

GravitySucks

Quote from: Doomed on May 29, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
Have you got Clyde on? The KXL stream wont play nice right now. Pissin' me off...

No. I just know that Olav is involved with Clyde’s show.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
That's the spirit! Doctors are supposed to be divorced, BTW, on account of our being such virile, in demand hunks.  ;)

Wake up, Gilligan!
If that was the case, you'd be far too busy to post on bellgab for extended sessions.

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 12:37:26 AM
Except "Paul K/theOne made fun of Heather.  This is someone who adores her.  Perhaps a little too much?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
Wake up, Gilligan!
If that was the case, you'd be far too busy to post on bellgab for extended sessions.

Au contraire, mon frier! Women have to sleep sometime.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2018, 12:37:26 AM
Except "Paul K/theOn"e made fun of Heather.  This is someone who adores her.  Perhaps a little too much?

(Redacted)?   :o

Sean92008

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
When someone goes to that effort, it is indicative of the confidence in their "cause.". The sneakier they are, the less confident they are.

One of my former distributors in Germany kept trying to place fake orders to prove we weren't protecting his territory.  It got to the point that I researched how much it would cost just to ship directly there...  I found it was cheaper for the end user, less work for our shipping department and made us more money per piece.  He lost his distributorship due to a violation I found in his contract.

These think-their-trolling folks just inspire more energy directed at Miss Heather...  Not for her edification, either.

Gwifynne

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2018, 12:36:51 AM
I'm listening to (Redacted) right now, I will catch Good Dave in the archive in the morning with coffee.  I LIKE listening to both shows, each for a different reason.

I'm enjoying your posts.  Keep working on it, I'm sure you'll get better with practice.  :)
You can stick good Dave up your ass and see if your hemorrhoids are cured. I doubt that will be the case.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 29, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
You can stick good Dave up your ass and see if your hemorrhoids are cured. I doubt that will be the case.

That was very rude. How uncooth! ::)

Lilith

I'm not worried about it.  But It's ok with me if you worry about it.  :)

Belles

Not witty at all. Boring insults.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2018, 12:45:34 AM
I'm not worried about it.  But It's ok with me if you worry about it.  :)

He/she are fixated on your ass, brig!   ;) ;) :P  :D